Katie Price #167 Edna's wedding, Skanky in pink, Cole's not invited coz he'll Tommy tank in the sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who poses like this with a chest infection? This sink squirting pleb does.
He loves himself way too much!
Is he related to Amber Heard?🙈
Loves himself yet he's absolutely vile, creepy, controlling, slimey, cocky and an absolute bawbag..

Even a little kid like Jett could see through him..

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Ok I gotta ask cos I totally missed it but where does the sink thing come from, has he been dirtying the sink on OF because it’s so odd to me that her sometime ex Charles, currently serving time with big Loz Goodger, has been captured doing the exact same thing?

How is Krusty creating these sink defiling monsters??

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ok I gotta ask cos I totally missed it but where does the sink thing come from, has he been dirtying the sink on OF because it’s so odd to me that her sometime ex Charles, currently serving time with big Loz Goodger, has been captured doing the exact same thing?

Yes,sink love like Charles.
To answer your 2nd question...maybe it’s something like Orcs.The mucky mansion is twinned with Mordor.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What made me laugh was the “heads up” to @DC16 on the odd occasion and poor @DC16 was like, uh?
Yeah ... ` Things are in place ... loose ends being tied up ... All is GO from this end ... REASONS FOR REASONS AND REASONS .... OVER TO YOU ... FOX TROT TANGO ... .... CHEESY CHIPS AND BURGER WIVVV CHILLI SAUCE, WIVVV A BATTERED SAUSAGE ON THE SIDE and a DIET COKE ... OVER AND OUT COMRADE :unsure::unsure:🤡 ... this message for safety REASONS will blow up after it has been read 💥💥💥... leaving no trace 🥴 🥴 ` ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

It seems its the latest trend to pull ya plonker over a sink till you jizz, film it, then pop it on OF for a fee to view, all of about £4 roughly.. - carols jizz however was (allegedly) of a thick, green, yellowish slimey substance that caused some of his gay followers to feel sick and suspect he had caught something nasty from the skank that is KP -

This today, ladies and gentlemen is seemingly how to become a Z lister superstar 😎 whoooo hoooo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
KP has been Q today... Wonder if it's those crisis talks PHM mentioned 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It seems its the latest trend to pull ya plonker over a sink till you jizz, film it, then pop it on OF for a fee to view, all of about £4 roughly.. - carols jizz however was (allegedly) of a thick, green, yellowish slimey substance that caused some of his gay followers to feel sick and suspect he had caught something nasty from the skank that is KP -

This today, ladies and gentlemen is seemingly how to become a Z lister superstar 😎 whoooo hoooo
Thankyou. Although I’m not better for knowing this information 😭 especially moments before my tea 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
O
If that's his court date he's counting down to he's massively got it in for Skanky. I think they've split up again, he always does this cryptic bollocks when there's trouble in "paradise". I think SFPs wedding has kicked it all off. He's probably expecting Skanky to refuse to go in solidarity with him, but even she knows that would be the end of any relationship with her family. Bet he's pissed off because it doesn't look good for him with his case coming up that none of her family want anything to do with him. It's all coming to a head. That week of the wedding and his court case is going to be explosive 💣 and thanks to Wanky we have a handy countdown to it all! Cheers SB! 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.