Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Somewhere along the line it all went horribly wrong for Carl. He wanted respect and admiration, a clean house, a fleet of impressive cars, a trophy girlfriend and a brilliant media career. He had standards. He knew what was despicable and demeaning and he knew what was admirable and good. His leaden quotes indicate that he’s aware that there is an intellectually satisfying life out there and he wants to be part of it. He’s uneducated, coarse and brutish but aspires to greater things.

However, for some unknown reason, he thought this could be achieved by linking up with the aging slut Katie Price.

It looked promising at first, she said she’d changed, that he was ‘the one’ at last, she appeared happy. She dressed more discreetly, briefly she got rid of the foul extensions and had a rather classy bob. She toned down. But, like some horror movie, the old Katie Price, Jordan, burst out and dragged Carl down into her quagmire.

So here he is, pathetically wanking on OF, having his penis laughed at, his cum discussed with revulsion, his vanity mocked, he’s excluded from filming, he’s up in Court, he’s living with his dad and somewhere has a fleet of unsaleable old cars.

Poor, poor Carl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Lollypops

VIP Member
Had to share this. If you are reading here Katie, read Kieran's words about your son, his beautiful boy
Screenshot_20220509-092158_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Would anyone like to get this lovely sewing pattern?😀😄😄😄 x.

Resizer_16520408060951.jpg

You can even get a free sachet of Katie Price Blancmange mix 😀 .

Back later love Pom 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
I for one, never tire of seeing ‘classic skank’ photos, always brings a great laugh to your day, as this one has 😂

I’ve mentioned it before, but whenever I’m feeling a bit down, I slap myself out if it by googling “Katie Price Lawnmower photos”….just seeing that collection of pics has me in hysterics. It’s not just how awful the photos are, the outfit, her legs splayed everywhere, her terrible extensions, her face etc, but the fact she had them published as a sexy photo-shoot. Just boggles my mind she’s so deluded, that she thought that….she looks an absolute clown, a complete absence of anything sexy going on 😂

I have to post a couple again, it’s always worth going back there 😁 This is the woman who recently said, she’s been a top model for 25 years, knows the game inside out, and can still cut it with the 20yos….really Skanky 🤦🏽‍♀️😂……

View attachment 1254296

My fave Smilliekylie

1652107245100.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

DC16

VIP Member
B200ABE4-19D0-4428-A9AA-1B5FC680BA50.png

what am I doing wrong….🤷🏻‍♀️ she is bankrupt, yet still living in her MM, has 3 horses, 3 dogs, has her hair, nails and make up done weekly, goes on several holidays a year, cosmetic surgery, wears designer clothes and shoes. Gets away with constantly breaking every rule and law, anyone else would have everything taken away from them, but not her. Make it make sense😡😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Angelic37

VIP Member
O
If that's his court date he's counting down to he's massively got it in for Skanky. I think they've split up again, he always does this cryptic bollocks when there's trouble in "paradise". I think SFPs wedding has kicked it all off. He's probably expecting Skanky to refuse to go in solidarity with him, but even she knows that would be the end of any relationship with her family. Bet he's pissed off because it doesn't look good for him with his case coming up that none of her family want anything to do with him. It's all coming to a head. That week of the wedding and his court case is going to be explosive 💣 and thanks to Wanky we have a handy countdown to it all! Cheers SB! 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Starting to think The festival of bins was an early version of last weeks newbie poster, who was trying to cause us trouble. Testing the water before a more direct assault on the tattle 😁
Convinced of it.Although, in a weird sort of way I enjoyed the posts.
It was like reading a coded message from a resistance movement.
“ The red tops will know when the tickets are bought “
“ sinks are not bleached...or are they”
“She/he/it have flown...The chickens have dirty feet...can’t say any more...watch the skies”
“ Broadsword calling Danny Boy, Broadsword calling Danny Boy.....”

Ok, bit of an exaggeration, but you get the gist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Just wanted to remind you all of this picture. For no reason other than it cracks me up every single time. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I for one, never tire of seeing ‘classic skank’ photos, always brings a great laugh to your day, as this one has 😂

I’ve mentioned it before, but whenever I’m feeling a bit down, I slap myself out if it by googling “Katie Price Lawnmower photos”….just seeing that collection of pics has me in hysterics. It’s not just how awful the photos are, the outfit, her legs splayed everywhere, her terrible extensions, her face etc, but the fact she had them published as a sexy photo-shoot. Just boggles my mind she’s so deluded, that she thought that….she looks an absolute clown, a complete absence of anything sexy going on 😂

I have to post a couple again, it’s always worth going back there 😁 This is the woman who recently said, she’s been a top model for 25 years, knows the game inside out, and can still cut it with the 20yos….really Skanky 🤦🏽‍♀️😂……

2E7879C8-6E7E-45AA-A9AD-E6B262CCCAD6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

DC16

VIP Member
What happened with the emergency operation on her trotters, and how she would be in a wheelchair for 3 months?
She had the miracle injections instead, look...
....how fast she walked from the car to the court.
Visit a nightclub and managed to walk in high heeled designer Crocs.
Park half an hours walk away from the Priory so she could be papped....
Walk on a pebble beach.
Mucked out her horses for the first time in years :ROFLMAO:
Walk from a funeral car into a salon, watched by 12 people with a blanket over her head!
Mess about on an escalator trying to not let a pap (who won't split the profits with her) in the airport.
Her feet made a truly remarkable recovery as soon as she knew IAC bosses wanted to do a new show :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

MariaCallous23

Im forever out in a black net curtain showing my arse to the neighbours.
But only on a slow news day.
It also distracts them from my appalling overgrown flowerbed( not a euphemism).
One woman went to ho, went to ho in a meadow. One woman, five husbands and her six dead dogs went to ho in a meadow…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
Why on Earth are a Funeral Directors ferrying her about? Haven’t they got better things to do, like caring for families perhaps? I work in that industry, and in my opinion, that’s extremely unprofessional.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 56