Katie Price #166 Katie’s in Scotland on the piss, we’re all hoping she gets a Glasgow kiss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was beyond obvious he was never getting an invite! Apart from the fact he’s not allowed around the children. The groom to be has liked comments on Carl’s Instagram saying how he liked hitting women Etc

Also just looking at his Instagram he’s reinstated the valentines ’soul mate’ tribute. Also he’s unfollowed KP’s sister.
I think that there are a lot of mind games being played.Not just with us and the general public.
Yes ,pre Turkey teef.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wtaf does she look like, why does no one have a word with her and tell her the way she looks the tide wouldn’t take her out, Jesus chuff I know her eyes are like slits but surely she can see in a mirror.
I promised myself I wouldn’t make any comments about her appearance but boy she doesn’t make it easy 😩😩😩😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OMG, this is DEAD funny (apologies to anybody recently bereaved)

I'm recently bereaved but absolutely no apologies required!! Is it a signal to where her career is? Dead.
🇯🇪 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I SOOOO hope I am wrong but I have been thinking....is there any possibility that she might be pregnant? Tummy looking bloated, not seen with alcohol for ages (not that it's stopped her before) and quiet nights in with her PJs on. There was a cryptic message a week or so back - something like - good things are coming. And perhaps that's why she pleaded not guilty as she thought she could use pregnancy as a get out of jail card.

On the other hand, she had those injections in her trotters and said she was sedated. Not sure if they would sedate her if she was indeed with child.
Yes, in 6 months she's giving birth....to a Nandos.

al.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you very much 😀😊💕❤and your welcome Love Pom ❤🥰💖😊🤗😘 xx

View attachment 1251623
I SOOOO hope I am wrong but I have been thinking....is there any possibility that she might be pregnant? Tummy looking bloated, not seen with alcohol for ages (not that it's stopped her before) and quiet nights in with her PJs on. There was a cryptic message a week or so back - something like - good things are coming. And perhaps that's why she pleaded not guilty as she thought she could use pregnancy as a get out of jail card.

On the other hand, she had those injections in her trotters and said she was sedated. Not sure if they would sedate her if she was indeed with child.
Oh god! I absolutely hope and pray not! She should not be allowed anymore kids!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Joking aside, I doubt she's up the stick. She's menopause age, her man's wanking in sinks, she resents the ones she's already got and a bun in the oven would only get in the way of her addictions and her surgeries. It's good publicity though, the cryptic messages and the pics at an IVF clinic.

I think she was on her best behaviour in Scotland because Fern IS pregnant and I doubt wanting to sit amongst drunk folk in bars. I also think she was behaving at the Harvey club event as all eyes were watching her (including H's carers.) She's a sneaky witch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

There's more chance of Carol winning the mma fight than skanky of ever getting pregnant again..
Thank heavens for small mercies, imagine them two as parents, the poor child would be doomed from the start, no way Carol would step up like P&K

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.