Katie Price #167 Edna's wedding, Skanky in pink, Cole's not invited coz he'll Tommy tank in the sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sink boy is obviously on another coke comedown after his little meet up with Westbrook the other day. That’s meant be his police statement he’s blurred out.

My birthday is on the 16th. I cannot wait for the drama!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sink boy is obviously on another coke comedown after his little meet up with Westbrook the other day. That’s meant be his police statement he’s blurred out.

My birthday is on the 16th. I cannot wait for the drama!
Is that how long it'll take him until he comes up with his "why I can't perform in MMA" excuse?
I’m more concerned about the manifesting, I thought at first it had something to do with sinks.
If he’s chucking crystals and chakras about hoping for a positive court case outcome he is doomed.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Starting to think The festival of bins was an early version of last weeks newbie poster, who was trying to cause us trouble. Testing the water before a more direct assault on the tattle 😁
I am about as 'in the know' as binfest ... I called Carol a wanker long before he hit the sink 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m more concerned about the manifesting, I thought at first it had something to do with sinks.
If he’s chucking crystals and chakras about hoping for a positive court case outcome he is doomed.

No amount of sage smudging is gonna save that bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Reading back Through @Binfest Posts, I would guess Binfest is a Journalist 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
When ever I read Binfest posts I always hoped he was genuine and telling the truth. But nothing has happened so think I was just always hoping the Skanky downfall was iminent.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
When ever I read Binfest posts I always hoped he was genuine and telling the truth. But nothing has happened so think I was just always hoping the Skanky downfall was iminent.
I'm still on the fence.... I'd like to believe it, I really would but as nothing has materialised it's hard too.

Equally, KP creates SO MUCH drama, perhaps whatever story is going to be exposed is just being added too

I bet it all needs to be run past legals to to make sure it's A Ok, before being published.

@Binfest any snippets or updates?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What exciting things do we have to look forward to this week? No plaster classes or court. Might be a good thing, I can actually do some work for a change instead of refreshing this page when I should be attending to my clients!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I am about as 'in the know' as binfest ... I called Carol a wanker long before he hit the sink 😂 😂 😂 😂
I wasn’t here for Binfest. But it’s quite. Clever name. There is a Binfest in Brighton. It’s actually quite a nice arts thing. The urban dictionary definition for the word alone is a lot of people arguing from diametrically opposed positions but achieving nothing. Wonder if that wasn’t part of a student dissertation, maybe?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
O
If that's his court date he's counting down to he's massively got it in for Skanky. I think they've split up again, he always does this cryptic bollocks when there's trouble in "paradise". I think SFPs wedding has kicked it all off. He's probably expecting Skanky to refuse to go in solidarity with him, but even she knows that would be the end of any relationship with her family. Bet he's pissed off because it doesn't look good for him with his case coming up that none of her family want anything to do with him. It's all coming to a head. That week of the wedding and his court case is going to be explosive 💣 and thanks to Wanky we have a handy countdown to it all! Cheers SB! 👍
Maybe re her family or else she thinks she can get lots of photos of her and the kids playing the devoted mother who can't possibly do time because her children need her :sick:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Why on Earth are a Funeral Directors ferrying her about? Haven’t they got better things to do, like caring for families perhaps? I work in that industry, and in my opinion, that’s extremely unprofessional.
Nah, one dead body is pretty much like the next, that's how Skanky gets away without a seatbelt. 'Iyze brain dead inigh!'
Bet with her smell they didn't know the difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.