Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really not sure what is happening, but I have been told that apparently the BH is not listed for tomorrow. I just totally give up.

Looks like she has another week of no court, just don't understand it, she like a cat with a million lives.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
the calm before the storm. good things come to those who wait. you can only run for so long.

Reactions: 28
The 90s was the best music wise and it's actually official. There's been a study that shows that every genre was catered for in the 90s, and that after the Internet and streaming music has become generic, in order to hit as many playlists as possible. Also, my younger friends stream 90s music constantly.

(Whigfield, Aqua and Steps excepting) 😉
What no cheese. KP us still a weapon grade c u next Tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How the f**k is this thing still getting work and more to the point why do people still want to work with it???? I mean I hate Keith Lemon, he makes me feel physically sick but he has a huge following and fanbase which means regardless of whether people like her or not she is getting promotion and publicity! 😏
Hopefully on his show he will make her look like the
Contemptuous
Ugly
Narcissistic
Tart She is.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's got nail polish on there.
You can't wear nail polish into surgery.
When I had my son via planned section (breech baby) I had to remove any polish before going to theatre, they tell you that pre op appointment and it's checked when you're there.
So how TF has she had foot surgery with polish on her toes!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She's got nail polish on there.
You can't wear nail polish into surgery.
When I had my son via planned section (breech baby) I had to remove any polish before going to theatre, they tell you that pre op appointment and it's checked when you're there.
So how TF has she had foot surgery with polish on her toes!
A quick google and came across a reason for this.

Avoid wearing acrylic nails or nail polish
– this is where the pulse oximeter is usually placed to measure oxygen levels in your blood, and it sometimes does not work as well when you wear finger nail polish. If you forget to take it off, the surgery team can find another location on the body to monitor oxygen levels.
You can start making jokes of where the oximeter was placed... 😁 :LOL::ROFLMAO::eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would anyone want to watch nobodies have pretend fights. I’d love to know who the organisers think the market is for this crap.
Everyone who has a thread on here, all the old reality stars, every ‘Z’ list celeb and Skanky Price on the front row with poor Harvey….

I'd have some sympathy if it wasnt for the fact that it shouldn't be like this for her.
How can anybody have so much, the money, the fame, children, husband and a modicum of good looks and throw it all away?
These 'struggles' are of her own making and it actually degrades the very real problems experienced by many IMHO.
All the people who have gone bankrupt and lost their homes during Covid and here she is having blown millions and yet seemingly still owns her house and is living like nothing’s changed… 😡

Just watched the KH/Michelle stories and they have gone for a lovely bike ride followed by a picnic. Those children really are having the best life away from their 'Mum'
They’re not even doing anything special or extravagant either….. They are just being normal, loving parents spending family time together. It’s something KP knows nothing about..

I had to ask OH what that meant and he explained the joke 🤣 he feels old when I ask him.. and then I feel old when my niece asks me who skanky is 🤣
I hope he sang it to you…. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope Katie isn't on my plane tomorrow..if she is, can it be on the wing please looool 😄😄..x

Resizer_16480869491090~4.jpg

Back Saturday Love Pom 💖❤🥰🤗😘 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I always liked Katie and used to defend her quite a lot. I’m currently in recovery for addiction so I think I defended her because I understood the bull in a China shop behaviour as I had been there myself BUT watching her be given so many chances to be able to sort her life and addiction out and for her to just not take any of it seriously really frustrates me. She will never get well because she doesn’t want to and probably doesn’t think she has an issue. I was lucky I realised I had a problem and I wanted to get well more than anything, it’s definitely not been easy but I’ve kept going with it. She needs to hit her rock rock bottom before she realises she needs help and by then it may be too late for her to be able to rebuild her life.
Also I always thought she was a really good mum to Harvey at least but reading this I’m thinking maybe I was wrong about that also

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Can anyone advise please:
IF (for example) the restraining order court appearance keeps getting delayed
And the time that she was given 12 months suspended expires,
Could she still be jailed as the RO breach occurred during that 12months?
As far as I understand it they base it on when the act occurred, so it makes no difference when it actually goes to court.

Reactions: 16
Another member of the turkey teef crew

View attachment 1220471
Another one whose head does'nt fit her body any more! How come they used a photo that does not show-off her Turkey Teef then??

I wouldn’t trust him in my kitchen, he might fancy my sink 🤭
OMG he'd absolutely fall-in-love with my French Butler sink! GO AWAY wanky!!!!!

Filming With Keith Lemon and She's still Living at MM and no Court Dates
Who/ What has This waste of Oxygen Regurgitated Skin and Plastic Creature 🤮🤮🤮 Got Dirt On
WTAF 😱 😱👿👿👿👿
Gotta be Prince Andrew surely? His Mummy has realised skanky is far worse than him being labelled a P****

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Skum rubbish, still says 27th

Ahhh yes, the arse licking comments from her 'fans' blithering on about how Princess & Bunny look just like her. Just stop it you idiots. They look absolutely nothing like the fire damaged Barbie that birthed them 🥴 They both look like their dads.

They will have zips up the back
That'll be her next procedure....a zip fitted up the back, laces down the front. And then she can tighten up all the loose bits & squash in the unwanted bits 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.