Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are you going to email the hotel? I don't think getting involved outside of Tattle is appropriate. The hotel have got a hotel to run, after two years of lockdowns, they don't need emails from obsessed antifans in all honesty.
Maybe you should let people do what they want telling people what they should and shouldn’t do isn’ the best to be fair.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Helloooo…!!

Happy Sunday! Firstly @Joanna Surrey I didn’t see you at Apps farm. If you saw a woman trying to control a head Golden Retriever every time he spotted another dog that was me. Sorry to have missed you. I got two pictures for my gallery wall and that was it 😂

Secondly. I don’t want to get kicked off tattle for wasting posts talking about personal stuff 😂
So I have a genuine question. If she supposedly had such an awful fall, how is it that only her feet are affected? If I fell that distance the only thing that would protect me would be my arse as it’s well padded. But how did she not break an arm, a leg (properly), a wrist etc? I tripped on a kerb at Bond Street station and broke my wrist a couple of years back - so how does she not have any other damage? It’s just bullllshitttttt?!

Every single story she comes out with doesn’t add up.

I personally suspect Cole is just biding time until his case comes to court as he’s telling her it’s for the best but actually he’s doing this so she can’t start spouting off about him - all part of controlling the narrative for the time being then he will dump her once it’s done. You can tell he’s just not that into her anymore. (I question he ever was to be fair)
Hi, I never saw you, we had a lovely time going next week. Was just thinking of all the old tat she tries to sell, all overpriced chav crap. She'd be lucky to get a fiver for those shoes at a bootsale. As for her injuries lies upon lies. She was actually wearing a trick scar and stitches from a joke shop. I've seen exactly the same one near me. Why oh why isn't this been blown out of the water? Just somebody in the media rip her to shreds on a front page. This is beyond belief. God I detest her.

Reactions: 24
I was going to ask them if they have installed a barrier to stop peo

Im going to ask them if they have installed any time of fencing since 2020 as their was a bad accident as i was thinking of booking but worried about safety of my kids
And I bet they say they're not aware of any such incident....... because it never happened.

Reactions: 22
Hello. Just catching up, think I have missed a couple of threads totally. (life getting in the way!). I know some folk don't like memes but saw this and just thought wow, remind you of anyone?
1650820899670.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I don’t suppose she went to Turkey for the Cinderella Procedure and trying to cover it as an accident for sympathy?

The Cinderella Procedure, performed exclusively for cosmetic reasons, reduces foot size with a surgery that removes bunions and brings the bone on the side of the big toe inwards. This allows women to wear high-fashion brands such as Christian Louboutin and Manolo Blahnik which are notorious for their narrow fit.
I said the same thing at the time on The Sun page and within seconds my comment was deleted!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You are so right, I am so sick of every Tom DIck and Harry going on about the 'mental health' issues, just because it is the current trendy thing to do. It's so insulting to people with real MH issues who struggle to get out of bed and function every day, yet continue to do so! The likes of KP, Crawl, and even Prince Harry going on about it drives me nuts! They aren't good for MY MH, lol!
I know somebody who has dreamt up some mental health issues, there's absolutely nothing wrong with her but her GP has fell for it hook, line and sinker. She's now been able to quit work get seemingly every benefit under the sun and spends her days riding, swimming, hairdressers, nails, gym etc. When asked about feeling well enough to return to work she just says she's suicidal and off she goes again. There are literally thousands of people doing this! Nice work if you can get it.🥴

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I'd love to know what really happened...
I know what been alluded too and all I can think is poor J and P having to listen to their mother pedaling all this crap. It's appalling that she's effectively getting them to lie on her behalf.

We all know that if she really had fallen through negligence on the hotel's behalf, she would have shouted it from the rooftop and had them up in court asap. The face it happened abroad has allowed her to continue this absolute cock n bull story.
Pretty sure the Andre’s know what happened that day. P & J would have told them. The way KFP has treated Emily & Peter, it shows how different & loyal he is, as he’s not opened up and said anything. If roles were reversed KFP would have sold the story to anyone who Would listen. We all know the feet story is a crock of tit. Another story with so much misinformation & lies, same as SlapGate. I think her whole life & everything about her is full of lies, scams & cons. IF she ever had to stand up in court, a good prosecutor would run rings around her. Liars need a good memory. She would never be able to remember all the lies & inconsistencies she’s spouted.

Reactions: 41
Didn't like the way she took the piss out of her mother for having a cry at Britain's Got Talent everyone was crying last night up and down the country I guess as it was so emotional....not her the bleeping hard faced witch showed her true colours.....rant over.
The only time I've heard mention of her crying was when she had her phone taken off her at the cop shop. Hard faced cow 👹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I don’t suppose she went to Turkey for the Cinderella Procedure and trying to cover it as an accident for sympathy?

The Cinderella Procedure, performed exclusively for cosmetic reasons, reduces foot size with a surgery that removes bunions and brings the bone on the side of the big toe inwards. This allows women to wear high-fashion brands such as Christian Louboutin and Manolo Blahnik which are notorious for their narrow fit.
AFP had an op to remove bunions, a few years ago & KFP had bunions too. I was told the Turkey visit was for a bunion op, before she went. Strange the YouTube video when she was packing to go to Turkey, had Bunny playing with pink crutches That were by KFP case, why would she have needed them on holiday? Now remarkably, she doesn’t have bunions, so they were fixed when they ‘operated’ on her feet from The Fall’ did they? I’m trying to find some pictures of her feet before she went to Turkey, but no luck, to show the bunions she’s has for years. And yes, the article kindly posted by Spiderplant is correct, it did limit her footwear.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Is she flashing her tummy in an effort to distract from the fact that her transition was a success & she has an erection? 🤔
no she flashing it thinking one of her so called fans will comment is that a baby bump we can see then is she pregnant with the ones baby will start again(worth another week or two of media attention)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Took my teenage daughter to a gig last night. Got home after midnight, in agony with my actual genuine chronic pain issues. Took pain meds & decided to have a Tattle catch up to distract from the pain. And for the 50 billionty time I disturbed the house with my snorting 😬😴🤣 thanks @Pom Bear for the pics. And thanks to the many comments from you lot that had me laughing 😂🤣

Is it worth me watching Crawl's MMA speech? Where do I find it?

The article in The Scum about AFP bawling whilst watching telly 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Skanky has obviously contacted them & said "eeeeerrr u lot, do a storee abaht me bein a ded brilyant dorter & grate mum wot spenz awl me time wiv me famlee innit. Den the judge wil rekon mi famly will need me & not send me 2 prizon innit".
She is pathetic, boring, predictable & an all round despicable creature 😡

Thank you 😄😄😄😊💖❤💕🥰🤗😘 xx.
Great to hear I made you laugh last night and hope your pains and aches have gone today 😘 Pom hugs to you ❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16405730005540.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Just seen the funniest comment EVER on Skankys YouTube page. Absolutely hilarious. ‘ Looks like someone stapled two balloons to a bricklayer.’
Pom, please will you make a picture of this pretty please?? Epic comment - I love it, whooooo hooooo, do you love it?? 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Now that sounds more like it ....

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.