Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually pity 'it'!
Please tell me I've not gone soft in the head.
'It' is falling and doesn't seem to know it, deluded until the end?
Arrogant or thick or both?
Combination of the two, too thick to comprehend what's actually happening and too arrogant to listen when told.
Feel the same. I don’t want her to be degraded. I wish someone would tell her to stop this nonsense.
While I’m on the subject, Cole needs to stop this as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was talking to a friend about a month ago about KP she mentioned she was talking to a lawyer who represented a client who went up against KP in court, he told her KP’s feet injuries weren’t no where near what she’s describing.
We knew this from the start.

Reactions: 16
Crawley Magistrates Court listings for 27th are up and what a surprise, she isn't on there.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Can someone just tell me what (sex)hotel katie took Harvey please instead of Carl ??
thank you.
I think it's the Copper Cabin in West Sussex? Not officially a 'sex' hotel! But I know what you mean 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Feel the same. I don’t want her to be degraded. I wish someone would tell her to stop this nonsense.
While I’m on the subject, Cole needs to stop this as well.
While I agree with you in a way, why is OF beneath Carl and KP but not beneath other folk? Why are these two getting our pity and sympathy? It's because they put it all over Insta and Twitter, instead of keeping it to OF and working hard at it like others do. They don't HAVE to do OF. They're doing it then jetting off abroad and laughing at everyone. They could just not do it. They could forego the 8 holidays a year and just not do OF.

Reactions: 30
Those comments about “it’s a youngsters game” and “4 generations too late” give me a queasy feeling. Not because I feel sorry for KP, but because they sound like a right bunch of child molesters.

I couldn't resist using your pic to make this 😄😄😄❤😘 xx ..

View attachment 1219374

Thank you 🥰 and your welcome ❤🥰💕👍😘 xx
Wonderful, Pom, you always cheer me up and make me laugh 😻😻

I found a very interesting legal site online, British and Irish Legal Information Institute,

You can look up names on there :)

I found a very interesting legal site online, British and Irish Legal Information Institute,
British and Irish Legal Information Institute

You can look up names on there :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
View attachment 1218656

Wonder if this is directed at SB? 🤔🤣
I really do want someone (anyone!) to punch this arrogant hole SB's lights out!

Rod Hull fell off a roof and died. So did Cyril, a bloke I worked with.
Likewise a roofer my OH knew too. But they did not LIE about the act nor the circumstances of it, unlike dis fing :(

That's not a woman with boobs, it's boobs with a woman attached 😂
but is it even a Woman these days? Its more like something out of a circus freakshow when they used to have The Bearded Lady or The Wolfman but now they've got skanky strutting about on Liyfe-Fretninly Injurrd Feyt with her slug eyebrows, ropey wigs, hideous plastic face and those masssive norks arriving ten minutes before the rest of her - actually they even arrive before the sound of its screeching voice!

I bloody loved Grotbags 🧙
Grotbags has her good points though;
Skanky looks and acts more like Zelda of the Terrahawks

Crawley Magistrates Court listings for 27th are up and what a surprise, she isn't on there.
Please tell me that the bankruptcy hearing is not cancelled again too??????????????????????????

How the eff does it continually get away with all this stuff eh?????????????????????

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
she is back to begging join my only fans on her instagram again(must be going real well not)most of the comments are no thanks or you are to old and past it now,or just google your name we can see it all for free,bet all the negative ones dissapear later and it will be all i allready do and i can not wait ones

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.