Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't like the way she took the piss out of her mother for having a cry at Britain's Got Talent everyone was crying last night up and down the country I guess as it was so emotional....not her the bleeping hard faced witch showed her true colours.....rant over.

Reactions: 27

This is what it entails. 👍
Thanks for this @DC16 😘
I do find some of it confusing....
Do you know if Jeyda and the neighbours (KP Equestrian) can be called? I was wondering as it mentioned about advertisement and/or being concerned with. (Not sure if you'll know, but you seem super clued up on the BH stuff 🥰)

Reactions: 12
I don’t suppose she went to Turkey for the Cinderella Procedure and trying to cover it as an accident for sympathy?

The Cinderella Procedure, performed exclusively for cosmetic reasons, reduces foot size with a surgery that removes bunions and brings the bone on the side of the big toe inwards. This allows women to wear high-fashion brands such as Christian Louboutin and Manolo Blahnik which are notorious for their narrow fit.
No I really don’t think so, an incident definitely happened that night and they are covering it up.

Reactions: 40
I'm sorry if any of you are about to partake of Sunday lunch but a little bit of vomit has come up into my throat....
I know where you are coming from! It makes me sick too how she always grabs Harveys head to kiss him all the time. Poor lad probably hates it but of course she HAS to be photographed doing it to show what a 'good mother' she is and how much she loves him. He's not a child for heavens sake he's a grown man. Leave him alone!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks for this @DC16 😘
I do find some of it confusing....
Do you know if Jeyda and the neighbours (KP Equestrian) can be called? I was wondering as it mentioned about advertisement and/or being concerned with. (Not sure if you'll know, but you seem super clued up on the BH stuff 🥰)
Not sure if they will, they will be more interested in the earnings she gets and the promotion of the ltd companies 🤞

Reactions: 19
Surely with damaged feet she should be in more supportive footwear. She wears those stupid sliders that can’t be good for her feet. Having had feet pain from high arches & plantar fasciitis, comfortable supportive footwear goes a long way.
No one takes her feet issues seriously as she doesn’t herself. Injections/pain killers only work so much sometimes u need to actually make sensible choices. She probably will end up in a wheelchair because she isn’t being sensible, I do think the docs told her to stay off her feet for 6 months but she knew better now she reaping the cost of not following medical advice.
If you remember within a few days or weeks of her surgery she went to some promo thing somewhere and stood up when she wasn't supposed to be on her feet. If they haven't healed properly she only has herself to blame. Funny how it's taken her 2 years to decide that though. Why hasn't she been back to the surgeon before now? And yes you are so right about her footwear choices. She needs to wear shoes with proper arch support to help, slides are no good as they are too flat. Same with the designer trainers she wears, they will be no good for her feet either. As someone who has had surgery on both feet and has pain in them I can vouch for that!

• Heart
She might find something out. It wont hurt e mailing them...they probs wont reply tho
But its none of our business, not really. You can't just contact businesses asking for guest information. Even if it is KP. A fair few of us know what really happened anyways. (It's all there on previous threads).

Reactions: 11
Again, disappointed with Tattlers that found the post I quoted funny. If you had a special needs child, you would not find it amusing in the slightest.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was going to ask them if they have installed a barrier to stop peo

Im going to ask them if they have installed any time of fencing since 2020 as their was a bad accident as i was thinking of booking but worried about safety of my kids
So you're going to email a business and try to obtain information by deception. 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1217884 Doesn't exactly look battered from a fall, does she? Apart from the bandages, there's not a scratch or a graze on her. I looked like I'd been hit by a bus when I broke my leg in three places. Aged about 10 years in a couple of hours. Was grey with pain. CERTAINLY couldn't have brushed my hair, put makeup on and got myself onto a sunbed ready to give the heads up to a photographer.
Totally agree! My DIL's mum fell off a jetty at the beach a few years ago, broke her leg very badly and also damaged her spine and was covered in cuts and bruises. Unless KP managed to land straight upright ( in which case she would have done far more damage than just break her feet) there's no way she fell 25 feet.

I looked up injuries following a fall from height interesting reading.🤔
Yup, you damage more than just the body part you land on, because although your feet physically stop moving when you hit the ground the rest of your body doesn't! Think of a crash test dummy in a car, the car stops but the dummy doesn't. Similar in falls from a great height, your feet stop but the weight of the rest of your body follows through and does further damage to legs, pelvis, etc. I know someone who jumped off a high bridge into water, so not even landing on a solid surface, did terrible damage to their ankles knees and hips because of the impact.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I remember reading one commenter, I think it may have been on IG, regarding how this ` foot accident ` really went down ... this person sounded genuine, like they knew pwiccee personally, may have even been there at the time ... they stated this fall over an imaginary 25ft drop ... did NOT happen .... instead what really went on, was .... he `carole pencil pecker ` found texts to another bloke on her phone, he was chasing her around the holiday apartment, trying to grab the phone ... and she ran outside jumped off the balcony to escape, which was not near 25ft ... but is how she injured her feet ... this person also said the injuries were not as bad as she was making out and that the wall ` fairy tale ` was for a compo claim on insurance 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ... sounds far more plausible than her fantasist BS story, that changes with the wind :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
If you remember within a few days or weeks of her surgery she went to some promo thing somewhere and stood up when she wasn't supposed to be on her feet. If they haven't healed properly she only has herself to blame. Funny how it's taken her 2 years to decide that though. Why hasn't she been back to the surgeon before now? And yes you are so right about her footwear choices. She needs to wear shoes with proper arch support to help, slides are no good as they are too flat. Same with the designer trainers she wears, they will be no good for her feet either. As someone who has had surgery on both feet and has pain in them I can vouch for that!
She was walking around in September, I have it on good authority, so October walking for the first time was bull 💩.
Anyone ever see the tik tok that Zoe filmed of her laying on her back, pretend singing, swinging her legs about, she was caught right off guard (think it’s on her tik tok) that was filmed not long after the accident.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Didn't like the way she took the piss out of her mother for having a cry at Britain's Got Talent everyone was crying last night up and down the country I guess as it was so emotional....not her the bleeping hard faced witch showed her true colours.....rant over.
This is what Katie does, she's a complete bleep.

I remember reading one commenter, I think it may have been on IG, regarding how this ` foot accident ` really went down ... this person sounded genuine, like they knew pwiccee personally, may have even been there at the time ... they stated this fall over an imaginary 25ft drop ... did NOT happen .... instead what really went on, was .... he `carole pencil pecker ` found texts to another bloke on her phone, he was chasing her around the holiday apartment, trying to grab the phone ... and she ran outside jumped off the balcony to escape, which was not near 25ft ... but is how she injured her feet ... this person also said the injuries were not as bad as she was making out and that the wall ` fairy tale ` was for a compo claim on insurance🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ... sounds far more plausible than her fantasist BS story, that changes with the wind:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I reckon that's nearer the truth Anna. Hanging off a balcony & landed funny snapping her tendons, best man did his & had to have an op to sew it up & was in a boot like what she had at our wedding. 6 weeks healing, then exercises & physio for 12 weeks after, all sorted. It's a load of smelly old 💩💩

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.