Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hearing your pain sweetheart 🥰
I wouldn't call it pain as such, it's actually somewhat of a privilege to give back to people who have done so much for you and would return the favour if tables were turned.
I was taught that it's what families do, look out for each other, through the good and bad.
Not to exploit everything and everybody for your own gain or as an excuse for just being a general bleep in life.
'It' doesn't appear to possess any of the normal values in life and lives for the day only, doesn't have any work ethic or morals and simply fails to understand loyalty at all.
As I've said many times before, 'it' is just a waste of oxygen.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Who TAF pulls their top up like that while just walking in the street, really NOT a good look Katie 🙄🤣🤣🤣
A6DD3865-8AE6-4DD0-8630-DA8F96FF048D.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I wouldn't call it pain as such, it's actually somewhat of a privilege to give back to people who have done so much for you and would return the favour if tables were turned.
I was taught that it's what families do, look out for each other, through the good and bad.
Not to exploit everything and everybody for your own gain or as an excuse for just being a general bleep in life.
'It' doesn't appear to possess any of the normal values in life and lives for the day only, doesn't have any work ethic or morals and simply fails to understand loyalty at all.
As I've said many times before, 'it' is just a waste of oxygen.
I love your attitude, you obviously come from a wonderful family xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy Saturday afternoon Krusty family 😘 I hope you are all well ❤

Well we have had

foot gate
Hand Gate
Slap gate
Crash gate
Court Gate
Split Gate
Back together gate

Now we have ….

Operation Gate (maybe) or it could be Jab Gate

They are very quiet today somethings a foot me thinks 🤔
Don't forget Gareth Gate(s) 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful little ladybug named Chlamydia. Chlamydia lived in the palace of an evil prince, Cole Woods III. Normally she lived a quiet, inconspicuous life, until one day, the evil prince saw her sitting on the windowsill of the palaces reception room. He took a picture of her, and uploaded it to his Instashite page and what occurred afterwards caused a huge furor throughout the land of Tattleville. For in the picture, a strange phenomenon appeared. Next to the poor innocent ladybird, a line of cocaine was seen!. *gasp* Some people in Tattleville were convinced evil villain Cole was force-feeding Chlamydia drugs, and was leading her into a world of debauchery, like he had done with his ugly bride-to-be, Skankenstein. But other people in Tattleville could see the "drugs" were actually a flash glare from the camera. *gasp*. Shortly after, Chlamydia was admitted to the priory, where she remains today. The evil prince now force-feeds the cocaine to his equally evil fiance. And everyone lives happily ever after.

The end.
I love you Phoebe 🐞🐞🐞

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Need an 🙄 emoji

I do wonder if she's actually freaking out she could go to Jail....

Where is SB?
Haha, looks like Katie has the ‘x’ in Scrabble, no surprise there… she has probably put down all the 3 letter words…. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Do you know I thought that was a reference to Dollywood or Hollywood, didn't click that it was just their ****** names added together. What a plank! 😏
It's 2022 there are plenty of words you could of used why choose spa--y ?

Reactions: 11
Need an 🙄 emoji

I do wonder if she's actually freaking out she could go to Jail....

Where is SB?
I hope she is physically shitting herself because it's well overdue.
A little time away to reflect could actually improve it as a person.
Could do but I doubt it would unless the excuses for 'it' stop from all and sundry.
It managed to get pictures and coverage out of the few hours it did of CS and we all know where it hides Nokia bricks so coverage of any time inside is guaranteed.
Scum headline, Katie rocks her style with a mixture of manky hair and arrows on her crop top together with a soft palette of porridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The drunk life isn't for me now either. I'd far rather do what you're doing. Much more fun. I love a wee bit of Lancashire humour, too. Next time you're over in Bpool, let me know and we can get up to sober mischief. ❤
I've done my weeding and now sorting out to pack for the car boot tomorrow. See you all at Apps farm! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Somebody who’s about to con her legion of donkeys into think “ is she pregnant” etc etc
She’s as bad as Hans jerkoff with all the cons and grifts lmfao
Someone commented the other day that she was wearing that massive jacket because she'd put on weight in Thailand. She's probably trying to prove that's not true!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This tickled me like Mr Tickle with skanky hooters and Turkey teef! Pom, you’re an absolute legend!
Every single day you never fail to make me laugh out loud Pom hahaha!! Yet another masterpiece 🤣🤣🤣🤩🤩🤩😘😘❣❣❣❤❤
That sounds fab! Will do ☺ 🥰 I've never been to Blackpool sober to my shame 🤦‍♂️ 😳 xx

You've made both of our days ☺ 🥰 Xxx
Pom, that's done me for today, save this one my friend, comedy gold!! 🤣🤣 Old dangly end Woods, he can't even raise a Richmond that lad haha! Well done you 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾💖 xxx

Even Cole must find that amusing when he stalks us! 😝😝😝

What lovely messages to read once I've come back on here,..they all cheered me up very much..so happy to hear how much they are enjoyed and I feel quite famous 🥰😀💖❤😀🤗😘 xx

I might end up on This is your Life ...😀🥰😘..

Resizer_16507371863691.jpg

Cole has a book too 😄😄..

Resizer_16507370662763.jpg

He can fill a sink more then he can a book 😄🤭 xx

Resizer_16507370601661.jpg

Thanks again for the lovely comments Hugs from Pom 😀😊🤗🥰😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.