Katie Price #161 Can’t go to jail Ive got poorly feet, dying mum, make up classes and Harveys meet n greet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Well done @Bull***t Buster ...you're our thread winner. Sorry, I had to readjust it a bit as it was far too long. x

Recap: She's going to jail tomorrow. Yes, she is! Don't be bringing your negativity to this thread. Repeat after me.... She. Is. Going. To. Jail. Capeesh? Good. :D

Yay well done love. I don't think anyone else knew how to make a new thread! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
" Costs a fortune if you contest access. My bestie has spent the past 3 years fighting her drug addicted violent ex having overnight access to his daughter. She's come back bruised where he's hit her and it has cost her all her savings to fight the arrangement. CAFCASS said unless he agreed to drug and alcohol tests contact must be supervised two hours every other week. Judge after judge after judge has found in her ex's favour and overruled CAFCASS. It costs my friend £1,000 for every hearing for her solicitor to represent her. He represents himself, he's usually drunk or high on the call and still gets sympathy from the judge. He called CAFCASS a bunch of cunts. Refused to pay for drugs tests and the judge sympathises. Finally, after 3 years, the latest judge has closed the case and ruled that access is supervised and not overnight. Its cost her 15k and if he wants to appeal again he can. Honestly Pheebs, Keiron will have done everything possible to minimise her access but there's only so much you can do unless you have an endless pot of money. "

@Angelic37
This is an absolute disgrace. Those poor kids throughout the UK (your friends included) who are being let down by the people who should be keeping them safe. No wonder we get cases like Baby P. I know SS/courts are understaffed and run ragged, but Christ on a bike, how hard it to keep dangerous parents away from innocent children! bleeping awful PC world we live in.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 71

As usual, when Bunny is with her dad it' board games and walks in the woods, when she's with KP it's full face of make up and posing for stupid selfies. Ugh. Must drive K and M mad!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
So has the MM been repossessed?

I think she'll try and make out she's Amy's carer (especially if as some have theorised, she is living with Amy now) as a pity story in court

Does anyone know if Amy and Mr PP Fencing benefited much financially from Katie over the years? Did she buy them property, cars, holidays etc? I know Dwight paid Amy a wage to look after Harvey.

I'm guessing Danny benefited financially from working with KP at the time, and later worked with a sports agency...but I saw someone say here before that he had gone bankrupt since then, and is now working with Mr PP Fencing? Is there any more info on why that happened?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Well done @Bull***t Buster ...you're our thread winner. Sorry, I had to readjust it a bit as it was far too long. x

Recap: She's going to jail tomorrow. Yes, she is! Don't be bringing your negativity to this thread. Repeat after me.... She. Is. Going. To. Jail. Capeesh? Good. :D

Is this the first hearing for the messaging offence?
if she pleads guilty they will activate the suspended sentence. If she pleads not guilty she will have to have a trial. That won't happen tomorrow so let's hope she pleads and it's down the steps you go skanky!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

You forgot - she’s still a weapons grade c**t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is this the first hearing for the messaging offence?
if she pleads guilty they will activate the suspended sentence. If she pleads not guilty she will have to have a trial. That won't happen tomorrow so let's hope she pleads and it's down the steps you go skanky!!!
She will plead not guilty

Reactions: 27
Of course she won't plead guilty. Why would she? At the very least, she will want to buy herself more time, in the hope that something else happens in the meantime to prevent her going down.
What other courses of action are open to the authorities here? Fines? Waste of time, she's meant to be broke and even if not, she just doesn't pay them. Community service? Waste of time too, as she doesn't bother turning up.

• Angry
Reactions: 34

Thank you! I can’t believe I won! I’m usually crap at stuff like this!

Recap: She is still a weapons grade c**t as is Sink Boy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
" Costs a fortune if you contest access. My bestie has spent the past 3 years fighting her drug addicted violent ex having overnight access to his daughter. She's come back bruised where he's hit her and it has cost her all her savings to fight the arrangement. CAFCASS said unless he agreed to drug and alcohol tests contact must be supervised two hours every other week. Judge after judge after judge has found in her ex's favour and overruled CAFCASS. It costs my friend £1,000 for every hearing for her solicitor to represent her. He represents himself, he's usually drunk or high on the call and still gets sympathy from the judge. He called CAFCASS a bunch of cunts. Refused to pay for drugs tests and the judge sympathises. Finally, after 3 years, the latest judge has closed the case and ruled that access is supervised and not overnight. Its cost her 15k and if he wants to appeal again he can. Honestly Pheebs, Keiron will have done everything possible to minimise her access but there's only so much you can do unless you have an endless pot of money. "

@Angelic37
This is an absolute disgrace. Those poor kids throughout the UK (your friends included) who are being let down by the people who should be keeping them safe. No wonder we get cases like Baby P. I know SS/courts are understaffed and run ragged, but Christ on a bike, how hard it to keep dangerous parents away from innocent children! bleeping awful PC world we live in.
I had a horrible time with this. Ex abused me and my sons violently. He was convicted. Yet there is a presumption that some contact is always better than none. Even though SS would have - rightly - put my kids on a plan if I’d have allowed contact (which the children didn’t want - they were terrified). In the end though, he couldn’t be bothered to apply to court. So big sigh of relief. But, honestly, the stress! We do have a system that penalises victims/survivors and props up perps. It is awful! Happily, I do think J&B are safe. Like my ex, she is all mouth and no trousers on the ‘I love my kids’ front. Posting pictures of your son not properly strapped into a car in the same week another woman was imprisoned for killing two of her children while driving drunk when they weren’t strapped in? She can’t claim she doesn’t know exactly what she is doing, can she? Despise her!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
not guilty is good for us tattlers
yes we wait longer but when the day comes we will know what actually happened,see her under pressure and maybe things we dont know will come out

it will also cost here and if she gets found guilty will be paying MP costs etc and that wont be cheap,wouldnt surprise me if her legal team want finance upfront after her last legal team had to go legal after she owed them 7k

and if they have concrete evidence she sent that rant to MP then i cant see how she would plead not guilty

either way things are catching up with her she cant win this one either eay she will be found guilty but im not sure how much i think she will be sent to prison

someone mentioned that her wrong doing is coming to fruition and is breathing down her neck a very well put woever that was😊😊

also ive noticed how little attention/comments she gets on IG certainly the numbers are down and so many more negative comments,her popularity has fallen beyond belief over the last 3-yrs and i cant see them going up again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
So has the MM been repossessed?

I think she'll try and make out she's Amy's carer (especially if as some have theorised, she is living with Amy now) as a pity story in court

Does anyone know if Amy and Mr PP Fencing benefited much financially from Katie over the years? Did she buy them property, cars, holidays etc? I know Dwight paid Amy a wage to look after Harvey.

I'm guessing Danny benefited financially from working with KP at the time, and later worked with a sports agency...but I saw someone say here before that he had gone bankrupt since then, and is now working with Mr PP Fencing? Is there any more info on why that happened?
I don’t think Danny went bankrupt and I think he rarely works with Mr PP Fencing. Probably may help him occasionally. Think he’s some sort of sports manager still. AFP was on good money over the years, paid by DY for looking after Harvey and also appeared on TV doing interviews, Loose Women, etc and did many magazine interviews, which she was paid a lot over the years. Had many fabulous holidays paid for by KFP, including all expenses paid trip to I’m A Celeb, where I believe she looked after Harvey. The family have/ still do very well financially out of KFP. That’s partly why, I suspect, they enable her, gravy train. Edna & AFP have loved and lived the high life, being the Jordan, as was, family. Edna even tried to get to the modelling side, but seems to have been unsuccessful, wonder why!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

As usual, when Bunny is with her dad it' board games and walks in the woods, when she's with KP it's full face of make up and posing for stupid selfies. Ugh. Must drive K and M mad!
She has no idea about doing anything age related with her. Always make up. Yawn. She's so bloody boring and pathetic

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
SB has had 3 MMA pics on his Insta grid for 6 hours now. In total the 3 pics have attracted just 26 comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.