Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine tomorrow will just be her saying guilty/not guilty, so I presume if not guilty, they may refer to the crown court for a trial? I very much doubt there will be a verdict tomorrow....?

Reactions: 33
Order her to stay with AFP then.

Reactions: 15
SB OF post yesterday - 48 likes
SB OF post Sunday - 52 likes

If thats the number of subscribers he has ... 52 ... I make more money every month selling vintage Glass & Crockery on Ebay than he does selling his body on OF ... it really is just pathetic

Order her to stay with AFP then.
Again, the size of her home is not a reason the court would accept as mitigation not to sentence her to a tag - even a homeless person can be tagged - they will be placed in suitable accommodation

I imagine tomorrow will just be her saying guilty/not guilty, so I presume if not guilty, they may refer to the crown court for a trial? I very much doubt there will be a verdict tomorrow....?
she could be remanded to custody though, depends on the judge

Reactions: 18
The barf bom empire isn’t generating enough.Which is surprising seeing she has 2.7 million followers who must wash.

Reactions: 15
I do hope shes slung in jail kicking and screaming from the rooftops

Hopefully she wil plead guity and get banged up for 16 weeks

Reactions: 14

Just sayin... who that remind you of - with Beaker peering through in the background hahaha!

Reactions: 20
I think he's like that for the kids, he's the stable one, she just keeps wasting any chances, can't say he didn't try then when they are older.

Reactions: 14
Biggest problem here is that Carol is not pretty
I agree with you but was quoting him....

'I don't need to impress anybody. I'm there to do a job and impressing will be knocking the guy out and winning the fight – not about how good I look with my top off.'

'I am a pretty boy and well groomed but I have grown out of caring about what my body looks like. I'm not worried about taking my top off – I'm not there for that.'

Reactions: 21
Short, fat, hairy legs

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.