Katie Price #16 Is she a masked singer, or just a crusty old minger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is not an indication of whether someone is a ‘real’ dog owner if they choose to professionally groom them. Which is taking care of their welfare. A bad dog owner would be someone who didn’t bother, or harmed their dog with poor treatment. You can really hurt a dog if you cut their nails incorrectly and I don’t want to it. It’s my choice. I’m not taking the dog to bleeping crufts.

Not all dogs are ‘farm dogs’, they all have different personalities, coats/hair, and I’m sure in the days of old of my dog was not a real breed (rescued by me) because he has been cross bred between 2 breeds and as a result has grooming needs and lives in a much wetter climate than one of his breeds originated from he also gets too hot in summer

On that point, having rescued a dog who doesn’t like his feet touched should I just throw him into a rescue and go get one who does? Or is it my fault? 🙄

Majority of people go to hairdressers rather than walk around with weird looking wonky hair. I can’t cut my own hair either. I’m clearly doomed in life 🙄

👍🏻
trying to look like a dog lover... reminds me...How's that petition going to stop her owning pets.. 🤔

Reactions: 11
Oooh I remember when they gave him 20 chicken nuggets before the share box was ever a thing

Unpopular opinion but if Katie wasn’t falling out of China White pissed and wired and shagging X factor finalists whilst pregnant then would this even be a topic....all the comments on daily maul today about “say what you want about her but she’s a good mother!). Is she duck a good mother!! She was shagging and snorting throughout that pregnancy...
it’s safe to shag when you’re preggers.

Reactions: 1

Hope Carl enjoys his free gym. Katie did not even pretend the gym is for Harvey once she got it as she could not even be bothered to fool the public by taking pics of Harvey just sitting on the equipment. I am flabbergasted that so many people in the media are still taken in by her lies when she trips herself up so often. She is a disgrace!😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
When is her programme airing?

it’s safe to shag when you’re preggers.
Don't know about anyone else but I personally find it a bit sick shagging someone who's pregnant with another man's baby? Gives me the major creeps. Anyone else?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I know it's early but the speed this thread is moving and the fact I'm not feeling special.

Suggestions for the next thread please people, we have plenty of material.

Game On.
A healthy eating plan for my son, as many hot dinners as I’ve had men

Oooh I remember when they gave him 20 chicken nuggets before the share box was ever a thing
You’re meant to share 20 nuggets? You learn something new every day!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:
Katie’s martyrdom is on the media peddle. Looking for a medal?

Reactions: 4
When is her programme airing?

Don't know about anyone else but I personally find it a bit sick shagging someone who's pregnant with another man's baby? Gives me the major creeps. Anyone else?
Yes and me 😫something not right about that 🙈

Reactions: 6
Petition stalled on approx 14,200 so could do with any newbies here signing... Just to piss her and Scowl off!!I
🥺PLEASE SIGH THIS PETITION
We can't have KP owning more animals 😢
Animals need our voice and her innocent pup 🐶 needs our powerful voices.
🗣👉PLEASE SIGN THIS PETTION 👈

Reactions: 7
Since Katies been with Carl her celebrity has waned. She's Z-list.
Footgate, dog death, house break-in, no TV show reboot, bankruptcy, bath bombs bomb, sells tat now.. he has assisted in her career decline..
just to name a few
She's like a female Alan Partridge, flogging anything and desperate for another tv series.

• Haha
not to sleep around with randoms...she admitted she slept about because she felt lonely could have caught STD and that’s not safe during pregnancy it can lead to blindness
Nor is it safe to stuff thousands of pounds worth of the white stuff up your nose or drink yourself into oblivion whilst preggers...

• Sad
Reactions: 17
not to sleep around with randoms...she admitted she slept about because she felt lonely could have caught STD and that’s not safe during pregnancy it can lead to blindness
Nor is it safe to stuff thousands of pounds worth of the white stuff up your nose or drink yourself into oblivion whilst preggers...

it was no coincidence that he was born with so many issues

I just think it's really telling not a single pic on his instagram or stories of skankyflaps and him loved up for two wks.I f you look at his life they taken by a professional photographer called Glengratton he s already hooked up with. You can click on his instagram. He is SO after fame, modelling, tv in the future... Reality tv when it's back as skankyflaps ex hoping he 'll spill stuff.
As soon as she bins him off he’ll be getting his tackle out on onlyfans like Kieran...these men are sad 0 self respect..they remind me of the girls who would sell stories of sleeping with footballers to get famous...abit like Katie herself she was a kiss and tell girl...karma I guess

it was no coincidence that he was born with so many issues

As soon as she bins him off he’ll be getting his tackle out on onlyfans like Kieran...these men are sad 0 self respect..they remind me of the girls who would sell stories of sleeping with footballers to get famous...abit like Katie herself she was a kiss and tell girl...karma I guess
If he thinks she is his ticket to fame and love island stardom he is thicker than he looks....Look at her past Cole non of her ex toy boys stayed famous plus you’re too old to be a reality star...

Last edited:
trying to look like a dog lover... reminds me...How's that petition going to stop her owning pets.. 🤔
Carl is clearly a responsible pet owner. Had you ever seen her taking any proper care of dogs before? No he is. I don’t like him but he’s clearly a responsible dog owner who cares for his dog and now hopefully the other 2 as well. It’s a good thing the dogs are now well cared for

Reactions: 14

Why in all the years had she not done this? I know in the beginning Kris was going to use his PT skills to help Harvey but he was soon too busy exercising
KP in the bedroom and going on holidays. Also, I thought Harvey lost half a stone but he is still 29st? Come on! Are we the only ones seeing the obvious regarding her?
This supposed nutritional expert is some mega-fraud. The letters after her name will tell ya that... Look more like the sounds someone makes as they are throwing up and someone else is asking if they are alright... :LOL: MSc ND MRN CNHC Dip CH MURHP DCHA CMIR DTLD MBRCP

Pom you are so photogenic - I don't know why we haven't seen ya in adverts. Such a cutie :love:

Since when has he been an influencer?? He certainly influenced Katie to put Harvey into residential care!! I suspect an ultimatum was given...call me cynical
Well from some of our super sleuths on here and those who work in Social Services, they are of the opinion that Katie has no choice but to put Harvey in secure residential care. Nothing to do with Carl. It is more to do with her complete lack of care for him over a long period of time and that footage of him naked in a street opp north with his shorts round his ankles peeing against a wall next to a busker was probably the final nail in her really having the final say as to what happens next. It isn't that she isn't capable of caring for him it is simply that she doesn't want to. He's become an annoying grown-up pet now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
The suns fb page are deleting negative comments. Wondered why she was getting so much praise. They must have something on her hence why theyre up mucky minges arse printing numerous stories supporting her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.