Katie Price #16 Is she a masked singer, or just a crusty old minger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Look at his weight in this 2018 story. A 7 stone gain if the weights are true šŸ˜­
How the duck has she let him gain that much? She's bloody vile šŸ˜”
Unfortunately she doesnā€™t give a tit about what he eats. She doesnā€™t even try. On Loose Women she admitted that she tells Harvey ā€œsay you eat healthy foods to the nutritionistā€ but instead she would feed him carbonara.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Look at his weight in this 2018 story. A 7 stone gain if the weights are true šŸ˜­
How the duck has she let him gain that much? She's bloody vile šŸ˜”
I just found this from 2008.Her and Pete days, they denied being bad parents for a story run, (including feeding Harvey junk food) in court and won,the money was put into the kids trust funds and given to charities.
She's still bleeping like it now!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The articles other than the Sun only said characteristics of lead a Willis syndrome NOT that he Dec been diagnosed with it. He been cared for most of his life not by skanky but residential care and mum Amy. She had to have him as they wouldn't keep in the residential during covid.. So most of the weight gain is HER fault. She set no routine of exercise regularly throughout the day of followed a nutritionists daily diet that would have readily been provider to her by an nhs dietician/ nutritionist ifshe could have been arsed. Mum prob let him have his own way with food as she wasn't able to control him physical ly.

Reactions: 12
I know it's early but the speed this thread is moving and the fact I'm not feeling special.

Suggestions for the next thread please people, we have plenty of material.

Game On.

• Heart
Bots I think. Always the same repetitive comments. Pays for bots to comments me thinks. Bunnysnuggles repetitive comments was always a big clue for me.
I had a quick flick through Twitter earlier and nearly puked a lung, where the duck are all these people coming from?

Reactions: 8
I know it's early but the speed this thread is moving and the fact I'm not feeling special.

Suggestions for the next thread please people, we have plenty of material.

Game On.
Katie Price say's "it's heartbreaking" but really she's loving the money she's raking

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if Katie ever reads this thread. I'm sure Carl does. He must get excited over any mention of his name.
I wonder what's the next.installmwnt for them.
DONT TELL ME A PREGNANCY ā˜¹... especially as Hrvy is leaving.
I don't think I want to hear about baby news.
I wonder if Harvey will understand it all...
Her life has declined since Carl..

And this is from someone who claimed that they didn't want publicity

Could that be reported?

Is going to the stables allowed in lockdown?
Since when has he been an influencer?? He certainly influenced Katie to put Harvey into residential care!! I suspect an ultimatum was given...call me cynical

• Sad
Thread title suggestion:

Katie Price #17 Peddling multiple stories of Harvey for cash & sympathy from her deluded fans.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Katie ever reads this thread. I'm sure Carl does. He must get excited over any mention of his name.
I wonder what's the next.installmwnt for them.
DONT TELL ME A PREGNANCY ā˜¹... especially as Hrvy is leaving.
I don't think I want to hear about baby news.
I wonder if Harvey will understand it all...
Her life has declined since Carl..
I think an ultimatum was given to Katie I really hope not....I think he is manipulating her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.