Katie Price #16 Is she a masked singer, or just a crusty old minger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion:

Katie Price #17 Peddling multiple stories of Harvey for cash & sympathy from her deluded fans.
I personally think it’s 6 of one half a dozen of another!! I do believe she wants Harvey to stay with her although I don’t think Carl can hack him....I believe Carl has given her a ultimatum Harvey or him! although Harvey’s needs are complex and technically he is an adult and I don’t believe even Katie is able to cope with him....if he wasn’t so severely disabled then he probably would be leaving to go to university now so either way he will have to leave the family home at some point

You’re a man Dolly🤣
Dolly you’ve got a Willy 🍆

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oooh I remember when they gave him 20 chicken nuggets before the share box was ever a thing

The articles other than the Sun only said characteristics of lead a Willis syndrome NOT that he Dec been diagnosed with it. He been cared for most of his life not by skanky but residential care and mum Amy. She had to have him as they wouldn't keep in the residential during covid.. So most of the weight gain is HER fault. She set no routine of exercise regularly throughout the day of followed a nutritionists daily diet that would have readily been provider to her by an nhs dietician/ nutritionist ifshe could have been arsed. Mum prob let him have his own way with food as she wasn't able to control him physical ly.
Unpopular opinion but if Katie wasn’t falling out of China White pissed and wired and shagging X factor finalists whilst pregnant then would this even be a topic....all the comments on daily maul today about “say what you want about her but she’s a good mother!). Is she duck a good mother!! She was shagging and snorting throughout that pregnancy...

Reactions: 20
Oooh I remember when they gave him 20 chicken nuggets before the share box was ever a thing

Unpopular opinion but if Katie wasn’t falling out of China White pissed and wired and shagging X factor finalists whilst pregnant then would this even be a topic....all the comments on daily maul today about “say what you want about her but she’s a good mother!). Is she duck a good mother!! She was shagging and snorting throughout that pregnancy...
Sorry not sorry people are easy to forget she’s an appalling mother always was always will be end of

I personally think it’s 6 of one half a dozen of another!! I do believe she wants Harvey to stay with her although I don’t think Carl can hack him....I believe Carl has given her a ultimatum Harvey or him! although Harvey’s needs are complex and technically he is an adult and I don’t believe even Katie is able to cope with him....if he wasn’t so severely disabled then he probably would be leaving to go to university now so either way he will have to leave the family home at some point

dolly you’ve got a Willy

dolly you’ve got a willy

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:

Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I remembered Amir Khan the other day even though he denied it and then his boxing mate Saj i think it was,there's so many you forget because there's been that many,the filthy witch 🤣🤣

And if Barbie doll Lauryn is there babysitting him which she seems to be doing quite a bit lately she certainly wont be feeding him healthy meals it will probably be takeaways
Junior looks a lot like Amir Khan just saying

I don't wan't fame" Carl Pricey Woods
He really is the worst yet...I’ve said it before he will be the final nail in her coffin something evil about him

Reactions: 12
Yes Pom I agree with Facehugger , you bring lots of laughs to us all so make sure you look afteryourself above everything else 🙌🏽
Thank you 💕💖😘 xx

So tomorrow pics will be a show jumping cow (an actual cow not Katie lol 🤭) and Katie is on top with added bullring.

Katie walking a pair of cartoon bollocks on a lead while bubbles come from her behind 😄 xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Since Katies been with Carl her celebrity has waned. She's Z-list.
Footgate, dog death, house break-in, no TV show reboot, bankruptcy, bath bombs bomb, sells tat now.. he has assisted in her career decline..
just to name a few

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Under the Influencers thumb

Since.Katies.been with Carl she's fallen hard...scandals
Footgate, dog death, house break-in, no TV show reboot, bankruptcy, bath bombs bomb, sells tat now.. he has assisted in her career decline..
just to name a few
bath bombs more like stink bombs...can’t believe she tried to capitalise off her own farts like Kylie Jenner capilitised off her lips 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you 💕💖😘 xx

So tomorrow pics will be a show jumping cow (an actual cow not Katie lol 🤭) and Katie is on top with added bullring.

Katie walking a pair of cartoon bollocks on a lead while bubbles come from her behind 😄 xx
That will be a treat to look forward to tomorrow lovely. Looks like there might be a new thread tomorrow 😘😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That will be a treat to look forward to tomorrow lovely. Looks like there might be a new thread tomorrow 😘😘 xx
I look forward to adding them 💕🤗😘 xx
It moves fast 💖 I love this thread though..my favourite one on here 🥰 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
thread title suggestion:

Katie Rose Blanchard: despite her past and what’s she’s done is she really a good mum?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can someone please tell me why Katie Price looks like she’s ran through Bury New Roads Fake Markets backwards? Just saw a picture of her in The Sun online and she is dressed like Ali bleeping G...head to toe in a fake Gucci tracksuit from DHGATE...Katie you can’t fool us we know you’re skint stop this charade

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just think it's really telling not a single pic on his instagram or stories of skankyflaps and him loved up for two wks.I f you look at his life they taken by a professional photographer called Glengratton he s already hooked up with. You can click on his instagram. He is SO after fame, modelling, tv in the future... Reality tv when it's back as skankyflaps ex hoping he 'll spill stuff.

Reactions: 14
I just found this from 2008.Her and Pete days, they denied being bad parents for a story run, (including feeding Harvey junk food) in court and won,the money was put into the kids trust funds and given to charities.
She's still bleeping like it now!

Remember the 20 chicken nuggets they ordered him...I think that gave birth to the share box

Look at all the paps red top papers and magazine stuff this Glenn has done and Cole "I m not after fame" has him round his house taking his photo for the Cole gram😣
Cringe

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.