Katie Price #16 Is she a masked singer, or just a crusty old minger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dwight set up a trust fund for H when he was born, obvs no one gets to hear this as he is always painted as a bad father, I guess that Lumpy was hoping to get he hands on the cash when he turned 18, but apparently not.
Is there anything like an article about this or something that people could refer to or quote from when providing response to Klattie and her PR trolls?

These articles about Harvey floating around are the biggest piles of lies I’ve seen. She talks about finding it hard that he is 3 hours away and that she would ‘drop everything’ if he needed her!!! She also talks about juggling the other kids. Katie doesn’t juggle anything - she lives her life and then occasionally sees her kids when they come to visit! Yet she is still out there pushing the narrative she is a single mum raising these 5 kids alone.
I did my part in rebuffs to Klatties PR trolls in the Sun

Reactions: 10
Is there anything like an article about this or something that people could refer to or quote from when providing response to Klattie and her PR trolls?
There was - he was gonna pay £1,500 into it every month until Harvey's 18th. It was in some sorta celeb news thing - can't remember which. Of course, KP would not have access to it which is why she is banging on about Dwight paying even more money for a child he never wanted yet has supported.

Reactions: 10
I completely gave up commenting in The Sun. Pretty much everything deleted. Often blocked from posting at all. None of my comments broke their "rules". I emailed to ask & got some bullshit reply 🙄
Is skanky flaps latest tweet an effort to get herself on the radio? 🤔

Reactions: 8
I completely gave up commenting in The Sun. Pretty much everything deleted. Often blocked from posting at all. None of my comments broke their "rules". I emailed to ask & got some bullshit reply 🙄
My comments are still around, in fact comments on stories are quite funny at times.

Someone suggested that Katie could do a program with the RSPCA on animals.... Oh how I laughed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Do www.ipso.co.u not cover that area?

Reactions: 2
I've just posted this on The Scum nutritionalist bollocks. It'll be gone in seconds 🙄

My comments are still around, in fact comments on stories are quite funny at times.

Someone suggested that Katie could do a program with the RSPCA on animals.... Oh how I laughed.
As a volunteer with my local branch of the RSPCA. I can 110% guarantee we would NEVER use her to raise awareness 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 12

Why don't you offer to go round and sit on their dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This supposed nutritional expert is some mega-fraud. The letters after her name will tell ya that... Look more like the sounds someone makes as they are throwing up and someone else is asking if they are alright... :LOL: MSc ND MRN CNHC Dip CH MURHP DCHA CMIR DTLD MBRCP

Pom you are so photogenic - I don't know why we haven't seen ya in adverts. Such a cutie :love:

Well from some of our super sleuths on here and those who work in Social Services, they are of the opinion that Katie has no choice but to put Harvey in secure residential care. Nothing to do with Carl. It is more to do with her complete lack of care for him over a long period of time and that footage of him naked in a street opp north with his shorts round his ankles peeing against a wall next to a busker was probably the final nail in her really having the final say as to what happens next. It isn't that she isn't capable of caring for him it is simply that she doesn't want to. He's become an annoying grown-up pet now.
I believe he has been taken there for his own safety, how could he have not when so many have raised concerns with SS and file police reports about the video. The weight gain, the lack of privacy and decency in her videos and pictures, he is a vulnerable adult who cannot control what his mother does and how she just uses him for her own media PR stunts. Why won’t she be associated with the PWS charity and help raise awareness? Why did she not advertise Ben from the clothing firm on the radio the other day, Anna Kennedy did. All this crap over the last couple of days to deflect from her own wrong doings, it is a constant pattern with her. Bad press = use Harvey/sick mum/other kids/pets over and over again. All the law breaking, driving offences, lockdown breaches. People are so sick of her drama and💩 every single day, it’s exhausting watching it play out!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I believe he has been taken there for his own safety, how could he have not when so many have raised concerns with SS and file police reports about the video. The weight gain, the lack of privacy and decency in her videos and pictures, he is a vulnerable adult who cannot control what his mother does and how she just uses him for her own media PR stunts. Why won’t she be associated with the PWS charity and help raise awareness? Why did she not advertise Ben from the clothing firm on the radio the other day, Anna Kennedy did. All this crap over the last couple of days to deflect from her own wrong doings, it is a constant pattern with her. Bad press = use Harvey/sick mum/other kids/pets over and over again. All the law breaking, driving offences, lockdown breaches. People are so sick of her drama and💩 every single day, it’s exhausting watching it play out!
But are you chundering DCI 🔍 16?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As a parent to a learning disabled and autistic Darling Son, my main beef with her has always been how she treats Harvey. Not just Harvey, but the other 4 too - they are there to be used for her own gain, IMHO.

Knowing what I do from our own Son, Harvey is extremely vulnerable - that photo of him in the street, made me so very, very sad for him. He won't have realised the implications of him dropping his shorts to have a wee, but he could have been so easily hurt/abused hurled at him.

There was some video in the rented home, with holes in the walls - she has said before he will hurl and break things, punch out. We don't have this with our Son, but I've known other parents that do have this, from the cared for persons frustration.

The sheer level of noise, disruption and chaos would be enough to cause any of us 😱, but for Harvey it would be so utterly overwhelming.

You could see there was genuine affection and love from Kieran and Kris. I can't imagine Carl has much idea - does his best I expect, but the other two really tried to help him. The weight gain has come from her inability to control his eating - and the latest thing of Harvey eating a ready made meal, just well... Words fail me!! 😔.

She could use her social media as a way to raise awareness around Harvey's condition - but she doesn't. Harvey's Law - what's happened to that? She could be a Patron to one of the Autistic charities, but she doesn't.

So, so many things she could help change, and yet doesn't. Why? As his Mum, wouldn't you want to help make change happen, not just for your own child, but for others that shall come after.

She's an utter bleeping witch, as far as I'm concerned 😤🤬 I'm glad/happy Harvey will now be in a place of safety, and contentment. He will be cared for and nurtured as he needs to be. No more chaos around him, but routine and what he needs for his future, in his own right.

I'm sorry for my long message - really I am, but it's a subject close to my own heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.