Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

80hs

Chatty Member
God I’m gonna boil over 🤯. The whole showbiz world Is fake fake FUCKING FAKE. I’m going on a tweeting rampage in a min to make myself feel better even tho the shower and eyeballing vodka hasn’t helped 🤯🤬🤯🤬🤯🤬🤯🤬🤯🤬🤯🤬🤯🤬😤

*lobs brick back 😂

😂😂😂😂 Tittled me that has, the different breed of bricks u have! Dammit I’ve thrown the wrong one @Pink Squirrel, ur gonna have all money around ur tv now 🤷🏼‍♀️
*laugh over, goes back to being a psycho scrubbing invisible stains off pans 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oooh I remember when they gave him 20 chicken nuggets before the share box was ever a thing

Unpopular opinion but if Katie wasn’t falling out of China White pissed and wired and shagging X factor finalists whilst pregnant then would this even be a topic....all the comments on daily maul today about “say what you want about her but she’s a good mother!). Is she fuck a good mother!! She was shagging and snorting throughout that pregnancy...
Sorry not sorry people are easy to forget she’s an appalling mother always was always will be end of

I personally think it’s 6 of one half a dozen of another!! I do believe she wants Harvey to stay with her although I don’t think Carl can hack him....I believe Carl has given her a ultimatum Harvey or him! although Harvey’s needs are complex and technically he is an adult and I don’t believe even Katie is able to cope with him....if he wasn’t so severely disabled then he probably would be leaving to go to university now so either way he will have to leave the family home at some point

dolly you’ve got a Willy
I personally think it’s 6 of one half a dozen of another!! I do believe she wants Harvey to stay with her although I don’t think Carl can hack him....I believe Carl has given her a ultimatum Harvey or him! although Harvey’s needs are complex and technically he is an adult and I don’t believe even Katie is able to cope with him....if he wasn’t so severely disabled then he probably would be leaving to go to university now so either way he will have to leave the family home at some point

dolly you’ve got a willy

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

liar liar

VIP Member
God I’m gonna boil over 🤯. The whole showbiz world Is fake fake FUCKING FAKE. I’m going on a tweeting rampage in a min to make myself feel better even tho the shower and eyeballing vodka hasn’t helped 🤯🤬🤯🤬🤯🤬🤯🤬🤯🤬🤯🤬🤯🤬😤

*lobs brick back 😂

😂😂😂😂 Tittled me that has, the different breed of bricks u have! Dammit I’ve thrown the wrong one @Pink Squirrel, ur gonna have all money around ur tv now 🤷🏼‍♀️
But you didn't invest your full ISA allowance 😲 - a woman needs a selection of empathetic bricks...

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
I believe he has been taken there for his own safety, how could he have not when so many have raised concerns with SS and file police reports about the video. The weight gain, the lack of privacy and decency in her videos and pictures, he is a vulnerable adult who cannot control what his mother does and how she just uses him for her own media PR stunts. Why won’t she be associated with the PWS charity and help raise awareness? Why did she not advertise Ben from the clothing firm on the radio the other day, Anna Kennedy did. All this crap over the last couple of days to deflect from her own wrong doings, it is a constant pattern with her. Bad press = use Harvey/sick mum/other kids/pets over and over again. All the law breaking, driving offences, lockdown breaches. People are so sick of her drama and💩 every single day, it’s exhausting watching it play out!
But are you chundering DCI 🔍 16?

• Haha

koalabear53

Chatty Member
So... Cole....Skankyflap gurlfriend who says u luv of hurrr liefe... And u too spend awll yr time tuggevva ... No stories again ??? Tell us why turkey teef towie you wish tosser??
God... The re correcting auto spell to get the thick as two Cole planks accent to add realistic speech effect!!!😆😆😆😣😣

liar liar

VIP Member
I never watch Loose Women. I just watched it for the 2mins it was on. I'm seething. Can I have the brick to throw at my TV screen now please @liar liar
*Runs off to fetch more vodka*
I think Nadia's face spoke volumes. I get the impression they were more forced to address it than actually WANTED to 🤔
Sorry - that is the financial brick - I have the violent brick on my desk - just in case you understand ;)

• Haha

Emeline

Chatty Member
What is Dwight Yorke's net worth?
Yorke was forced to attend an insolvency meeting after falling into debt in 2018.

In 2017 he also faced financial troubles but a petition against him was dropped after his debts fell to below £5,000.

As a result he was forced to put the Cheshire mansion he shared with his ex Katie Price on the market.

And in March 2018, he was forced to knock £100,000 off the £2.25 million asking price.

A source told The Sun's Bizarre column: "Dwight’s been desperately trying to get his finances back on track over the past year as his company’s assets dwindled to just £2.

They added: “When you think of how successful Dwight was as a player, it is really quite difficult to believe it has come to this.”

In December 2018, the former Trinidad and Tobago international forked out £1.5million after being the subject of a bankruptcy petition from HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).

Since hanging up his boots in 2009, Yorke has worked as a pundit for Sky Sports, while he also briefly held the position of assistant manager for the Trinidad and Tobago national team.

BUT THEN.
As of 2021, his net worth is estimated by CelebrityNetWorth to be £18.3million.????

That CelebrityNetWorth is a load of shit they just guess and make things up

Last edited:

DC16

VIP Member
Getting ready for the new bed delivery tomorrow 🤔

Howarewe

Chatty Member
I quite agree, she doesn't give a damn, all she cares about is HERSELF, first and foremost. Everything to her is disposable, men, money, kids, friends, property, possessions, etc. Yet she has still not provided the court with the paperwork they have requested numerous times, I think everyone is at a complete loss of how she is getting away with it all and why the court haven't summonsed it to be produced. If you commit fraud or theft and are found guilty you get jail time, this is as bad. All she cares about is how she looks, new hair every 6 weeks (I don't believe for a minute this latest style is a wig, but has been put in by the hairdresser) nails done every fortnight, probably still getting stuff pumped in her lips and face. All that free stuff she gets sent from begging too, is just unbelievable.
Still blatantly breaking lockdown travelling to other peoples houses, yet she gets away with it time and time again.
You just know in a couple of months time when she gets her drivers licence back, Carl will 'gift' her an amazing car for her to drive around and show off. She just makes me so angry!
Didn’t she post not so long ago saying she had (or was getting) her license back. Don’t tell me she’s lost it again already?!

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
On my Facebook page, Micky Flanagan Fans has come up with the story as well! She gets everywhere with this, doesn’t she? There are over 350 comments, saying what a fantastic mother she is. Makes me wonder what big mess up is being hidden by flooding the media and social media with the Harvey story. It can’t just be about the BBC programme.
One of the commenters said she is such a good mother and all that she needs is a good man, and someone else commented she has a good man: Carl!
Have all these lemmings been labotomised?

• Haha