Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I doubt many people in the public eye will crticise her because she would be able to get them sacked by saying how nasty they are.

Reactions: 3

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I agree on occasional points of welfare. But only occasional points. Trimming a dogs claws isn't difficult. Dog grooming is a modern phenomenon. Perfectly healthy dogs have existed long before they came along. And no, hairdressers are not a 'necessity'.
It is not an indication of whether someone is a ‘real’ dog owner if they choose to professionally groom them. Which is taking care of their welfare. A bad dog owner would be someone who didn’t bother, or harmed their dog with poor treatment. You can really hurt a dog if you cut their nails incorrectly and I don’t want to it. It’s my choice. I’m not taking the dog to fucking crufts.

Not all dogs are ‘farm dogs’, they all have different personalities, coats/hair, and I’m sure in the days of old of my dog was not a real breed (rescued by me) because he has been cross bred between 2 breeds and as a result has grooming needs and lives in a much wetter climate than one of his breeds originated from he also gets too hot in summer

On that point, having rescued a dog who doesn’t like his feet touched should I just throw him into a rescue and go get one who does? Or is it my fault? 🙄

Majority of people go to hairdressers rather than walk around with weird looking wonky hair. I can’t cut my own hair either. I’m clearly doomed in life 🙄

👍🏻

kpsceptic

He is a director of a media management company which includes a Sun editor. The company is called Black Sheep Management (BSM). He stopped working with/for Katie when she started to illegally take funds out of Jordan Trading. If he hadn't he would have had his accountancy qualifications revoked. Funnily enough, there was an article about her being involved with the setting-up of BSM under the guise of finding male models which I read as a conveyor belt of revolving dick for her.

No he doesn't.

OMG - sorry <cackles>.
There is another meaning for the letters BSM...lol Suits her more than being the name of her brother's company :(

Chi4

VIP Member
I cut my dogs hair , but then I am a hairdresser ! I have to take him somewhere to get his claws cut as I wouldn’t trust myself .

tagliatelle

Maybe I’m in the wrong place, haha, but I feel bad for Kate with regards to Harvey. It must be so difficult having a child with Prader-Willi syndrome, and all the other issues he has. That said, she has - or has had - almost unlimited resources at her fingertips, so it’s not like she has to deal with him alone. I wonder if his dad contributes anything behind the scenes.

Reactions: 2

tarotbaby

Oooh I remember when they gave him 20 chicken nuggets before the share box was ever a thing

Unpopular opinion but if Katie wasn’t falling out of China White pissed and wired and shagging X factor finalists whilst pregnant then would this even be a topic....all the comments on daily maul today about “say what you want about her but she’s a good mother!). Is she fuck a good mother!! She was shagging and snorting throughout that pregnancy...
it’s safe to shag when you’re preggers.

Reactions: 1