Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
@Pink Squirrel YES, here goes my neat vodka, chin chin.
@liar liar *catches brick* bit cold in here now but at least I’ll have savings soon for more vodka and red wine so thanks 🙏😂

yes I remember that episode with the counsellor, it was awful. At the height of herfame (as much as I was glued to watching her) she had such an air of cockiness didn’t she, like the proper car that got the cream 🤯. She was god damn awful to the paps as if they were far beneath her.
In regards to us thinking that this with Harvey has been more of a forced decision rather than HER own, then I think that’s what @Cloud Chaser was implying in her last post 🤔. So will the paps let that slip? Will the bbc get to know this little bit of info? So all hail the poor mother who has now had 5 children taken off her......FUCKING WAKE UP PLEBS 😡

*shower hadn’t worked 🤯😂
I tells ya, that brick is an economic genius - he would make a good chancellor I think 🤣

Stupid bitch. And another clip of her cuddling Precious in a moving car. Dogs should be secured in vehicles....I mean Precious not her 😉

I've got wayyyyyyyy too much time on my hands today. And Pwicey is seriously fucking winding me up today A LOT! Can you tell 🤣.
I'm waiting for to hurtle through the windscreen and see who she blames for that. I want the police to stop that car and actually prosecute them. And I want it NOW.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Ha ha! :ROFLMAO:

STOP PRESS STOP PRESS STOP PRESS

At the end of Steph's Packed Lunch they announced that Katie Price will be on next week..... be afraid TV screens - I have an order of bricks coming in tomorrow.
Wait, what?? You watched Steph's Packed Lunch???? 😲 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 5

geordiegirl

VIP Member
For a few days now I notice that if I click on attachments for her Insta, it asks me to sign in and that she would be able to see I’ve had a poke around. This has never happened before. Anyone else?
I don’t follow Cole (!) and it came up today saying he would be able to see that I viewed his stories; this hasn’t happened before today (and I’m logged in with an account). Did think it was strange but maybe some sort of new setting IG has 🤷🏻‍♀️

She does it to prove to people that she is the good parent and Dwight is the evil parent. Look at me, look at me. She is trying to make as if she is the one who is always being open to have Dwight be in contact, and he chooses not to. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors and the real reason for the wall Dwight has put up. His asking for a paternity test could be a clue.

Steph’s Packed Lunch struggles to get guests, that’s why this is the only tv programme that will have her. She must be so chuffed! Is she going on the tv circuit then? Can we get Jeremy Clarkson to interview her, please?
I have to switch it off when Steph comes on; can’t stand her voice and I’m from the North East too (albeit she’s from the Boro)

I just found this from 2008.Her and Pete days, they denied being bad parents for a story run, (including feeding Harvey junk food) in court and won,the money was put into the kids trust funds and given to charities.
She's still fucking like it now!

Remember the 20 chicken nuggets they ordered him...I think that gave birth to the share box

Look at all the paps red top papers and magazine stuff this Glenn has done and Cole "I m not after fame" has him round his house taking his photo for the Cole gram😣
Cringe

DC16

VIP Member
It is strange that BBC One has Series 2 of My Family at 8.30pm started on 11 January. Episode 2 is listed for the 18 January. I would think episode 3 would then be shown at 8.30pm on the 25 January. Is that article incorrect that states Harvey and Me is to be shown? :confused:
She is advertising it on her Depop stories.... not sure why not on her account, probably do that later, then it will be all over the Sun!

Emeline

Chatty Member
Why are W8Media, her go to photogra

Why are W8Media there? Surely not taking pictures to sell! Notice Cole 'I don't want fame or publicity' is staring right down the camera again! Muppets of extremely limited intelligence. Can't spell, no command of the English language or grammar.
WTF is she wearing and is dog grooming essential every week now pair of muppets.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Marco 12m. (On the Sun’s comments)

Oh dear oh dear. Katie Price has been caught promoting a company convicted of fraud. One that has been blacklisted. When the financial authorities have to release a statement warning people not to follow her advice tells you everything you need to know about her.
🤣🤣🤣
Yet she's back on IG flogging more shite.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Noise of a sonic boom in real life sounds like a distant explosion. I don’t know what else I could liken it to 😂 IRL if you are close, everything rattles and shakes too like windows. Boom is actually what it does and it’s surreal
Typhoons are really loud anyway if they go over without a boom you know about it
I rememember the last one - being winter and windows being closed i didn't hear this one at all.

DC16

VIP Member
Think she is having a laugh, has she ever been faithful? 🤮

It’s just one story after another today 🙄

Last edited: