Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Buggering hell, 9 pages to catch up on, I skimmed them.

So not a lot happened today, just a lot of talk about Dwight mainly, I better check the papers.

Reactions: 5

DC16

VIP Member
Oh goodness, more leggings she absolutely loves 🙄 why does she always flog the same things, but different brands! The arse slap is hilarious 🤣

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Another something new coming 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad

Emeline

Chatty Member
He is a director of a media management company which includes a Sun editor. The company is called Black Sheep Management (BSM). He stopped working with/for Katie when she started to illegally take funds out of Jordan Trading. If he hadn't he would have had his accountancy qualifications revoked. Funnily enough, there was an article about her being involved with the setting-up of BSM under the guise of finding male models which I read as a conveyor belt of revolving dick for her.

No he doesn't.

OMG - sorry <cackles>.
Thought id seen Dan in a couple of Paul's pictures on the gram doing the gardening stuff

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
With thanks to @QuirkyFlamingo for the thread title.

In the last thread, Katie auctioned off her hair, wheeled her mum out for once instead of Harvey, went uncharacteristically silent for a few days and then popped up again looking forward to delivery of a new bed.

Carry on, everyone!
With thanks to @QuirkyFlamingo for the thread title.

In the last thread, Katie auctioned off her hair, wheeled her mum out for once instead of Harvey, went uncharacteristically silent for a few days and then popped up again looking forward to delivery of a new bed.

Carry on, everyone!
Can someone please tell me how to post a comment? Thanks.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I tried to sign up to depop but it kept saying to try later, I was going to see if it brought up the details when I tried to purchase but not pay🤣 I see she is selling Harvey’s clothes on there too 😔
She is making space in Harvey’s wardrobe for his new collaboration with that clothing company.

liar liar

VIP Member
Does this dumb ass think skanky flaps gives a flying fudge about people being conned & losing money? 🤦

That video clip is heartbreaking 😭. And he was in her care. And STILL she's allowed to pedal this bullshit single mum/carer image 😡. I don't know any single mum, carers doing it all on their own who can fuck off on endless holidays & have a conveyor belt of dick of the month. So if her claims of being a single mum & carer with no help are true, was Harvey all alone most of the time?
What's she going to turn to for attention when this BBC crap has aired & is forgotten?

So this is how the BBC are marketing this. Notice they only actually name septic optic displaysia as a condition. No mention of Prader-Willi.
I can't wait to watch it & see the "real" Katie, devoted single mum 🤢. Obviously the skanky flaps we see all day, every day isn't real 🙄
As I said recently, there is no proof he has Prader Willi and she does not support any of their charities. Would be interesting to know the truth but when has that ever happened where she is concerned. Oh and 'she has set-up a clothing company' not she hasn't - that young autistic man has not her and not Harvey. A tiny bit of investigative journalism on the part of the company making this program and they might not end up looking the planks that they are. Perhaps Smeghan and Harry have used some of their Netflix money to produce it ;)

@Cloud Chaser so is this old news or has he been put in residential MORE permanently do we know?

Can u send it my way 😂😂😂😂😂😂
<Lobs brick/breaks window...> sorry :LOL:

Your so vain, you probably think this song is about you...... 🤮🤮
What an absolute jerk off! Not my cuppa tea🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
I seriously cannot deal with all of today's bullshit 😡. How many ways can the The Scum spin the same lies to lick her arse & slag off Dwight?? And every other media source praising her wonderful mothering skills is just as bad. Every single 1 of them can fuck right off 😡.
I actually haven't seen anyone slagging her off for putting him in care 🤷. Most people are relieved because now he has a chance at surviving!
SHE HAS NOT MADE THE DECISION TO PUT HIM IN CARE. THE DECISION WAS MADE FOR HER 😡. I bloody hope Naomi speaks out at skanky flaps for dragging her son into it. FFS will someone PLEASE call her out for the lying, cheating, manipulating, scheming, narcissistic bitch she is 😡😡
Its relentless and the fact that she’ll be sat there loving that she’s pissed so many people off today makes me seethe 😡

tarotbaby

So I nicked this comment from The Sun story about Katie and her poor old sore feet...

"I reckon she was having her favourite meal, 'Toed in the hole' and Coal left his boots on."

Badger88 is banging on about how Katie has private healthcare so she can see anyone she wants whenever with her partner.
I love this thread, but you all need to stop giving The Scum so much traffic and free publicity.

liar liar

VIP Member
She does it to prove to people that she is the good parent and Dwight is the evil parent. Look at me, look at me. She is trying to make as if she is the one who is always being open to have Dwight be in contact, and he chooses not to. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors and the real reason for the wall Dwight has put up. His asking for a paternity test could be a clue.
What is all this paternity test crap? We got this with Dwight and with Kieran? Really. Why? Who the hell pays up for years and then screams paternity test or is this from Pricey? Why is there a grey area about Jett? Why are the courts not insisting on putting this rubbish to rest for once and for all? <goes back to doing an on-line soothing puzzle of fruit... thejigsawpuzzles.com if anyone wants a break from the madness>