Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
For a few days now I notice that if I click on attachments for her Insta, it asks me to sign in and that she would be able to see I’ve had a poke around. This has never happened before. Anyone else?
I get that a lot too 🤔. But I don't have an Itsasham account so I thought that was why. I use storiesdown to look at Itsasham accounts.

Reactions: 4

DC16

VIP Member
I see the diet is going well...

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
They’re not on the list. The Solicitors on the list start with an A and are owed over £802k
JMW are mentioned in news stories which is where this poster probably got their information.
Axxxxxxxxxx partners llp?? If so, they are mention on brothers company website...

liar liar

VIP Member

You missed a day @liar liar 😂
Yeah must have been the day I went out for a hair cut and a Brazilian wax - the plane was late getting back :ROFLMAO:

I honestly have no words....I have now boiled myself in a bath goodbye tattlers ☠ (Gone in an angry mess and a puff of smoke 👋🏻)
Don't forget to order your bri.... oh they've gone 🙏 RIP - oh and stop doing that with the soap... 🧼 😲

• Haha
I thought he was paying towards his care? It’s been mentioned previously he paid Amy a wage to be Harvey’s carer. I know Amy isn’t his carer anymore the though
Yeah I’ve only just figured out how to quote. I’d said that in response to someone talking about her expecting him to contribute. Im only saying that he should be anyway.

Dinkydonut

Hehe, this was in 2008. I remember because I was at uni and awake drinking red bull and banging out essays last minute like a lunatic. I lived in a block of flats with a discoball hanging from my ceiling, which swung down and nearly knocked my head off! I thought the building was collapsing and ran in to the livingroom to find my mum snoring on the sofa!
Yes your right it was 2008 , we moved 2010 but I thought it was earlier than that, 😂😂 at the disco ball 🤣

• Haha

Wilkco

VIP Member
I'm going to have to watch it. But I already know I'll be in a rage about it. I reckon they'll have to tread very carefully with this. Because the backlash from this has the potential for it's own sonic boom. There's a lot of already struggling carers who are further impacted by lockdown & Covid. I don't see how they can spin this without upsetting a lot of people 🤷
It is strange that BBC One has Series 2 of My Family at 8.30pm started on 11 January. Episode 2 is listed for the 18 January. I would think episode 3 would then be shown at 8.30pm on the 25 January. Is that article incorrect that states Harvey and Me is to be shown? :confused:

Emeline

Chatty Member
For a few days now I notice that if I click on attachments for her Insta, it asks me to sign in and that she would be able to see I’ve had a poke around. This has never happened before. Anyone else?
You've got to have an account on the gram to have a look now

Why can't I lurk on Instagram anymore?
Instagram is locking down its content to non-users. "Now if you're not logged into Instagram, you can only see a certain amount of posts on public profiles before being asked to log in. ...

Its been like that for a while

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I see the diet is going well...
And a reminder of another deplop drop to look forward to 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3

liar liar

VIP Member
I cannot believe all this crap defending her today 😡. Steph's packed lunch.....the program a couple of weeks ago that had zero viewers. Absolutely not 1 single person was watching it.

And how dare she bring up Dwight's other son? Who the fuck does she think she is? The psycho whore went nuts when Kris wished Harvey well on Instagram when he was in hospital! So basically it's okay for her to get money by dragging Dwight's other son into her fucked up mess but God forbid anyone mentions her kids 😡. They must only be used for her financial gain. She went fucking nuts with Kieran & his most recent story in OK or whichever mag it was. How dare Kieran use HIS OWN CHILDREN in a story without skanky flaps permission.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Can't be true - I have it on in the background lol.

• Haha

Emeline

Chatty Member
Try this and just type in their usernames without the @