katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The picture of the scar on the side of her foot was fake. This is a stocking that can be purchased for fancy dress etc. When this was shown, my friend who is a graphic designer & has all the latest computers, equipment etc, blew it up on big screen & you could see it wasn't real skin around the 'scar' area, but sheer stocking. You can see it if you can open the screen up close. The courts should be shown that CON.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
The picture of the scar on the side of her foot was fake. This is a stocking that can be purchased for fancy dress etc. When this was shown, my friend who is a graphic designer & has all the latest computers, equipment etc, blew it up on big screen & you could see it wasn't real skin around the 'scar' area, but sheer stocking. You can see it if you can open the screen up close. The courts should be shown that CON.
We always said she had very little scaring straight off, compared to when she showed that picture...

Reactions: 25
Is she allowed to choose weither to turn up or not?
So she must be going privately & therefore she's chosen where & when to have the op! How convenient that she plans it when she has TWO court hearings due. Can she be allowed to get away with this con? We have all seen with our own eyes she wears VERY high heeled shoes, even recently on the night out, when she supposedly 'split' from Crawl. Riding mopeds, jumping into the sea from a boat, treadmill etc etc. FUMING to say the very least. These court cases are going to be postponed again, I just know it.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
The courts must know they are being played, are they really that gullible?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
So she must be going privately & therefore she's chosen where & when to have the op! How convenient that she plans it when she has TWO court hearings due. Can she be allowed to get away with this con? We have all seen with our own eyes she wears VERY high heeled shoes, even recently on the night out, when she supposedly 'split' from Crawl. Riding mopeds, jumping into the sea from a boat, treadmill etc etc. FUMING to say the very least. These court cases are going to be postponed again, I just know it.
Riding a horse/a bike and wearing flippers months after surgery

Screenshot_20220422-121549_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
We always said she had very little scaring straight off, compared to when she showed that picture...
It was astounding how it was there one week and then disappeared the next. Anyone who's had so much as a blister on their foot knows it's really hard to walk with any injury. I dislike her so much for lying about this. It's just so tedious and pathetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I work in the NHS, as most have guessed on here, she has gone private. I imagine she has Bupa cover, only way you’d get such a quick appointment, our NHS waiting list for a foot operation is months at mo, and despite what she says, it can’t be that serious as she is always wearing heels, so it could even be over a year or more in her case. Covid has caused a massive backlog, she has deffo gone private, they might not even cover all the expenses, so wouldn’t be surprised if she has an additional payment for this. Not bad for a bankrupt 🤦🏽‍♀️ Would love to know what her injury actually is, and one that requires an urgent op, as I’ve seen little sign of her having problems with her mobility over the past year.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So she had PCR test Thursday (in the clothes that she wore on Tuesday) so she would be having op on Sat

Reactions: 8
Comment on his MMA intro 😂😂
Ooof! Those comment are brutality.. But yet, oh so fair. if he ever wants to walk away from this with any self respect, or public 'affection' except for his sink dick fans, he needs to walk away from her. I don't like him. I think he's smug and something about him makes the hair raise on my arms - and not in the nice way.

Reactions: 21
@SmillieKylie - where you work, do you need a PCR test 4 days before an operation?
It‘s currently 3 days before op in my NHS Trust, I’ve no idea what covid rules now apply in private healthcare, but I’d be surprised if they don’t also require a PCR test, similar in length to ours.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Wonder who this maybe aimed at?
That's poignant. I think she really fucked up by bleeping him over. Probably her last (and I mean LAST EVER) chance of actual happiness.

But, on his behalf, I'm glad he didn't become the next Mr Price.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.