katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cant believe the utter crap she is posting either,no way should that be a get out for nevt week

Reactions: 16
I feel sorry for him in terms of what KP did to him ... But ... His views on the world are questionable as was his behaviour with Chanelle Houghton, there is a reason he is restricted from seeing his child with her ... He needs to shut up & piss off frankly

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think we can all agree that DV whoever perpetrates it is utterly reprehensible!

Reactions: 32
Also……are you even allowed those ridiculous nails on if undergoing ‘major surgery’

Reactions: 14
Auschwitz?!
Or, of course, traditional (centuries old) French (and many other countries) hand woven clothing.
But hey, you go with bloody Auschwitz.

Un
Be
Liev
Able.
I think that you are being unfair here ... striped pjama type outfits have featured in many films about Auswitch & in much historical footage ... No need to attack [USER=8707]@Willowtree

Reactions: 18
Cortisone injections
I have the same injections in my feet, you just have to rest for 48/72 hours after to make sure you don’t displace the steroid. No big deal, all that hype!

Reactions: 27
I had the same experience. Have had one in each hip and one in right shoulder. I didn’t find them painful and they worked so fast too.

Reactions: 20
I would have thought that any accident that serious would have resulted in a health and safety investigation. Also, public liability insurance is a legal requirement for businesses in Turkey (just Googled it), so I am sure the park's insurers would be asking very serious questions if such a serious accident happened. I'm inclined to agree with others that this incident has been grossly exaggerated for maximum sympathy and maximum impact.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.