Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Agent Jack

Chatty Member
What baffles me about this woman is that she seemingly jumps from one situationship, marriage, to the next, do guys see her as some sort of novelty or good time lay because of who she was? It's unbelievable really. I just don't get the appeal?
It's definitely the page 3 fantasy and the opportunity for fame. She isn't physically appealing at all, but in the eloquent words of the wonderful Kathy Burke 'most men would fuck a ham sandwich'! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Normalitywoman

It would be interesting reading if a journo was to chronologically write about every lie and fabrication ever told .
The first one i think was probably cancer of the finger?

• Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Right back at you SB 🤣
Don't they mean putting the GRIFT in?

/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/18316237/katie-price-new-house-surrey/
So then, if it can afford to buy this house and has apparently been renting it the whole time she's been shacked-up with SB or sofa-surfing all over the place - where has the money come from? Why was this money not paid back to the creditors if not paid for Trampy Towers then???

Do you think this could perhaps be ANOTHER LIE????? :)

"She's told them she's in a very different position money-wise to two years ago and wants a fresh start" .
I hope the Bankruptcy Court are made aware of this statement

Last edited:
  • Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
She can do community service, and/or be imprisoned in a wheelchair.

It's as simple as that.

• Haha

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
What a complete anti-climax! I was hoping she was going to announce that she had booked a one way ticket to the North Pole! 🤣🤣
Thanks for the updates @Nixxs and everyone else x

• Haha
  • Heart

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
So sick of her bullshit bankrupt but always on holiday everyone abides by court rules she swerves at will ring on ring off who cares but it’s the feet that gets me as we’ve seen above there are real people with real foot problems that give them pain her she’s looking for sympathy and peddling lies horrible horrible woman.

• Heart

NoodleNips

VIP Member
It's the 'my best friend' ones that really grind my gears. No, it's a fucking child and you are the adult!
It’s the “Mini Me” that does it for me - the truth is that the only one of her kids that resembles her is Harvey - their faces are very similar - the other 4 definitely take more genes from their fathers side, thank god.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Didn't think of that 🤣 I thought it was because I set her fans straight after their usual nonsense!
I'm hoping I get it back soon. Funny how skanky bullies KH, Dr Emily, Michelle and many others but gets to keep her account!
Quite a few of us also reported her account for the OF promotion, the OF link is in her bio as well as the grid, accordingly this is against their T&C’s, but they’ve done nothing to remove the posts or ban her account. Her grid is actually quite disturbing at times, photos of her Glamour OF pics are often surrounded by photos of the youngest kids, should be banned for that alone.

• Angry

Tanley

VIP Member
She won’t get back on I’m a celeb, they have 20 years of contestants to choose from. They’re not going to go for someone with drink and drug issues, not to mention her poor damaged feet and MH. She wasn’t one of the winners or even a finalist, so she can piss right off.

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Yep, real pain here…
Your collage just makes a total mockery of every single statement made by Skank in the following article.... She really does live in cloud cuckoo land - how on earth does she think that her previous behaviours on holiday have not been noticed...?!!

...and I quote: “I’ve been living with so much pain with my feet for almost 2 years now! It’s massively affected my mobility and has really knocked my mental health."
“I struggle to walk. I can’t walk fast. Today they’re going to sedate me and try to put some cortisol injections [steroid hormone injections] in me."

Katie Price gives feet update as she looks to ease constant pain with 'scary' procedure - Mirror Online

Comments are excellent - all picking up on her wearing heals and leaping feet first into the sea from a great height. Someone's also mentioned that the wall is more like 13ft rather than 25ft...!

Katie Price facing three months in a wheelchair after latest surgery 'to ease pain' - Mirror Online

Last edited:
  • Heart

Agent Jack

Chatty Member
We always said she had very little scaring straight off, compared to when she showed that picture...
It was astounding how it was there one week and then disappeared the next. Anyone who's had so much as a blister on their foot knows it's really hard to walk with any injury. I hate her so much for lying about this. It's just so tedious and pathetic!

• Heart

NoodleNips

VIP Member
Ok can the person with the relative that works there please confirm are those railings a recent addition after all life changing fall. I won’t be surprised by the answer
That’s me! I don’t even think where she is standing is within Land of Legends or anywhere near it, I’ve been a couple of times and it’s totally flat. God knows where she is standing but it’s not LOL.

• Heart
  • Wow

Agent Jack

Chatty Member
Well lets hope the judges all realise due to her poor injured , worst the doctors have ever seen feet, she isn't fit to do her CS, wouldnt be fair on her. Instead grant her a 6mths rest at her majesty pleasure , that should sort out her wee piggies
Even her lawyer must be embarrassed trying to flog that one on her behalf!

• Haha
Reactions: 28