Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Agent Jack

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for him in terms of what KP did to him ... But ... His views on the world are questionable as was his behaviour with Chanelle Houghton, there is a reason he is restricted from seeing Jos child with her ... He needs to shut up & piss off frankly
I think we can all agree that DV whoever perpetrates it is utterly reprehensible!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The production crew of the jungle show might book her because they know she is dramatic. But she has already bad mouthed South Africa with her pretence of being robbed. South African tourism won’t be happy with that. Also she has her Priory stays recently so that could be interpreted as being not safe far from home and medical intervention. The restraining orders won’t be effect7when she is abroad so anything she says about her kids fathers will be cut out. For that show she would probably get closer to half a million pounds so she will fight for it. Kieron would do better going on there, he is known now and well liked.
With all the mental health issues and drug problems it’s very doubtful they would take the risk of putting her in there, has she is highly likely to leave after a few days. Also she may have literally shot herself in the foot, with the foot injuries that have resurfaced just in time for the court hearings next week. After all you can’t really spend two weeks in the jungle when you can barely walk.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
Don’t forget the sky scrapers she wore in Vegas for their “how easy it is to get married” video we’ve NEVER seen!

View attachment 1214778
Found this lovely picture of her as well while searching for it!

View attachment 1214783
That'll be the trip she made after coming out of the Priory, go straight to Vegas, do not see kids and grab a lovely alcoholic drink after following court orders, she really takes everything seriously, let's hope she faces a judge this time who makes irresponsible idiots pay for their shocking behaviour, I work with teens with challenging behaviour, most important lessons I teach are there are concequences for poor behaviour, until they learn that lesson they will keep on making poor choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

DC16

VIP Member
She only had her lashes and brows done 12 days ago! Getting them done for the sake of it.... :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Who's gonna be pushing Skanky's wheelchair into court next week whilst she looks to be in pain and is sporting pink Crocs?! AFP or SB?
I've just remembered her pathetic attempt at limping when she was at court wearing that blue immersion heater cover coat. Never saw her doing it again after that. Fucking fraud she is. 😡

• Angry
Oh yes, they've seen the patterns, especially the MH storyline which was predicted to run much before the court hearings.
The courts have got to remember she is a single mother of five bringing them all up single handedly, and one child is disabled. On top of this she has serious mental health issues, and now she has manky feet. They should give her a medal. Poor woman ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
I know its bloody early but these things come into my head then I bloody forget them...

Katie Price #160 - Hurty Trotters and Sink Boy - filling her insta with her latest "get out of jail" ploy

• Heart
  • Haha

wimble womble

VIP Member
Walter Mitty is promoting some grubby little gambling den on his insta
At the gambling hot spot bogna regas

• Haha
  • Wow

kirajodie

VIP Member
Yes, because originally she said in January that she had a foot appointment in February (when her bankruptcy hearing was supposed to be) but then never showed anything on her IG about her feet until 7 April, conveniently just before her court cases
Surely if she tries to use her health, mental or physical , to influence decisions the courts may take, she would be asked to provide medical evidence to back this up. Same using the kids perhaps to sway BH she needs a 5 bedroom house etc etc, she should be asked to provide evidence of this, custody agreements, harveys college schedules and visits made to up

helptheaged

VIP Member
IF she has gone to Chelsea & Westminster hospital again do you think they will close it just for her like last time ie picture with no people in it

• Haha
Apologies if this has already been posted. I haven’t been on for a while. This has got to be about Skank surely? Is this why Cole stays?
That's the ultimate emotional control technique and I would not be surprised at all if she uses that when people try to leave her, I said it way back at the time of the crash I think, it's the only thing left she hasn't tried in public. So now we've had Alex Reid talking about the Depp case and comparing it to Skanky, now Boyson, Kieran apparently left after therapy showed her actions were abusive and we have cole from time to time hinting she's abusive. Does anyone see a pattern?

• Heart

celticguy47

i know I
Screenshot (201).png
said that i wouldn't post in a while but this is important and involves the lies of C%nty minge

Definitely 💩 the height of the wall is no more than 10ft
It states she returned to the hotel where it happened…not the park 🤷🏻‍♀️
No self respecting hotel would risk having such an open drop for that length.

Funny how she was banging on about having an operation, then I’m a celeb pops up and suddenly it’s only injections…. 🤣
the wall would be 12ft enough to allow cars and vans to pass through

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Stick your kids on a load of rides, take pics = great Mum.
Kids love it when you join in. Wonder why she's just stood on the side taking pics?
She's not banned from driving bumper cars surely....
Can’t fit her massive boobs under any of the safety restraints 🤪

• Haha