Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JGirl1

I have Heds, Jgirl. It caused me numerous jaw issues (TMJ) when I was little but I have no issues there now that i'm an adult. I hope your daughter has a speedy recovery! It's a horrible thing to go through. Poor wee soul. ❤ ❤ ❤
Ahh nice to meet someone who 'gets it'! But also sorry to hear that you are in the shitty club! Glad your tmj is better, it truly is awful isn't it? Daughter didn't start having issues til age 11 then everything went downhill. Now she's an occasional wheelchair user with spinal and neck problems and all the other associated joy that comes with it. It's so nice to come on here and escape real life for a bit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Uppompey

Chatty Member
Where to start with Edna’s “business”… a suspiciously long delivery time, no mention of import taxes (if they apply), what appears to be a domestic address to send returns to (her own? Surely she wouldn’t share that), …. It’s just really odd!

• Wow

pepe le pew

VIP Member
The production crew of the jungle show might book her because they know she is dramatic. But she has already bad mouthed South Africa with her pretence of being robbed. South African tourism won’t be happy with that. Also she has her Priory stays recently so that could be interpreted as being not safe far from home and medical intervention. The restraining orders won’t be effect7when she is abroad so anything she says about her kids fathers will be cut out. For that show she would probably get closer to half a million pounds so she will fight for it. Kieron would do better going on there, he is known now and well liked.

Does the gym king clothes come with pre staining? Or do we have to wear and sleep in them for week before we take our insta pics with them on? Asking for a friend………..

• Haha

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Unconditional love means putting his needs before your own you worthless old hag. Trying to destroy his stable home life with your spiteful, vindictive harassment is not unconditional love.
That looks like a hostage being told to smile for the camera. Those poor children, why do SS allow her contact? Visiting their mother is clearly a very anxious time for them. It’s so sad.

• Sad

DC16

VIP Member
Yes, she couldnt’t possibly cancel those £80 makeup masterclasses she has been #ad-ing every single day (some rescheduled) so she can have an ‘urgent’/avoid jail op, she would be letting all those fans, Jeyda and Fern down…. 🙄🙄🙄 and that’s not like the Pwicey, is it…. 🤣

• Haha

Agent Jack

Chatty Member
Wow I've never met a person who lurrrrrrrves their family sooooooooo much. Is that normal? I thought we were all supposed to hate them! 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🙄

• Haha

lozenger

Chatty Member
That's NOTHING like she described it originally! She said that she jumped over a 'low wall' and it was a huge drop the other side that she didn't see. She made it sound like it was in the middle of the park! That is clearly a fairly high railing and she must have been able to see the big drop! No mention was ever made of a ramp before. She must have just gone out to try and find a wall that fitted her stupid story but that certainly isn't it! For one thing if you jumped off something that high you even if you landed on your feet you would then fall onto your knees or something else and she never had any other marks on her other than her feet. My daughter in law's mum fell off of a pier at the beach and as well as breaking her leg she damaged her back and was covered in bruises everywhere.
Exactly MrsPig - here she says it was a hotel, or was it land of Bellends who knows - either way, there is no way any place on earth would have a wall like that with a huge drop the other side and no railings. She's a big fat filthy liar

MrsFreddie

I thought they do psychological testing on the contestants before they go into the jungle to make sure they are capable of dealing with it? She would never pass that surely?

They need to take her to the jungle and leave her there!

Don't forget the PSTD!
how on Earth did she pass the psychological testing the first time round?She’s definitely got narcissistic PD or BPD and it’s screamingly obvious!

• Haha

Squirrelina

VIP Member
John would never go back in after the way he was treated last time . Plus there’s a PIL tour coming up & Nora to organise care for .
I respect John so much for the way he cares for Nora. I also love PIL. He’s also a brilliant judge of character.

• Heart

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
I have to say if Sink Boy is just with her for 'fame' then hes earnt it.
Imagine putting up with that 24/7 - we only see brief snap shots - it must be hell.
Its his own fault but hes put some graft in.
Add to that hes probably more skint and humiliated now than before he met her.
It really has been a gamble that didnt pay off.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
This is exactly why she posts all that 'my babies', 'unconditional love', 'my everything' blah. All of her children have a stronger bond with their step mum/grandma. And the thing is she must know deep down that it's all her fault!
You know she is hamming it up in the media because she thinks it will get to the Court’s ears so she can get a bit of sympathy! Hopefully not!😡
Even bloody Stevie Wonder would see through her!

• Haha

Nixxs

VIP Member
I think it's because they are worried if she "attempted suicide" she's that vengeful that she'd pull a stunt and make her own comparisons to CF - who had her own genuine demons.
Then maybe if they are that worried about her attempting suicide they should have a complete media blackout

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Fake or real, they are the most repugnant, chavtastic things I have ever laid eyes on....
I think they must be put out as a joke to see which no-mark chavs get taken in by them. Historically Balenciaga produced beautiful, subtle, elegant clothes for people with taste, not arseholes like Katie Price.

• Heart
  • Haha