Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I take it she's wearing Harvey's trackies now
Prob the only thing clean. Doubt she knows how to use the washing machine

Already begging to go in the jungle 😆
Can people please NOT email the producers. This will only make her attraction more as they think they will get more engagement from her being the hate figure. They always need a villain please don’t make her it. Crickets is the best way - show no one is interested

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Pisspotshow

VIP Member

why the fuck are they allowed to blatantly lie all the time? i just dont get it.
It's the Sun!
They wouldn't know the truth of it hit them in the face.
They piss in the same pot of lies and inaccuracies as all the red tops.

• Heart

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Bet he's knocking one out for the "fans" at this very moment.🤣🤣
Our youngest is about to conclude a run of 10, twelve hours shifts of maintenance and yet this SB is making his living wanking for £4.14 ago?
There's something seriously wrong with people who see that as a way to earn a living but it also appears to be a common denominator where her men are concerned.
I use the term 'men' with some caution here, thank fuck were not at war and depending on these wankers for our future safety.

• Heart
  • Sad

Ming55

VIP Member
The only thing she can,t do is drive, and that,s not by choice. Tho to be honest bet she still is. Bitch.

• Angry

Angelic37

VIP Member
Seeing as someones reported my IG account, most likely KP or her minions.. can someone take one for the team and see what this announcement is at 7.30?
Oh wow really? What you in jail for?! Unbelievable you get a ban and she's still advertising OF which isn't allowed. Actually, it's not unbelievable at all is it, pretty bloody standard.

• Wow
  • Sad

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Says in the article she was at a London health centre for a PCR test.
In the trackie bottoms she was wearing on Tues with her feckin' stupid large jacket. I wonder if they've been washed 🤔 I'd guess those pics were from Tues & not yesterday.

Also, can we all please comment on the pic of her hand across her naked tummy.....oohhhhhh she must be pregnant. Awww, how lovely 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
What baffles me about this woman is that she seemingly jumps from one situationship, marriage, to the next, do guys see her as some sort of novelty or good time lay because of who she was? It's unbelievable really. I just don't get the appeal?

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
If you buy this shirt from SFP it will cost you £48 + shipping and if you buy it from the shop ‘Natalys Paris’ directly it costs €25 which is around £21, of course shipping will be on to of that but even so that’s some mark up.

PS. SFP is a cheeky cow, I just looked the company Natalys Paris where all the clothes come from have a sale on yet SFP is charging far more.
Sorry to be insensitive, but that blue striped top is similar to what those poor people in Auschwitz concentration camp, were made to wear. Wouldn't want my child dressed in that. And YES, her mark up is unbelievable. People surely are not idiots to pay Edna's ridiculous prices. IF she's like her sibling, it will be a CON anyway.

mrspig99

VIP Member
Good point I wonder if they are aware, she hasn’t tagged them anywhere from what I can see. It’s all very odd Natalys aren’t following SFP on any of their Instagram accounts and she’s not following them.
I've emailed NAtalys and asked them if they are aware she is selling their stuff at a huge mark up and without acknowledging them. Will see if I get a reply

• Heart

klairklopp

VIP Member
Errrrrrm what exactly hasn't she been able to do due to the liyfe-fretninly injurrd feyt den?
Its certainly not stopped it going on holiday every other week has it???
She’s stopped doing nothing!! Holidays, wearing heels, horse riding, house renovations ( 😂) and a 100 metre sprint faster than Usain Bolt when sink boy is chasing her…. 😡.

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I thought it was going to be original clothing that was designed specifically for Albert and Me, clothing you could not get anywhere else. It's not, scrolling through the website everything seems to be from 3rd party brands, like "Natalys", so it's just a distributor not original exclusive designs.

• Wow

Jwren

VIP Member
If you buy this shirt from SFP it will cost you £48 + shipping and if you buy it from the shop ‘Natalys Paris’ directly it costs €25 which is around £21, of course shipping will be on to of that but even so that’s some mark up.

PS. SFP is a cheeky cow, I just looked the company Natalys Paris where all the clothes come from have a sale on yet SFP is charging far more.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s that smart if she were she‘d have invested her money wisely over the years, instead her life‘s a complete mess as is she and all she has left to offer is humiliating herself for money.
This ☝🏻
I still can't believe people think she's clever for being in the news.
She's making the news (not the headlines) for her vile behaviour. She gets some money and some fame as a result.
On the flip side, that same behaviour that gave her fame and fortune in the 90s has cost her everything including her kids. Clever? Nope. Desperate? Yes!

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Yep , why is she getting sedated to get cortisone injections in her feet, I've had loads over the years, in my shoulder, wrists, thumb even in the space in top joint of finger which was excruciating, as so small a space to get needle in. Never once offered sedation
I think she’s addicted to sedation and takes the option at every opportunity

• Sad