Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
Those brows are absolutely awful. How can this be considered a good look. If I came out of ‘The Lanes Beauty Salon’ with two slugs on my face I honestly think I’d cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

pollycopping

Chatty Member
That'll be the trip she made after coming out of the Priory, go straight to Vegas, do not see kids and grab a lovely alcoholic drink after following court orders, she really takes everything seriously, let's hope she faces a judge this time who makes irresponsible idiots pay for their shocking behaviour, I work with teens with challenging behaviour, most important lessons I teach are there are concequences for poor behaviour, until they learn that lesson they will keep on making poor choices.
79C4A048-0F27-44DD-A24E-42E1BC384578.png

wow poor poor trotters one fir the courts 😤

• Angry
  • Haha

klairklopp

VIP Member
So she must be going privately & therefore she's chosen where & when to have the op! How convenient that she plans it when she has TWO court hearings due. Can she be allowed to get away with this con? We have all seen with our own eyes she wears VERY high heeled shoes, even recently on the night out, when she supposedly 'split' from Crawl. Riding mopeds, jumping into the sea from a boat, treadmill etc etc. FUMING to say the very least. These court cases are going to be postponed again, I just know it.
She can’t do it forever…. Let her have the hassle of finding ways to keep delaying. Eventually she’ll have to face the music and we’ll all still be here. ‘Everything comes to those who wait’.

• Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
Katie is smarter than most think. All the crazyness is deliberate. Its a winning formula to stay in the news
I don’t think she’s that smart if she were she‘d have invested her money wisely over the years, instead her life‘s a complete mess as is she and all she has left to offer is humiliating herself for money.

• Heart

LuvyaHarve

I have to say I love my crocs, so easy to just pop on to go to the mailbox etc. I have some tie dye patterned ones. No heels though, just regular rocs.

Not to mention if she really had fallen off a wall in a theme park surely she would have sued them for damages?
If she landed on her feet from such a height, surely she would have had spinal injuries if she survived at all, doesn't add up.

• Heart
And the bullshit continues,

The comments on the FB feed are brutal, angered many people already.
It’s quite uncanny that this just happens to take place just a few days before her court appreances.

• Angry
  • Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
More BS.
“Needs to take her recovery seriously this time”
Ffs, she never takes any recovery seriously. Goes in swimming pools, takes off bandages too quick, doesn’t keep wounds clean. She’s an actual nightmare.

• Angry

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Bloody hell Edna's gone to town on the massive collars, even the girls range has detachable ones and the boys have a neck scarf, sensible for toddlers, NOT. 🤔
I do not get this insta thing of dressing your kids in Victorian looking flouncy shite like Little Lord Fauntleroy. Kids explore and get dirty and messy. Mine lived in brightly coloured stuff from Next or Asda. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

NoodleNips

VIP Member
That looks like a hostage being told to smile for the camera. Those poor children, why do SS allow her contact? Visiting their mother is clearly a very anxious time for them. It’s so sad.
It really is - she has no involvement at all in their day to day life, she hasn’t a clue what they are doing at school etc. A FaceTime call a few times a week seems to be the extent of her “parenting” and the occasional supervised visit every now and then. Junior sees through her but the others must be so conflicted. It’s heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart

VIP Member
Here we go then - schedules an operation for the same week as 2 court appearances - blimey even I didn't think of that.
Never underestimate the Pricey indeed - she is even more disgusting than we thought.
PLUS she must be "PRIVATE" because no way could this be on the NHS so WHO IS PAYING FOR THIS??
Assuming the operation actually happens that is

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I would love to see Johnny back in the jungle, but he cares for his wife now. Can't see him leaving Nora (his wife of 46 years ❤)
I so remember that IAM celeb,he was fascinatin,pissed meself laughing with the Ostriches,Loved how he used to look at plants etc,he detested her,really detested her..I loved him in there.Talk about speak the truth he could read the Cunt like a book.

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
AH so she is planning to have an operation she really doesn't need just to try and stay out of prison.
Nice when you can simply go to the hospital and TELL THEM you want surgery on command. Just another bloody lie from it :(

• Sad
  • Haha