Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ambrosie

VIP Member
She isn’t smart at all - cunning, sly and manipulative she might well be, but no smart woman loses her home or her children. When you have to beg for a TV channel to make your home barely habitable- that’s not smart, it’s desperate.
She really is thick. Imagine thinking that she can get away with saying cortisone injections are surgeries. Obviously other people in the land have had these injections and can say they are fine. I genuinely think she thinks she is on a higher intellectual plane than everyone else and that’s why she can talk out of her arse and treat everyone like poop. What. A. Cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

the slosher KP

VIP Member
https://mineheart.com/products/smokey-blue-clouds-wallpaper.html £248 if you buy direct from the company & you could get 15% off, so would be £210. Loads of clouds wallpapers online much cheaper, if that's what floats your boat! What a mark up. Surely people are not that quick to part with their cash, by purchasing from these rogues?
Let’s hope the red top journos are on here reading and run a story about her being an absolute rip off. In a cost of living crisis and SFP thinks it’s absolutely ok to add over an extra hundred quid on top of something just for profit.
Scumbag

I honestly can’t stand people who do shit like SFP. Like
People who bought loads of PPE during lock down and were selling it for obscene prices yet the NHS were struggling to source products.
People who were high risk couldn’t get any hand sanitiser unless they bought it off someone who was selling for triple the price for it as it was sold out in the shops.

I never really had an issue with SFP I mean she’s annoying and skank is her sister but wouldn’t have held that against her as it wasn’t by choice. But this has shown me that the family are a massive bunch of wronguns 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
They are suppose to be next week and if I'm right the operation will be Tuesday and she will be in
hospital for at least 2 days so in theory she will not be in court. That's assuming the dates haven't been
changed.

OH BTW, when (IF) she gets to hospital she will have a LFT.
Here we go then - schedules an operation for the same week as 2 court appearances - blimey even I didn't think of that.
Never underestimate the Pricey indeed - she is even more disgusting than we thought.

• Angry
  • Haha
Yup, that's the 25ft wall at the theme park she jumped over 🥴 Anybody want to send this to the Land Of Legends asking exactly where in their theme park this '25ft' wall is? That looks like the most boring theme park EVER. Is that the entrance to Car Park World? Or maybe it's Concrete Canyon Zone? Oh no, I think it's Fence On A Wall Fun Land? Nope, I know, it's DEFINITELY 10ft Wall Looks Nothing Like A 25ft Drop Illusion Zone 👍🤣
If she really fell off an unprotected drop like that she would have a law suit against them claiming substantial compensation. There is absolutely no chance she would let an opportunity like that to slip away.

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Munchausen by proxy
She is an absolute fucking state!!
No PSTD from her attack there then?
Just $$$$ and attention.
I cant decide whether its money or attention she loves more?
Probably attention
How will she do the physical challenges with her poor broken feet? How will she cope mentally without her visits to The Priory? How will she see Harvey every week? If the Skank does get in to this dated, cruel to critters ‘show’, she will get voted to do the tasks every time. She’s so hated now. May just stay for 10 minutes and take the money and run… literally run. I simply don’t believe you fall from such a height and land in your feet. It all stinks. I can’t wear heels since I broke my ankle 15 years ago. Grrrrrrrr. I hate her so much! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Yup, that's the 25ft wall at the theme park she jumped over 🥴 Anybody want to send this to the Land Of Legends asking exactly where in their theme park this '25ft' wall is? That looks like the most boring theme park EVER. Is that the entrance to Car Park World? Or maybe it's Concrete Canyon Zone? Oh no, I think it's Fence On A Wall Fun Land? Nope, I know, it's DEFINITELY 10ft Wall Looks Nothing Like A 25ft Drop Illusion Zone 👍🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
It's tragic really ... Despite her arrogance & bullshit ... She is so genuinely scared of going to prison that she is pretending to have severe foot pain & going for private surgery to avoid it
She needs to then learn that actions have consequences. I blame everyone from her mother to everyone else who indulged her bad behaviour for letting her get to the point where she thinks she can get away with anything. Mostly, I blame HER for not paying her debtors and for also being so hateful towards people who are doing her parenting role.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I reckon during all those eye operations the surgeons installed camera filters over her lenses so all she sees are Cute Kitty by Sasha Soul Art LIES when she looks in a mirror - rather than the hideously disfirgured old munter that looks back at her in grim reality

• Haha

NoodleNips

VIP Member
Thank you, but why oh why isn't some hungry hack poking his nose into this can of worms. Surely there has to be some kind of accident/incident log? If it really was that high, dangerous and exposed imagine if it had been a child that fell. There would have been an uproar and pictures of the drop all over the papers. Also the company would have been taken to the cleaners for negligence.
Yep! I have no idea why she hasn’t been called out on her lies - we all know that journalists are on here snooping, why one of them hasn’t exposed her is beyond me.

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Is she allowed to choose weither to turn up or not?
So she must be going privately & therefore she's chosen where & when to have the op! How convenient that she plans it when she has TWO court hearings due. Can she be allowed to get away with this con? We have all seen with our own eyes she wears VERY high heeled shoes, even recently on the night out, when she supposedly 'split' from Crawl. Riding mopeds, jumping into the sea from a boat, treadmill etc etc. FUMING to say the very least. These court cases are going to be postponed again, I just know it.

• Angry
If you buy this shirt from SFP it will cost you £48 + shipping and if you buy it from the shop ‘Natalys Paris’ directly it costs €25 which is around £21, of course shipping will be on to of that but even so that’s some mark up.
That should come with the tag line:

"For just a hundred quid, your precious first born could look like Bert and Ernie."

f241e3d747276802ee5fcf89e944cebc.jpg

• Haha