Katie Price #157 She's got an ugly face, she's a big disgrace, yanking yellow tapioca all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This came up in my FB thread. Thought it was Apt :) (BTW Thank you for everyone making me welcome and liking some of my posts, I'm off topic but lost both of my cats last week and tattle has been a welcome distraction)
1649892999525.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
This is exactly why I won't attempt to start a new thread. I'd probably screw up big time. Well done for trying though.
Thank you, I lost the plot a bit, but that’s normal 🥴 next time I may leave it to the pros, it’ll be easier on everyone 😉.

I wanted to say sorry to @Cakky Prize for not congratulating or recognising your winning thread title. It wasn’t personal lovely. Well done on a brilliant title x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No need, there’s one right next to me, but we can slow down on the ahem emissions talk, I don’t want to have to keeping emptying it 🤮🤮🤮 🤣🤣🤣
Haha, having watched her on Masterchef. I'm not at all surprised that her pudding was "Too Boozy."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Thank you, I lost the plot a bit, but that’s normal 🥴 next time I may leave it to the pros, it’ll be easier on everyone 😉.

I wanted to say sorry to @Cakky Prize for not congratulating or recognising your winning thread title. It wasn’t personal lovely. Well done on a brilliant title x
Thank you Jaynie, but I think it was Cakeyface who did the winning thread title. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi guys and gals!. I'm yet another "lurker" and this is the first time I've actually made a comment. You lot are absolutely hilarious!. I keep bursting out laughing reading these threads and my other half always say's, "Are you reading about that trollop again?" Haha. 😂
Oh and I reckon Cole took her to her community service today because if you look at the DM's photos, it shows a couple where she's walking through a door and seems she's laughing and chatting to someone directly behind her.....and this person has a full arm sleeve tattoo... Hmmmmm......split up my arse!.
Hi Honeytrap, the tattoo is different in the photos, it's a sort of tribal.design and Coles are more graphic, so it's not him.

Reactions: 22
Woohoo!! I love it!! Do you love it?!

Bloody marvellous, go Kieran. I bet Skanky will be seething reading this, I’d love to be a fly on the wall when she finds out. Can you imagine the screeching and swearing? 🤭🤭🤭
Kieron had plenty of cooking practice when he was left to cater for all the kids whilst it slagged-it about;
Good luck to him I say and I bet he does something a bit better than a rubbery burnt steak and flaccid "chips". She is going to be mighty pissed off though, especially that her accusations have not stopped TV production companies approaching him :)

Incidentally, my granddaughter lives in Horsham. I got a message from her to say that skanky was in Waitrose in Horsham the other day, her quote was "It was an interesting experience............................." to which I have asked for further details. I expect she was scrounging 15 carrot cakes to take for her next day out with Harvey, however I told GD that she should keep her phone handy because a photo of it driving is worth a fortune :) More info to follow when granddaughter gets back to me

Yeah, she posted about a quiz night they were holding.
As if she'd be attending a Quiz Night eh? I doubt they have a category suitable for her, ie "Qwestyuns abaht ME!"
She's thick as tit and twice as nasty

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Just a thought, it's early so bear with me...... If KH is in later stage talks re a cooking show, won't that mean they will have needed to ensure he wasn't facing sexual assault claims?

Reactions: 48
Just a thought, it's early so bear with me...... If KH is in later stage talks re a cooking show, won't that mean they will have needed to ensure he wasn't facing sexual assault claims?
I do believe it is not being taken any further (this is obviously why she went on that rant)

• Heart
Reactions: 65
the close friends. The usual bandwagon jumpers are Danielle Lloyd, Nicola MxClean, Kerry katona and less band wagon jumping is Michelle Heaton

she doesn’t have any friends, just minions she sucks into doing things for her and dumps when they want payment or tell her no they can’t

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.