Katie Price #157 She's got an ugly face, she's a big disgrace, yanking yellow tapioca all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no point worrying the skank will get up the duff. The 'overall' chances, ie. the average at her age
is virtually zero, yes there are exceptional cases but that is not the overall reality at age 44. She's a fantasist who would desperately love a baby but any talk from her about it will be pure bollocks. She is running out of options to get attention as her body and face are ridiculous, she's lost her kids and everyone is sick of her silly relationships. She would love a baby to start the attention ball rolling again, but it's not going to happen.

Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 08.54.06.png

Reactions: 15
I've added abit more which Cole told me to add on in his absence 😀 x.

View attachment 1199053
Maybe it should read: I fail, I fall for Dolly’s 💩, and my penis flops!

Thank you very much 😊❤💖💕🤗😘 xx
Pom is fine for me as I gave my titles up when I wanted to make my own way out the Pom monarchy 😄😄😊😀❤💖💕🤗😘 xx

I still like to try my old regal gowns on but nowadays I normally go naked unless a bowtie or neckchief is needed 🤭😘 xx

View attachment 1199308
When does Pom Bear start on OF? Love the naked pics! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else feel her time is running out now though, she’s not been in the media as much lately, all she got are these tacky barf bombs and plaster classes? no up and coming TV progs etc? I think her ‘work’ is drying up now

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Definitely not Dolly 😡

Looks like SFP is staying with AFP for Easter while her sibling is more bothered about topping up her tan with the one.
Yep, harvey not given a look in again. The Blackpool trip, did it actually happen, or did some random person just put it up on SM . Prob KP fake account to make it look like she took him out. Never known her to be with him and not film it . Unless a new video gonna pop up, fun at Easter with harvey. She maybe hoped to get away unnoticed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Hedgehog is liking his bunny passenger. 🐰:D Happy Easter everyone.:)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Same! I would be so ashamed I wouldn’t be able to leave the house. You know why? We have a moral compass and a conscience, she has neither - she genuinely does not care about anything other than herself and that includes her children.
There's no point worrying the skank will get up the duff. The 'overall' chances, ie. the average at her age
is virtually zero, yes there are exceptional cases but that is not the overall reality at age 44. She's a fantasist who would desperately love a baby but any talk from her about it will be pure bollocks. She is running out of options to get attention as her body and face are ridiculous, she's lost her kids and everyone is sick of her silly relationships. She would love a baby to start the attention ball rolling again, but it's not going to happen.

View attachment 1199986
Hoping she doesn’t fill the void with more pets to neglect and abuse. I still think about poor Blade and wonder where and how he is. 😡

Yep, harvey not given a look in again. The Blackpool trip, did it actually happen, or did some random person just put it up on SM . Prob KP fake account to make it look like she took him out. Never known him to be with him and not film it . Unless a new video gonna pop up, fun at Easter with harvey. She maybe hoped to get away unnoticed.
I think they tried to sneak away unnoticed. He won’t be in a happy mood.

Reactions: 14
I think trading standards would have plenty to say. Non refundable to me means if the purchaser cannot attend they can’t get their money back. You are paying for something. The something is the “ class”. The service if she doesn’t provide it it’s fraud / theft- taking money with no intention of providing the service. Completely different if the purchaser cannot attend, the class is going ahead so tough titties. This seems completely different she is commuting a crime
I'm pretty sure with the previous cancelled classes they were told another date would be offered , that was it, no refund. Whether the other dates ever happened , who knows. PayPal was an option so maybe the other date was to string it out past the 180 days you can claim through them.

Reactions: 14
I'm pretty sure "no refunds" only applies if a ticketholder can't go. If KP herself cancels a show, then people do get refunds.
I know previous classes that cancelled people tried for refund but got told would be offered another date

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.