Katie Price #157 She's got an ugly face, she's a big disgrace, yanking yellow tapioca all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my first time starting a new thread, please be kind.

Tldr: they are both weapons grade cunts, are they together? Who the duck knows, nobody it seems cares judging by the state.

Ooh and she finally did some CS woohoo! I love it! Do you love?!

Bloody autocorrect edited from CFS to CS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
This squeezed in at the end of the last thread, so repeated as todays recap but also she is a bigger bleep than before

din.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
You've done it just fine, Jaynie....just missing who won the thread but it's perfect otherwise....i've asked for the old one to be closed for you. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy I ran for a cup of tea in panic 🙀 the stress of trying to open a new thread. I deliberately omitted crawl’s masturbatory emissions from TLDRA due to urge to purge that keeps arising 🤢🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You've done it just fine, Jaynie....just missing who won the thread but it's perfect otherwise....i've asked for the old one to be closed for you. xxx
Thank you, Phoebe, can you tell they don’t let me out much? 🤣🤣 Thank for being your ever lovely self. I just love how all our Krusties look out for each other. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy I ran for a cup of tea in panic 🙀 the stress of trying to open a new thread. I deliberately omitted crawl’s masturbatory emissions from TLDRA due to urge to purge that keeps arising 🤢🤮🤮
Pssst Jaynie.......does your wee turn green if you swallow a string bean, or just CW's asparagus fellow that makes your sink turn yellow?

🤣🤣🤣 ***Passes Jaynie the bucket & runs off quick*** 😘

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She’s at Horsham Matters? Oh god that’s just round the corner from my office. I also know someone who works there 😬

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Pssst Jaynie.......does your wee turn green if you swallow a string bean, or just CW's asparagus fellow that makes your sink turn yellow?

🤣🤣🤣 ***Passes Jaynie the bucket & runs off quick*** 😘
No need, there’s one right next to me, but we can slow down on the ahem emissions talk, I don’t want to have to keeping emptying it 🤮🤮🤮 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just saw this
Woohoo!! I love it!! Do you love it?!

Bloody marvellous, go Kieran. I bet Skanky will be seething reading this, I’d love to be a fly on the wall when she finds out. Can you imagine the screeching and swearing? 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Just watching an old Mary Berry episode where she's handling and cooking with asparagus.

"These woody ends don't have much flavour..." she says whilst whipping up a Cole Jizz Coloured asparagus soup.

Thank you Cole, you've tainted my innocent enjoyment of Dame Mary for life you Knobgoblinhead!! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She’s at Horsham Matters? Oh god that’s just round the corner from my office. I also know someone who works there 😬
I think it’s actually sad. If she was better behaved and liked she could use her celebrity ( using the term loosely as she’s well past it) to do good for this cause. It’s local and any good exposure would see a benefit. She’s lived there for ages but just causes the locals no end of grief rather than being a help

Reactions: 33
When has the RO hearing been deferred to? Is it next week or the week after?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.