Katie Price #157 She's got an ugly face, she's a big disgrace, yanking yellow tapioca all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to go to bed now as working tomorrow and a hairbrush needs her beauty sleep, otherwise my bristles wilt and they need all their strength to make BJ's mop look at least a little bit presentable. I really hope I don't have nightmares about Carol's green jizz!! 😬🥴😱

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m hoping that the judge Amanda on the 27th, sends price to prison as the she wanted to last time…… 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I used to live just round the corner from where Horsham Matters is. Shame it’s in a dead end road on an industrial estate so i would look a bit weird going for a wander there. Someone has definitely tipped of the paps, as it Would be a big coincidence for a photographer To be walking past.

one of my friends posted that her asparagus tips were popping out of the ground, and I immediately thought of Cole. Thanks for that! Tattle has corrupted my mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Bloody hell 😳 this is not a good look! Her face looks hard.....have the turkey facelifts involved embalming fluid? 🤔 And what's going on with her chin? It's a massive crater with a hole in it 😳 does she use that to hang herself up at night to prevent wrinkles?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hi guys and gals!. I'm yet another "lurker" and this is the first time I've actually made a comment. You lot are absolutely hilarious!. I keep bursting out laughing reading these threads and my other half always say's, "Are you reading about that trollop again?" Haha. 😂
Oh and I reckon Cole took her to her community service today because if you look at the DM's photos, it shows a couple where she's walking through a door and seems she's laughing and chatting to someone directly behind her.....and this person has a full arm sleeve tattoo... Hmmmmm......split up my arse!.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Hi guys and gals!. I'm yet another "lurker" and this is the first time I've actually made a comment. You lot are absolutely hilarious!. I keep bursting out laughing reading these threads and my other half always say's, "Are you reading about that trollop again?" Haha. 😂
Oh and I reckon Cole took her to her community service today because if you look at the DM's photos, it shows a couple where she's walking through a door and seems she's laughing and chatting to someone directly behind her.....and this person has a full arm sleeve tattoo... Hmmmmm......split up my arse!.
It probably was Cole that took it ...after all it was National Bring Your Nan to Work Day

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Welcome, Honey, good to have you here! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just watching an old Mary Berry episode where she's handling and cooking with asparagus.

"These woody ends don't have much flavour..." she says whilst whipping up a Cole Jizz Coloured asparagus soup.

Thank you Cole, you've tainted my innocent enjoyment of Dame Mary for life you Knobgoblinhead!! 🤮
Wonder if woody end is Pwicey's name for his pencil penis ✏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s at Horsham Matters? Oh god that’s just round the corner from my office. I also know someone who works there 😬
Some tattlers had sussed out that's where she would be a few threads ago. Didn't she start posting some links to Horsham Matters in her stories or similar? So clearly she was hinting, hoping to be 'accidentally' spotted there.

When has the RO hearing been deferred to? Is it next week or the week after?
I don't think we've been able to find that out yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Hi Honey sending big welcome hugs 🤗 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Some tattlers had sussed out that's where she would be a few threads ago. Didn't she start posting some links to Horsham Matters in her stories or similar? So clearly she was hinting, hoping to be 'accidentally' spotted there.
Yeah, she posted about a quiz night they were holding.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.