Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna666

VIP Member
WOW. She posted a lot when she joined. Became a VIP in 5 weeks I think. I wonder why she left!
Had to press ignore, after seeing one too many nasty comments to others, at times one after the other ... very erratic, zero filter ... MANIC ... rude .... last straw ..... picking on someone's spelling/grammar, while they gave their opinion .... which I found unnecessary, came across as cruel .... some may have dyslexia, or some other condition, which means, their grammar, and spelling wont be perfect, calling someone out on it, shamming them ... is shitty behaviour ... we take the piss out of pwiccceee and her shit show circus NOT each other ... I couldnt give a flyin fuck if someone makes the odd spelling mistake and so forth ... its not necessary to call someone out for it ... 🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Not seen bigblue for a while or since ive joined anyway
I'm still here reading. Been in and out of hospital (back in on Weds) with a twisted bowel and 4 fractured vertebrae in my spine. Easy to read but not so much to post on a Zimmer Frame! Sending love to my Tattle Chums x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I got myself a new logo but can't see my smiling face enough so going to change it back lol 😄😄😄 x

Resizer_16499612850751.jpg

Ooohhh one moment I've just had a thought 🤔😀 x

Loooool 🥰😄 ..

Resizer_16499617910791.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

JaynieDay

VIP Member
This is my first time starting a new thread, please be kind.

Tldr: they are both weapons grade cunts, are they together? Who the fuck knows, nobody it seems cares judging by the state.

Ooh and she finally did some CS woohoo! I love it! Do you love?!

Bloody autocorrect edited from CFS to CS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Just catching up, see the c*nts are on a jolly holly bobs again….they never split up, most of us called it, the twats don’t fool us.

Tattlers I wouldn’t worry too much about the court dates getting pushed back, I think it’s more to do with covid causing mayhem with sickness, everything is getting pushed back, I work in healthcare, it’s a mess, I’m hearing legal stuff is the same.

I don’t think she will escape the law this time, she’s in big trouble methinks, just it’s taking time, it’s annoying, but she faces too much shit regarding her breaking the law and the bankruptcy. I do believe a reckoning is coming for the slippery skank soon.

Skanky is finished whatever, I don’t think she has a massive pile of cash, just look at the desperate things she’s doing, Depop, bath bombs, plaster classes, her pathetic attempt at Only Fans, it’s bringing in pennies compared to her expenses (debt repayments/bankruptcy stuff) Her holidays are freebies, no idea why companies use her, but sadly they do, same with her surgeries, and this cheap surgery has f*cked her face/body completely, it can’t be fixed, it’s gone too far. It’s all smoke and mirrors, it’s very ‘robbing Peter to pay Paul’ going on. She might look like she’s getting away with everything, but she’s really not when you look at the state of it.

She’s with a man who is with her for the celeb status by association only, he looks like he actually hates her at times, but he wants fame at any cost, plus I do think she has shit on him, as he does on her, so on they go with the fakery. The main thing to me though is she’s lost her kids, I doubt she will ever have custody of them again, I also think it doesn’t bother her, something is very wrong with her now, no caring mother could be this way, she really ain’t ‘wired right’. Her life is an empty void, and it looks like she’s even homeless, she’s deffo got problems with the MM.

This latest holiday will be comedy gold, I love her holidays, everyone on them looks like they are having the worst time, she’ll post videos of her looking really fugly like the Thailand ones, and he’ll be looking constantly pissed off, plus she probably is getting more surgery, god knows what a horror show that will be. She’ll get burnt again, she’s heading for skin cancer, she wears zero sun protection, her skin looks awful, she continues to damage it further with these holidays in the sun, she’s a mess all round now.

Basically she’s not winning at anything in this life, she’s might be on another holiday but she’s totally f*cked, and she’s never gonna change, she’s gonna just get worse, both in her behaviour and her looks, reality will come for her soon, keep the faith, and would any of us wanna look like this, an absolute MESS 🤦🏽‍♀️….

48C4699B-B1EF-436D-8C2D-CE4CFB00F892.png

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Honey Trap

Hi guys and gals!. I'm yet another "lurker" and this is the first time I've actually made a comment. You lot are absolutely hilarious!. I keep bursting out laughing reading these threads and my other half always say's, "Are you reading about that trollop again?" Haha. 😂
Oh and I reckon Cole took her to her community service today because if you look at the DM's photos, it shows a couple where she's walking through a door and seems she's laughing and chatting to someone directly behind her.....and this person has a full arm sleeve tattoo... Hmmmmm......split up my arse!.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Lunagooner

VIP Member
This squeezed in at the end of the last thread, so repeated as todays recap but also she is a bigger cunt than before

din.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Well all quiet today (famous last words from me, bound to all kick off now 🤭) maybe she has been helping sink boy practice some of his signature MMA moves 😏
Not going away this weekend by any chance @DC16 ? She'll kick off then 🤣

I think it's quiet because she's obviously planning a lovely Easter weekend with all her children & her many friends. She's hosting a huge Easter party at the MM. She's busy baking cakes & getting crafts ready to do with them. And there'll be an Easter egg hunt for her children, alllllll her friends & their children. Crawl hopping around in a bunny costume handing out chocolate eggs to all. AFP & SFP in charge of Easter bonnet decorating. Easter themed barf bums for all. Balloons, balloons & more balloons. Skanky dressed as a chick, belting out all the favourite tunes on the karaoke. The Kardashians will be sooooo jealous when they hear of it 🥴

Or maybe she'll have a shit Easter weekend because she's not got her kids & she's got no friends 🤔

Maybe we should all bombard Channel Bore & ask them to get Kieran on Steph's Sick Bag to discuss mental health, trolling & bullying? I think he would be far more popular than the old slut they gave a platform to. I think Lorraine cunt face Kelly should have him on too. And Loose Women while we're at it. They've all given that vile, viscous, lying whore a platform. Now he should be given a platform!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

pollycopping

When the buffet is announced I wait for a couple of ppl to head towards it first then swoop!
Then as the queue dwindles I'm straight in there for seconds.
Fearful of appearing greedy, I send my son to top-up my plate, especially if the puddings are dwindling and I want a portion of each.
God I'm craving sandwiches and sausage rolls now.....
(But I won't be going near asparagus anytime soon)
My dear old mum was a Buffett Queen she died in lockdown to honour her we held a Buffett in the cemetery car park was not letting her go upstairs with out one , she was a world champion Buffett slayer at 90 love you mum 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 68

DC16

VIP Member
Just a thought, it's early so bear with me...... If KH is in later stage talks re a cooking show, won't that mean they will have needed to ensure he wasn't facing sexual assault claims?
I do believe it is not being taken any further (this is obviously why she went on that rant)

• Heart
Reactions: 65

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Kieran posting videos with the kids nearly every day now, saying things like "I always do the roast" and emphasising that the family does things regularly, do you think this is to get the message across to people that he has custody of the kids not KP.

• Heart
Reactions: 62