Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sneak preview Edna's dress
20220402_142017.jpg

Also comes in faux leather (Apologies for tit photo rather embarrassed taking it in Primani)
20220402_123217.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Hi guys, loooong time lurker here. These threads have been a sanity preserver for me as I used to be constantly confused why KP got so much air time. It felt like no one ever remembered any of the horrific things she has said and done.

I mean, who gets boyfriends to sign NDAs and threatens to sue anyone who talks about their time in her employment? Someone who has a lot to hide, that’s who.

I know Sun journalists lurk here so what I’ve written below I’ve tried to reference them as much as possible.

I was thinking of writing a few of these long posts, covering different crimes, if you guys want? This first one, I wanted to look at KPs indifference and cruelty to animals. I know there is information on this page’s WIKI link about this, but I wanted to fill it out more and put the references at the end so it was easier to see the extent of her neglect.

I have tried to write out a non-bias collection of these events to show we are not messing around with our concerns. We are not hating just for the sake of it. We are just tired that a person like this should be allowed to make a living and stay in the public eye like someone to be admired.

KP’s history with animals:

Dog – Dogue De Boreaux – Smurf. When Katie moved to a new property she left Smurf behind, locked up for 14 weeks. Believing he made too much mess to come to her new house. Her groom at the time, Joanne, visited him twice a day without been asked, to make sure he had some human interaction. When Smurf finally came to the new house, he went missing for 6 days, but Katie did not do anything about it. (1)

Dog – Shar Pei – Hooch. Purchased suspiciously soon after Victoria Beckham bought one. Not considering it as a family pet, more a status symbol. She was greatly advised against buying it as the previous owners had said it is too aggressive to be around small children and are hard work. She barely managed a few days with it before she demanded a refund and returned it. (1)

Dog – Great Dane – Scooby. Kept permanently outside until the point it lost so much weight, the groom Joanne, tried to keep it warm with a jumper. When informed that this breed of dog had to be kept inside, she demanded it to be rehomed under a different name so she didn’t get bad publicity. (1)

“In the two years I worked for her she used them for photo opportunities and ditched them when the cameras weren’t around. They were simply a means of enhancing her brand and making her more famous” Joanne Hillman (former Groom for Katie Price) talking about Katie’s relationship with her 3 pet horses at the time. (1)

Kittens – Jenna, Kate and Pete. – Locked in Peter’s study for 6 days, then after Katie said they stank they were moved to a shed. The following morning, Pete was lying dead on the shed floor. Katie was completely indifferent when she was told the terrible news. (1)

Pigmy Hedgehog – Peggy. Escaped from her cage – negligence and not maintaining its home. (2) Katie kept saying she knew it was still about as she left food out and it would disappear. There’s a significant possibility that other animals may have eaten this food though. Especially with dead rats been found in the walls during her renovation program. If she had truly been bothered that the hedgehog was loose, in danger and defecating about the house, you would think she would have but in a little more effort in to rescue it.

Chameleon – Marvin. belonged to Junior but he left it behind when he and Princess moved permanently to their dad’s house for a safe/stable upbringing. Katie claimed the animal soon died of a ‘broken heart’. A condition that, so far, only elephants and humans have been found to have emotions complex enough to suffer from.

The other theory is that, due to the mucky mansion been too expensive to keep warm (especially with Katie being away for days at a time), the heating is left off and the chameleon (being cold blooded and needing a warm environment, or constant access at least to a heat source (such as a heated lamp)), froze to death. (3)

Horse – despite warnings, her poorly maintained perimeter of her horses’ paddock allowed the animal to escape and be collided with on the busy A24 alongside her property. (4)

Dog – Alsatian - Sparkle. Had escaped her home numerous times before (5) finally being hit and killed on the A24 outside her home, just like her horse. (6)

Dog – Alsation – Bear. This is the dog she controversially walked with a bit of blue rope tied in a knot around its neck. No collar, no proper lead – which is illegal, just an inflexible, cheap bit of rope from the stable yard. In the event witnessed, the dog was jumping around all over the place and straining against it. Thus, in great danger of being cut or strangled. (7)

Bear managed to escaped her property 3 times, each time nearly getting hit on the A24 outside her home. In his last escape, he was fortunately found and rescued by a police officer patrolling the road. In response, rather than finally secure her perimeter, or keep the dog safe inside, she rehomed it. (8)

Dog – Alsation – Queenie. Escaped/left outside and was killed. We are told it was run over by the pizza delivery driver. Katie said there was CCTV evidence and she had reported it to the police. Dominos was fully compliant as was the delivery driver, who was shocked to hear such a claim, as she was not aware anything was amiss at the time. However, no incident was reported to the police and despite Dominos repeatedly requesting the CCTV footage, it was never handed over to back up these claims. (9)

Imagine the mental stress this poor delivery driver had to go through during this time.

Cat – Sphynx - Hagrid – informed on here by a tattler that the cat was pinned against a wall by Katie when she was messing around on a mobility scooter. Reported that she did not even check to see if he was okay. Hagrid now seems be rehomed with Amy at the stables where Katie’s horses are kept (10). Although a strange picture was posted by Katie of a cat that looked like Hagrid in an attempt to debunk this claim.

Cat – Sphynx – Dobby. Allegedly had tail bitten off by blade. (12) Finally given away to another home. (10).

Dog – French Bulldog – Rolo. A rare coloured French Bulldog. Only in her care 3 weeks before allegedly being crushed to death in an electric armchair. The dog had taken some CPD oil to keep it quiet and was supper sleepy. (13) Another claim that has come out is that Harvey, triggered by loud noises and notoriously hates it when any of the dogs are barking, (14) was bored/unsupervised and in a rage killed Rolo. Meaning the electric chair was a possible cover for this alternate story, allowing programs such as ‘Harvey and Me’, go ahead.

Dog- French Bulldog - Precious. Rehomed at Harvey’s house as Carl did not want it around. Finally given away to a TV crew member working on the Mucky Mansion renovation show. (15)

Dog - Blade – locked up either on another property of left outside to bark hours on end. (16) After weeks and weeks of complaints by the neighbours she finally illegally got the hound de-barked (tattle’s WIKI). This dog has attacked the neighbour’s chickens and ripped off one of her own cat’s tails off! (12) Blade permanently now has a shock collar on despite it been a banned product. (tattle’s WIKI).

I think I love you. ♥ 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How does Carl square off her animal abuse when he loves his little dog so much?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Does anyone think Keiran and Michelle may have a surprise wedding tomorrow at their sons christening?

MP made a point of showing her nails and mentioning cream dress and bag and then made a big thing about saying fiance at the end of her post. I know cream clothes at christening isn't unusual but it seemed like she put a lot of emphasis on saying fiance like it was an in joke

Reactions: 21
Noticeable that The Sun have again used a dreadful photo of Skanky in that article, this time a burnt face one 😁…they really are out for her….roll on the court dates.

I honestly think they gonna print stuff about the pair of them that will be quite explosive, after these court appearances, they appear to me to be finally tired of her antics. Hope I’m right, not long to find out. 🙏🏽
The page in the Scum shows the many faces of Skanky all in the side of an A4 page . I assume she has creative control for some articles and insists they use filtered photos but in this one they see to deliberately put a collage of recent stories to show the abject stupidity she displays trying to look young when the beach photo shows anything but.

Reactions: 24
Wow, that's an amazing piece of work there! You make a far better investigative journalist than all those who work for the scum do! I didn't know about many of these animals. It's amazing too how many of her 'fans' still continue to insist that none of these incidents are ever her fault! To paraphrase Lady Bracknell in the Importance of Being Earnest, to lose one animal is considered unfortunate, to lose 16 is considered careless! The other thing I don't get with her is when she is supposed to be so interested in horses yet she never ( or rarely to my knowledge) ever goes riding or takes the children riding. Usually people who are horsey get their kids interested in it too, especially little girls. Rather than plastering Bunny with make up and taking selfies why not spend quality time with her teaching her to ride?
She does ride (of a fashion) but never seems to get her hands dirty looking after them. Never talks about feeding, tack, rugs, beds, etc. I actually think she doesn't know an awful lot about them apart from getting togged up and showing off. I think all the children rode at one time, not sure if they kept it up.

So, I'm curious as to why KP Equestrian is allowed to exist when her last horsey line has been written off by the courts? Looking at the crap range she is advertising for kids it's another big fail. People who have horses spend a lot on livery, tack, blacksmith etc. I would not in a million years think of buying any of her cheap rubbish. Notice when she actually ever goes out for a hack she's kitted out in all of the best equestrian gear, last post of her out for a hack was with the poor little dog tucked into her jacket, Blade running wild all over the road and Cole running behind her to take the staged pics. I really hope that idiot has woken up now!
You're right. I actually think she doesn't know a great deal about them apart from riding. Never mentions feeding, rugs, tack, bedding , grooming anything that involves getting stuck in and dirty. When my daughter was 14 ten years ago, she blagged me into buying a KP turnout rug in shocking pink 🤢😤. One week later both leg straps and one belly strap broken, absolute tat. Took it back and got a refund.😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She does ride (of a fashion) but never seems to get her hands dirty looking after them. Never talks about feeding, tack, rugs, beds, etc. I actually think she doesn't know an awful lot about them apart from getting togged up and showing off. I think all the children rode at one time, not sure if they kept it up.

You're right. I actually think she doesn't know a great deal about them apart from riding. Never mentions feeding, rugs, tack, bedding , grooming anything that involves getting stuck in and dirty. When my daughter was 14 ten years ago, she blagged me into buying a KP turnout rug in shocking pink 🤢😤. One week later both leg straps and one belly strap broken, absolute tat. Took it back and got a refund.😡
I'm amazed you got a refund! Well done you!

Reactions: 17
Makes me so angry 😡. What happened to the chihuahua puppy her and carl were posing with in pics before she fucked off to Thailand? She should be banned from owning any animal again. Shes a vile bleep 😡😡
Plus the 2 chihuahua puppies that the groom found locked in a cage pen, without food & water, covered in mess, when she Peter moved n. They went away and left those poor little puppies. And the numerous cats that were left n sheds/stables when she moved homes . Bloody disgusting that thousands of us signed petition to stop her owning animals & F all done. Hope Redtops read the run down on the pets/animals and run a story. Bloody disgusting.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Plus the 2 chihuahua puppies that the groom found locked in a cage pen, without food & water, covered in mess, when she Peter moved n. They went away and left those poor little puppies. And the numerous cats that were left n sheds/stables when she moved homes . Bloody disgusting that thousands of us signed petition to stop her owning animals & F all done. Hope Redtops read the run down on the pets/animals and run a story. Bloody disgusting.
Makes me so angry, no one with a heart would do that. Scum of the earth. My lovely cat is snoozing on my lap right now, to think that she had lovely wee cats like that, and neglected them like that :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Something that always sticks in my mind is when she did that pony club show with her kids. I was so surprised to see that none of them had a clue how to ride and thought at the time 'what have you been doing with them?!'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone think Keiran and Michelle may have a surprise wedding tomorrow at their sons christening?

MP made a point of showing her nails and mentioning cream dress and bag and then made a big thing about saying fiance at the end of her post. I know cream clothes at christening isn't unusual but it seemed like she put a lot of emphasis on saying fiance like it was an in joke
Good prediction. She called him "hubby" on one of the messages earlier. I also wonder do they have an OK magazine deal for the Christening tomorrow.

The only thing that would make me think they'd have a separate wedding, is that they seem to make a big deal of occasions like birthdays, holidays etc and therefore they'd prefer to have 2 days out. They would probably like the full shebang for a wedding in terms of hotel, dress etc, can't see them wanting to make it low key. Also I assume 2 OK deals (for wedding and christening) would pay more than one combined deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi all, long time lurker here 👋

here’s my perspective. Given recent events concerning a certain Will Smith, it makes you think how lucky/sneaky/incredibly manipulative Skanky is.

whether you like him or not (and I did), Will Smith is an incredibly successful, talented, charismatic guy, who was pretty much at the pinnacle of his career in Sunday night when he walked into that Oscars ceremony. Yes, he didn’t know for ‘certain’ he was going to win the Oscar, but what I read he was basically odds on, there wasn’t much competition apparently.

look at him now. Basically cancelled. He has committed career suicide (nothing more than he deserves, it was appalling!). But my point is, isn’t it funny, how, in his case, 30 odd years of talent and hard work have been undone in that one action (which I’m sure he is regretting now). How many times has Skanky done worse? Drugs/drink/animal abuse/bankruptcy/general lewd behaviour… and that’s just off the top of my head?

how come a major Hollywood star gets cancelled for one action and she carries on, time after time? ( and I am by no means suggesting WS is hard done by just to be clear!)

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Hi all, long time lurker here 👋

here’s my perspective. Given recent events concerning a certain Will Smith, it makes you think how lucky/sneaky/incredibly manipulative Skanky is.

whether you like him or not (and I did), Will Smith is an incredibly successful, talented, charismatic guy, who was pretty much at the pinnacle of his career in Sunday night when he walked into that Oscars ceremony. Yes, he didn’t know for ‘certain’ he was going to win the Oscar, but what I read he was basically odds on, there wasn’t much competition apparently.

look at him now. Basically cancelled. He has committed career suicide (nothing more than he deserves, it was appalling!). But my point is, isn’t it funny, how, in his case, 30 odd years of talent and hard work have been undone in that one action (which I’m sure he is regretting now). How many times has Skanky done worse? Drugs/drink/animal abuse/bankruptcy/general lewd behaviour… and that’s just off the top of my head?

how come a major Hollywood star gets cancelled for one action and she carries on, time after time? ( and I am by no means suggesting WS is hard done by just to be clear!)
I Honestly Can't understand it either, She has been transparent about who and what she is from the get go, ( Trash) Even Given a Sympathetic view regarding Harvey it's apparent she is no Mother. It's Also Baffling how Far she got and the audience of parliament regarding Harvey's law, I think the Two Maybe Connected in as Much as who she has Dirt on ( Maybe someone in Politics, Hazarding a Guess here) And Because her "Fame" is only in the uk and some parts of Europe She doesn't Get the Attention of the World media in the same way that someone of Will Smiths Calibre does
( Saddened by his Atrocious and Extremely unprofessional behaviour, I expected more from Him 😱)

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.