Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I'm all caught up on threads now and all I keep saying to myself:
By God she's despicable!
Hey, @Pom Bear - howzabout a mock-up of 'Despicable Me (me me me me?)'
Kp certainly has the chicken legs and triangular broad shoulders!
xx

Reactions: 9

State of it, filtered into oblivion! Her page is like a cheap QVC channel. "Today guuuyyyssss, I got for you this 3 way vibrator and it still doesn't touch the sides, I LOVE ITTTT" Whooooo Hoooooooo

Reactions: 58
SFP is in a hurry to get married, church, venue and dress sorted, only got engaged a week ago, anyone would think her sister is in with a shout with getting locked up soon. Hope she hasn’t asked her to be a “look at me, me, me bridesmaid”, still wearing her £50,000,000.00 engagement ring with her boobs hanging out of some JYY stripper dress, high heeled shoes on her medical miracle heeled feet, while scanning the aisle for the next “the one” singing wailing A Whole New World, “and this should of been me and Cole getting wed, at the never been done wedding” (that you can check on Google)
Every wedding picture will be filtered to f#ck and of course Blade will be by her side to protect her, just like on the night of slapgate, from all those rotten creditors. Harvey will also be by her side, as he always is, when he is with her…
But one thing, it will be drama free, I guarantee that, just like she promised 2022 would be, of course if it’s not there will be reasons why…. But she will give those reasons when she feels ready as she is still dealing with so much trauma, like not remembering who hit her, it was Cole, no it was a woman, they stole my ring, I was punched and ran, I was just watching tv, Cole never hit me, it was make up, it was a bruise from my 45326th face lift, I’m having weekly therapy for the rest of my life, but only if Backgrid can photograph me outside.

Wooohooo. I love it #ad #JYY #scentedbyKatiePrice #bykatieprice
My world (Alexa, when are my kids’ birthdays…..?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 80

That's lovely to hear xx.
Thank you very much. What a nice post Love Pom xx ..

Oh blimey, you have outdone yourself there Pom!!! My phone is now officially so wet, it's dead!! Xx
Loooooooooool xx. That made me laugh . Rest in Peace to your phone xx

Wow!!! it's a rocket Pom, Said my friend xx
Looooool That's true alot bigger then even a bunch of pencils xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Oh darling Pomthats made me pmsl,one of my fave fairy stories.You clever bear you.
Thank you xx.
I loved the ladybird books when I was small..The elves and the shoemaker was my favourite xx

Talking of ladybirds, remember this old favourite I made to accompany Little Sid on his hoildays xx

Reactions: 40
Beautifully written Bilbo, sending you love and hugs. XXX

Reactions: 25
The perfect description of Katie Prices life

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.