Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And neither is there any that she didn't.

Reactions: 13
Professional opinions vary on this. I personally disagree and it has nothing to do with my opinion of Price. She has been fucking him up ever since he left the womb too.

Reactions: 23
Even with such an extreme filter there's no hiding those shabby lips though!
Ive often wondered why her lips always look scabby and she got constant cold sores not to mention all the lumps and bumps all over her face

Reactions: 16
https://giphy.com/JqBcYunETBib6

Reactions: 12
I remember a front page in the News of the World. It showed her heavily pregnant with H falling from the top to bottom of some really steep steps. Absolutely slaughtered.

Reactions: 36
Imagine being at the table next to them.. her monotonous loud voice honking as you’re trying to have a relaxing treat.
If I had paid for anything and she was nearby I would cry , then I’d get pissed of and prob flush her head down the lavvy. What a heart sink for anyone who hears that foghorn in the vicinity

Reactions: 21
I agree, that's got to be a scam Tracey. I nearly fell for it years ago when a 'handsome rich American soldier' started following me on FB. Sent me lovely poems etc and wanted to meet up with me in London but uh oh, suddenly he wasn't able to get his pay till the next month and could I wire him £2k. I nearly did too until my son put me straight!

Reactions: 15
Krusties… I’m bricking it.
I’m having my eyebrows micro bladed tomorrow morning. Shall we take bets on mine being as bad as KP’s? Will I be appearing on local rags as “local woman has Spock inspired eyebrows like Katie Price”
Arrgh.

Reactions: 30
If I had paid for anything and she was nearby I would cry , then I’d get pissed of and prob flush her head down the lavvy. What a heart sink for anyone who hears that foghorn in the vicinity
That's what I said the other week on the posts about her going to the theatre. Imagine paying a small fortune for show tickets and ending up next to HER! I think I would ask for my money back!

Reactions: 20
A few from the spoof TikTok and Twatter, not much else happening! As for the recap @life’s a car crash did a brilliant one a couple of threads back, more of the same please!

Attachments

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.