Katie Price #151 Katie wants an MBE, she got more chance of an STD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
J has a lot of sense
Very true @MrsCranky, I think P just wants her mum to love her, she’ll realise one (hopefully very soon) that her mother’s behaviour towards to her does not mean there is a problem with herself, but solely her mother.

Thank goodness for those wonderful step mums and carers who have given the kids the senses of consistency and security. Can I just shout out to all the good step parents who help raise other peoples’ kids with love, it can be a difficult job, but wow are you amazing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Yes. Sort of. I can’t say much more because there is a police investigation ongoing.
I’m pretty sure those journos get to see all the reports etc and know exactly what is going on. Hope you stick around xx

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Why is this bint all over my Tiktok FYP bragging about her designing Her next car? Lols @ some of the comments though calling her out .
I am struggling posting Tiktok links - just keeps coming up with an error.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
What is going on with her eyebrows? Why are they ombre? Why are they lighter on top and darker in patches underneath?

Bet it's a mental health show...she has mental health hashtags too
Her micro blading or temp tattoo is fading. You need to get a top up at least once a year. Mine are faded at the top but I am actively trying to fade them so I can get them re done from almost scratch. ( I don’t like it when the lines blow , so want it really faded before I get them redone she either can’t afford it or there are no freebies being offered or she may actually want to lose the sharpie look

Reactions: 13
Completely out of it, nothing at all left between the eyes.
Don't think its here on this world for much longer.
If the secrets start to be revealed, it'll be gone.
I tend to agree, she’s annoyed the hell out of me today, carrying on her feckless lifestyle, after paying lip-service to her kids other than Princess on Mother’s Day, Those people enabling her today are even more annoying in a way, but when you sit back and look at her, it really looks like she’s heading for the ultimate fall. Behind her fake all is well Instagram facade, there is a mind and body seriously in decline. If she continues on the path her current dreadful behaviour is leading, and she shows no sign of stopping, she ain’t long for this world.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I’m pretty sure those journos get to see all the reports etc and know exactly what is going on. Hope you stick around xx
I’ll be here in the background. When I can say more I will. It’s my own stupidity that got me in trouble. But The Sun brought it to attention iyswim. It’s been a traumatic and stressful month to say the least but hopefully it will all be over soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Why is this bint all over my Tiktok FYP bragging about her designing Her next car? Lols @ some of the comments though calling her out .

She keeps pretending that Tik Tok account isn't hers-yet another LIE
She said someone had hacked it last year
And there's stuff on there only she would beable to put on there, lying bint

Reactions: 24
If Boyson & Cole were to sort it out like men, they'd have to get men in to do it for them whilst they both preened themselves on their phones with filters.
And find someone to mind their man hand bags

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ll be here in the background. When I can say more I will. It’s my own stupidity that got me in trouble. But The Sun brought it to attention iyswim. It’s been a traumatic and stressful month to say the least but hopefully it will all be over soon.
Not sure what has happened but wishing you all the best.. hope that it all settles really soon. X

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Hi all. I haven’t even logged onto tattle for over a month and I’ll probably just be lurking from now on. Just to let you know there are sun journalists lurking on here and they got me into some big tit. Not much else I can say. Hope everyone is ok ❤ I missed you.
Thanks for sharing when you were able to. Hope it all gets resolved for you.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Why is she using Harvey's name as a hashtag on that tiktok video?🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 16
First it was Stan doppelganger now little Pubert Addams with the tache, her next shite reality show can be called the Pwicey family 🤣
Screenshot_20220328-201811.png

Screenshot_20220328-201846.png

Apologies in advance to little Pubert.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
One fine day in the middle of the night
Cole and boyston got up to fight
back to back they faced each other
looked at pricey
And thought nah we should shag each other 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.