Katie Price #151 Katie wants an MBE, she got more chance of an STD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps pretending that Tik Tok account isn't hers-yet another LIE
She said someone had hacked it last year
And there's stuff on there only she would beable to put on there, lying bint
So someone hacked her account and has posted personal videos ( clearly filmed on her phone) and posted them without her knowledge then? Right then… 🙄🙄🙄🙄. She is a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ll be here in the background. When I can say more I will. It’s my own stupidity that got me in trouble. But The Sun brought it to attention iyswim. It’s been a traumatic and stressful month to say the least but hopefully it will all be over soon.
Can you say if she is going to get her comeuppance?👍 or 👎

Reactions: 13
Hi all. I haven’t even logged onto tattle for over a month and I’ll probably just be lurking from now on. Just to let you know there are sun journalists lurking on here and they got me into some big tit. Not much else I can say. Hope everyone is ok ❤ I missed you.
We missed you too! We’ve been saying for ever that the scum take their stories from here!
👋👋bleeping lazy journalists!! I hope you and Kirsty are ok? ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
So someone hacked her account and has posted personal videos ( clearly filmed on her phone) and posted them without her knowledge then? Right then… 🙄🙄🙄🙄. She is a twit.
Exactly!
She must have done something or liked or followed someone or something she shouldn't have and said Oh its not me

Reactions: 11
Real Wanky v MMA promo Wanky 😂 I'll never tire of that pic 😂😂

View attachment 1156898
You so right, that pic of Crawl is the equivalent of Skanky’s ‘Cowgirl on a lawnmower’ set of photos. No matter how many times I revisit her lawnmower pics I will never tire of laughing myself sick over them, and every time I see a post on here of Crawl’s real face in that snap, I just crack up….comedy gold 😂

I still cannot believe how she released these, honesty I think she reckoned they were sexy 😂

2E777272-384C-4E87-84BB-C52B90C35753.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
THIS!!! It's not good enough for her to have a normal car or a normal house like the rest of us plebs who pay our debts, she has no humility after a shocking driving record, it's appalling!
At least a customized (presumably pepto pink) blinged out car will make it easy for the cops to spot her when she's out driving and hopefully knick her in the act for a change!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.