Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozenger

Chatty Member
God she's an absolute mess isn't she! Not been on for a while, feel like on hamster wheel trying to catch up. You're all hilarious as well as super-sleuths always one step ahead of her dastardly deeds. 🕵️‍♂️.

So it's mothers day, it's also my birthday which means not only do I only get one combined pwesent instead of a BDAY gift & a mothers day gift, but the timelords stole an hour off each occasion from me!! Yes I am that shallow 😅 Hubby is away & son is at work so I get to catch up on here. Yep- Tragic as well as shallow 😜

Who gets to keep Buddy in the great fake split?

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Nixxs

VIP Member
I don't for 1 min believe they have split. I think they are by themselves because it's mother's day and he can't be there when she is with the kids. Tomorrow they will be back saying the press have got it all wrong and 'I got mental elf pwoblems'

But I hope to god I'm wrong

• Heart

kags7312

I don’t believe the cheating headline and I don’t believe they have split. I think the cheating would come way behind all the other issues like her drug taking (he reckons he doesn’t do any), her surgery addiction, her voice, her personality, her obsession with the exes and their partners, her bankruptcy, her court cases, the apparent lies and her non stop farting which for me would be game over without any of the other things. He doesn’t like her kids (from what we’ve seen) and he doesn’t look at her with any passion or love. It’s such a weird relationship and they seem very codependent on one another.

• Heart

skankyspisspot

Congratulations Gem.

This is proper gold tonight, as my dear old nan used to say.
I cant hit refresh fast enough 🤣😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

NoodleNips

VIP Member
I agree, I just know when skank see's it she will not like it. She deserves it, wouldn't get pissed off if she was a mother to her own kids, would she. Skank prefers men and to live the life of a young, free, single woman. She had her kids for all the wrong reasons which is why she is shit at it
Yep! Michelle is the one there at the end of every single day for those kids, and if she goads the Skank every now and then - well good on her because I would do exactly the same, she deserves to be celebrated on Mothers Day. ❤

• Heart

Animallover2022

VIP Member
Yep! Michelle is the one there at the end of every single day for those kids, and if she goads the Skank every now and then - well good on her because I would do exactly the same, she deserves to be celebrated on Mothers Day. ❤
Indeed, she's the one doing the hard graft, while skank just wants the credit and the 'best bits' I like Michelle, she's a good woman

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Well I kinda thought Skank was travelling to Belgium yesterday, more surgery, but no, so what was that long journey about, or was it just game playing as usual.

So here we are, at AFP’s, finally seeing Princess at last, but of course she’s making it all about her, and by the looks of it pretending they twins. After that statement Skank made yesterday, about looking young, I do believe Skanky thinks she still looks about 20, seriously she’s losing it, she does see herself as the filtered version she puts out constantly, the woman has always been deluded but she really ain’t right now.

Know I keep banging on about it but you can still see the sun damage from Thailand through the filter, she has burnt layers of skin there, she continues this way, melanoma really gonna come a visiting her, indeed her whole face still looks very burnt, and it’s a week later. God knows what she looks like without the filter and makeup, but her lips are really scabby, that wig/extensions, whatever it is looks dreadful, and she looks high as a kite with that posing, what an absolute mess.

We are watching her downfall here, she looks really ill, and sounded ill on those holiday videos, looking like an accidental overdose waiting to happen, and if Crawl has gone, still doubting that, she’ll meltdown likes there’s no tomorrow. Appears this is happening even if he does stay, she looks totally f*cked every time I see her these days, and the upcoming court cases are likely to send her over, she’s not gonna be Miss Teflon forever, events are closing in on her.

So much to unpack, but just looking at this screenshot below, here is a 43yo woman, believing she’s a 20 something influencer and glamour model, she is so far removed from being this, but she honestly can’t see it, she looks increasingly dead behind the eyes, has all the hallmarks that she’s heavily using these days, great turning up to see your family in that condition, she’s in big trouble, her downfall is happening in front of us now, yikes, just look at her, the delusion is unreal….

CCFD2967-B2B1-4524-832D-B7D7F286612F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Why she wearing a panty pad as an earring? 🤔🤭 xx
Looooool...

Resizer_16484105446501.jpg

Guess she's hoping to end up in a panty pad advert in a magazine 😄😄😄😄 x..

Resizer_16484105446500.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

mrbusiness

VIP Member
I bet you a million quid that whoever ‘signed’ junior, had it put into the contract that skanky had to stay away.
It’s not a good look to have her acting out when you are trying to launch a pop career

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Hoping if they really have split there'll be an explosion soon as this is getting very dull. If it's just games then just how desperate are they to stay relevant? Just hoping to god she doesn't get invited back on morning telly to talk about it.😡. Princess looked really detached in those pictures, bet even she's finally had enough of her. The stupid pouting was back must be KP insisting on it. In pictures with PA and her other family she looks lovely and natural.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Caw1982

VIP Member
They haven't split up from their fake romance, she's popped in for a supervised family visit and he can't attend because obviously he's done nothing wrong at all barrrrrpppppppp!!!! The timing is right as they're not together for a couple of days.
What tickles me, there's not much coverage at all about alleged fake split. She can't be getting fuck all money wise now, she's completely and utterly fucked!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

klairklopp

VIP Member
I’ve just realised it’s the ‘Oscar’s’ tomorrow. That’s what the black tie event is. One of her award winning shows has been nominated..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40