Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

okeep

VIP Member
Kieran reposted them too, as MP is private. My personal opinion is that MP is free to post whatever she likes. If KP had put her kids first and walked away from CW after he hit her, then SHE could of been doing all that with the kids today, but she chose a man over her kids AGAIN. 😔
I wont have a bad word said against Michelle or Emily for that matter, don't know the Girls. But they are Not their Kids,
Probably treat them like their own by all accounts, So Who clothes them, feeds them , Bathes them ,Is a shoulder to cry on , helps with Homework, Parents evening, Makes sure they go to school in clean clothes, and well fed, Takes them on outings , I could go on, But you Krusty girls with kids know what I'm talking about, Bleeding hard work , Fucking Hard work doing all that from Thailand, Portugal, Belgium, or whatever place the Skank goes to with the Muppet in Tow,
No ,Kieron and Michelle are Proud of the Kids can post what they like, if you think they are doing it to antogonize anyone, you're thinking like Skanky . (Dont mean you DC , the original Poster)

• Heart
Reactions: 56

CTVAC

As I’m new on here please don’t slate me and apologies if this has been a topic already I haven’t enough time to recap. Do you reckon they pretended to break up so KP could see P at AFP house ( I’m just learning the shortening of names ) under supervision of course and as long as Cole wasn’t around ?? BTW hello everyone on here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
So Cole has started blabbing to the sun... Will old Spongebob start shouting I ain't neva dun nuffink an I'm pwegnant with twiplets, Coletta, Katyetta, and Amyfuckingetta.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread 🥰🧵 and title 😄🥰😘 xx

Time to eat and be logging back on later tonight 🥰 but just in case any one forgets...don't forget to put your cocks 🤭looool clocks 😄 forward tonight 😀😘 xx

Resizer_16483291180050.jpg

Resizer_16483291180051.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

okeep

VIP Member
Glad to hear that

I don't know how to take you. Sorry for being blunt. Love MrsC xxxx
Be as Blunt as you like Mrs C ,
I'm sorry you don't know how to take me ?
I just come on here for a Bit of Fun,
But to be fair you're prob not the only one,
I've always had this problem throughout my life
probably explains why I'm on my third wife.
If you think im annoying, it maybe true,
But im sorry if somehow i upset or made you blue
dont know how or why ?its got me beat
and its upset me a bit because i think youre sweet
love Peeko

• Heart
  • Haha

Looby_Lou

Who is she trying to prove a point to with her constant posts ramming home her and Princess's 'close bond'? EA? PA? It's so transparent. Normal Mothers are secure enough in their relationship with their children to not have to constantly prove it.

• Heart
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
Have you seen this?

It’s that saucy source again 🤔🤣 2nd time he has found messages….that we know of. It’s what Katie does to every guy she is with.
But….. he was “the one” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Finally caught up 🥴
Here's my take on it all...

Being a SCOUSER (that's right @mrspig99 and @Account Suspended I am from Liverpool, the 70's called and asked for their "jokes" back - I didn't appreciate either of your comments btw)
I will NEVER believe anything that is written in the S*n. That rag lies and has done for decades. People may call it "sensationalism" but a lot of it is lies.

Skanky still had her engagement ring on in the car yesterday and made a point of flashing it. They unfollowed each other for a couple of hours, I believe around the time the 'story' broke. They do it all for attention.

Until one/both of them comes out slagging the other off, I do not believe they've split up.
I do hope they turn on each other though especially in court 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Animallover2022

VIP Member
Now crawls following Skank again hahahaaa
Just attention seeking, we all really should just ignore them, tbf we help feed their thurst for attention, even our dislike of these two muppets gives them what they want. I for one, am beginning to get bored of it. I feel like checking out and looking her up in 6 months to see where she is then. Probably with another victim 'the one' married and going for IVF, having surgery, filtering to death her pics, posting years old pics of the kids, same old crap

• Heart
  • Haha

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Where is your son, Junior? Oh yes Katie, he disowned you because you’re a mess of a mother and used poor princess in your fucked up games. He sees through you.

• Heart

Lululush

Given-esp-how predictable this woman tends to be, I'm genuinely flummoxed.

Ozcamas Razor et al, I'm sure she's fully engaged in some level of deciet (for cash, natch) tho I can't work out how this is going to play out, vs what (if any) K/C's initial 'plans' were?

All I know/know, is I'm (at long last) in the right place, with the perfect ppl to listen and learn! Too much time spent in comment sections of the redtops, trying to suss out WTAF is going on with this cluster B battle-ax Barbie. Admittedly, what started as a guilty pleasure, now feels more like some real time clinical case study of a malignant narcissist on the prowl (and then the inevitable wake of destruction).

It would be surreal, at long last, to see her well and truly snagged on a cog of karma's timley wheel...cause she's due.

And not to get mushy, but...It's been tourture to not have anyone here (in the States) to discuss KP with, by virtue of her anomitty-so finding you all-I mean, it's just the best! And damn-the topic at hand can get pretty heavy-but damn-you funny! Like-all of you! So, thanks for being who you are, and of course for coming here to discuss the tea! (It's true what they say about you Witty Brits-the banter and playfulness is brilliant! 😍💕

• Heart
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
They are angel numbers, she posts 11.11 regularly too
Skanky does not have An Angel; Her representative is Downstairs and he gave her 666

Has she offered KB a KFC? I’ll let you make Your own mind up what KFC stands for 😆
KFC = Katie's fucking clunge of course :)

Maybe she is just having a quiet one? Bit of knitting while watching a box set? 😂
Knitting a new cardi for her OF or running up new curtains for Trampy Towers (because she makes all her own dontcha know)?

Maybe he is cleverer than we thought and got her to get the tattoos as ultimate revenge, I'm sure I saw a similar plot on married with children.

Okay, yes I have had too much wine but at least I won't be rolling my car, I'm safely in for the night 😆
skanky does have a lot of Peggy Bundy qualities - both wonderful mothers of course...................................
1648360034871.png

1648361384503.png
A little reminder of not-so-long-ago -Yeah hahaha wanky!
MIC drop & bye Felicia BAM :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

NotTheDoctor

Just following on from the last thread, about her probably bragging she can turn gay men straight. Bet she has turned a fair few gay so far!

• Haha
  • Heart

mrbusiness

VIP Member
I’d bet my last kidney on this breakup being a stunt. She’s fucking vicious when spurned, and they’re a no way she instigated an amicable break up.

• Heart
  • Sad

PTMe

Chatty Member

That's got to be his first night without her in two years. Bet he loved every second

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Eureka

VIP Member
Imagine it’s Mother’s Day and you only have contact with one child because you’re so shit. I’d be so embarrassed. The last thing I’d be doing is flaunting my dysfunction on social media.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51