Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
So I’ve just read she wonders why she hasn’t got an MBE when she does more than other people.

I don’t think I need to say it but fuck me, what planet is she fucking on? What exactly is it that she thinks she has done beyond parading Harvey around for clout and being a law breaking bellend?

She looks bloated in those Thailand pics. I’m trying to figure out if it’s from all the surgery (can cause structural muscle damage which makes you look bigger), fertility drugs (which can make you bloat) or just age.

I’ve never come across a more unpleasant human being
All those others who look after H deserve an MBE far more, she does F all, apart from F up, break the law, always puts a guy before her kids, bankrupt, user, freeloader, Coke head, narcissist, troll, bully, who is never satisfied with anything, or takes accountability or responsibility but blames others constantly. And leaves a trail of destruction for everyone in her life. Can’t wash her own her hair, drive, manage money or see her own kids. What about their MH Katie?
Grow the F up Katie and put their feelings first for once in your selfish life. You don’t deserve any award or accolade, so get that into your drug riddled brain.
Ahhhh, I feel better after that!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Matching rings 🤣
Princess ISN'T her mini-me, Princess, given half a chance by her monster mother, should be allowed into being 100% herself. For fuck's sake, she's an individual, a person in her own right, let the poor child develop a sense of self, her individuality. Her mother has no interest in her other than as an accessory and something to bolster KP's own image of herself. If I were Princess I'd feel hollow inside every time my mother denied my existence as my own person with the implication that I was nothing without her.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
SFP’s hideous glasses - wtaffff 😂
I have been selling and dispensing glasses for almost 20 years. As a registered professional I would NEVER allow someone to part with their cash and walk out with those glasses. Some people can pull off uber-trendy styles and others can't. SFP 100% can't 🤦🏼‍♀️🤡

"Mini Me" what an absolute insult 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
I’ll attempt a recap:
Coalface has deleted all pics of his dolly, now the world is on tender hooks waiting to hear if they’ve split! 🙄
He’s in sheesh, but is he on the pull? 🤔
KP is at a charity function tonight (we think?) will she turn up tonight, off her nut , looking like a toilet roll holder?
Is Kris (no not kardashian! 🙄) racing to reclaim his princess..?
Myself? I am scared, I have broken every rule in the tattle rule book, by staring a new thread with my own title suggestion…which in my sloshed rush to post-spelt it wrong 😳
You forgot - they are both still weapon grade c**ts 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

VIP Member
Stupid Question but why isn't she spending the weekend with Harvey??

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Ecosse

VIP Member
Hmm, Junior has (finally) posted a Mother's Day post. To his mum "and all the other mums out there."
Steady on, Junior, don't go overboard now.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Harry giving the bird…
So she's posted the pics, not P? I'm guessing P has visited Nannie for a couple of hours for Mother's Day & her rancid $lag of a mother is there. Still absolute silence from all her kids. As far as we know today is the first time she's actually been in a room with P since Christmas day? Yup, she's such a great mum. She looks an absolute mess & off her head (for a change).
I really feel so sorry for her kids. At the end of the day she has put herself & her 'the one' before them. After slapgate she had a choice to make, her kids or Crawl. She chose Crawl. That has got to hurt. Of course when it all comes out, it won't be her fault because nothing ever is is it?

I think we'll see her go nuclear the minute we see a pic of Crawl with another women woman.

• Heart
  • Haha

Animallover2022

VIP Member
KB said he'd not taken his new love interest out on a date yet......👀
Who cares about boyson and his potential next gf, isn't it strange how he's suddenly back on the scene with a 'mysterious woman" now it's all over the press Carol has dumped skank. He's proper taking advantage of the situation, used to like him now thinking he's another fame hungry, game playing knob

• Haha

ClivE

VIP Member
strange she told us she was going to a black tie event tonight but she as not put any pictures up on her instagram of her all dressed up or backgrid pictures of her arriving(maybe Carl told her at the last minute the great romance is off and she is so devestated she will not show her face in public again) how can you turn up in court supporting the one you are supposed to love on the 23rd of March and by the 26th of March the great romance is over. anyone think Carl thought the case would be dismissed if Katie showed up supporting him and when it was not he was advised to get rid so when it goes back to court he can make out it was her that was at fault. and she made it out to be a lot worse than it was on the night and he could use the fact that she let the press print the bruised face the next day then she claimed that she made it all up on her instagram and he as copied that post so he as proof she is the liar

some people think angels are trying to send them messages through number s. So when you see 11.11 on a clock, it means something, seems a bit like horoscopes where you can put your own meaning on it.
i used to believe seeing white feathers was a sign of good luck (they do say the angels have visited) but then my hubby pointed out that the feather quilt on our bed from the market was crap and needed replacing, as the feathers were working there way out and stabbing him at night :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

mrspig99

VIP Member
Wasn't it convenient ( as usual) that there just HAPPENED to be a photographer at the exact pub Crawl happened to show up at with his mate? And how nice of Crawl to conveniently stand somewhere where the photographer could manage to get so many good photos of him? Amazing isn't it? :ROFLMAO: :p

• Haha