Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Dancing to Leann Rimes on Tiktok..
She's a fucking embarrassing mess. Spending 20mins with the ONE of her FIVE children who will be seen with her on MOTHER'S day. She can't even be sober & quiet.
Are we building up to a Priory stint?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Angelic37

VIP Member
well this is embarrassing..Umm… Congratulations to myself…😬

Dearest mods, please can you amend the title it’s meant to be thinks she’s fit…last time I’m starting a thread…
I am absolutely HOWLING at this! I have no kids and my mum wants nothing to do with me, so Mother's Day isn't the best day for me. But this has cheered me right up! Catching up on the thread now, GOBSMACKED she wasn't at that event last night, but what a relief really, knowing how she would have behaved. Where the heck is she?! I will continue reading. 👀

• Heart

JaynieDay

VIP Member
View attachment 1154054 Her tattoo of Carl's face is peeking through there.
And NO, KATIE, she is NOT your "mini me!" She's stunning and she looks like her father!
I totally agree and hate it when parents refer to their kids as “mini me”s. Your kids are separate entities with their own thoughts, dreams and desires let them be the beautiful individuals that they can be instead of trying to mold them into mini you’d you fucking skanky cunt. Would you really condemn Princess to the same fucking misery as you selfish, selfish twunt?!

• Heart
  • Haha
So KB comments right after KP. I smell a rat
Jeebus Kris. First of all, 1) she is NOT a girl. She is 44 year old woman who acts like a child.
2) she tried to force her way into your home and you had to threaten to call the police.
3) She's just accused another ex of rape and broke a restraining order twice
4) Get a bleedin' grip!

• Heart
  • Haha

Lurker 2.0

Imagine he has dumped her how embarrassing for her to be left with two builders arms...what was she thinking getting those sleeves...just seemed abit Impulsive tbh like she is trying to emulate carl

• Haha
  • Heart

okeep

VIP Member
Here’s you are Katie , this lot on here are so mean , But I’ve got compassion, I understand it’s been a difficult couple of months what with the exotic holidays and on top of that not getting an MBE , Hope this helps if you’ve broken up with Carwash , all my love Peeko xxx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
That photo Kieran posted of Michelle and all the kids would kill me if I was KP, but she deserves it! Kieran and Michelle are the ones who have had to wipe away I’m sure plenty of tears off J and B

• Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
The Hayler Penticosts look to be having a lovely Mother's Day, board games and a roast cooking, Bunny helping to make the roast, bless her. Can't see KP doing anything like that! She'd probably drag them to some bloody nail salon!

• Heart

Animallover2022

VIP Member
Imagine he has dumped her how embarrassing for her to be left with two builders arms...what was she thinking getting those sleeves...just seemed abit Impulsive tbh like she is trying to emulate carl
One of crawls exs had quite alot of tattoos down her legs and on her arms, skank probably copying to keep crawl interested - well that was an epic fail..

She absolutely hates her partners having exs and a life before she steam rolled into their lives. She's an insanely jealous person

• Heart
  • Haha