Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winepig

VIP Member
I don’t know what’s going on with the pair of them - I don’t pretend too - I do find my interest in them as a couple has completely dried up - I’m here to watch her decline , no more, no less, because I loathe her and her abusive behaviour with everything I have. I don’t care how it happens , I just wish it would happen quickly .
Anyway , chucking my two penneth in , for what it’s worth , I do think this split may be genuine , everyone is saying it isn’t because she hasn’t yet gone off the rails .
It’s only been one night !!!!!
IF she was intending on going to some event last night , got on the gear & alcohol early ( highly likely) she may have just crashed out before she could start man hunting / pissing herself/ getting illiterate on social media.

She’s probably still unconscious now . Give it time Tattlers , she’ll unravel before long .
Maybe , just maybe , he’s letting her down gently by saying he needs a break / it’s all for the press & it’ll be business as normal in a week 🤔
Who knows . I DO know he wouldn’t like her going out to any sort of big event on her own, because he knows how she will behave …. And SHE REALLY won’t like him going out on his own . Her The Ones never do, do they? They aren’t allowed , she harangues then incessantly upon their return & accuses them of all the sort of things she does herself. She is a typical narcissistic abuser with low self esteem ( however she presents) and several co morbid personality disorders. How anyone can spend more than a few hours in her company is beyond me entirely.
Anyway , I think - and hope- they have split up . Let’s not forget how thoroughly miserable he looked on holiday . I thought that at the time , I don’t think there’s any faking that level of misery , embarrassment & boredom . Especially in paradise .
With someone you clearly have grown to utterly loathe . Something changed on that ( make or break?) holiday - and I strongly suspect something occurred in the court room too that was the final nail .

• Heart
Reactions: 51

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
Five kids and only seeing one of them today. What a disgraceful “mother” she is. I feel so sorry for them after all the hurt she has caused privately and publicly. No wonder Junior isn’t there as he threatened he would never speak to her again if she did cocaine

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Account Suspended

Here is another thick entitler......foot on the 9/11 memorial ,leaning on it like it was nothing .........its not all about you everytime
1648334176324.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Do you think it's possible she did travel to the event but he's blind sighted her with the break up? Or.. She got too shitfaced en-route, pissed the car and couldn't make it out the hotel room? All woe is me..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Winepig

VIP Member
#150 Squeezing zits , plastic tits , fake splits , this pair of gits exhaust your wits .

• Haha
Reactions: 49

kirajodie

VIP Member
Kieran reposted them too, as MP is private. My personal opinion is that MP is free to post whatever she likes. If KP had put her kids first and walked away from CW after he hit her, then SHE could of been doing all that with the kids today, but she chose a man over her kids AGAIN. 😔
I'm a step mom and get on fine with other mother, always get mothers day cards etc , always a post on SM. Not an issue with anyone. Why should michelle have to keep these private to save KP being upset, she should have chosen kids over her BF in first place and if she wasn't such a me me me would be happy her kids are happy

• Heart
Reactions: 48

JH45

I LOVE IT!! Do you love it, do you? So FernPointy Chin is up the duff and her sis is engaged… she’ll be seething!!! She’s ask hashtagged summer wedding… seems a bit strange if you ‘weren’t expecting it’Imagine him though (Harry or whatever his name is) wanting to marry into the Price family 🤦🏻‍♀️

Really?

View attachment 1153469
On behalf of Ireland can I give this a hard NO

• Haha
  • Heart

okeep

VIP Member
I would t believe anything those two no nothing grifters said , if they told it was a heatwave outside I’d get me galoshes welly boots and umbrella ,
And I definitely don’t believe any story about the pair of pratts that contain the words “reportedly”
“Several sources” , here wasn’t Binfest was it ? 🤣
It’s simple folks if I had the details I’d go it to the Sun and get paid , all these anonymous stories are normally Bullshit or plants , and if there was a story The Skanky bitch would want her two bob ,
Remember the First rule of Kristy club ,
1.Never trust the lying double dealing old tart

• Heart

KAEH

Somebody on her IG suggested that it might be a code? Like she's reaching out to someone? 🤷‍♀️
Maybe she’s been kidnapped 😂🤣 fucking hell shes bloody insane!! I don’t post as much as I struggle to keep up with these threads especially when I’m at work (I work 12 hour shifts!) but honestly I love it on here, some of the posts are hysterical, they really cheer me up after a hard day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Winepig

VIP Member
Have you seen this?

Is he REALLY that thick he didn’t know she’d be shagging about ? 😂😂😂

In fairness , props to her for managing it , given she can’t drive , lives in his house & they’re never apart 😂😂😂

Where there’s a will , there’s a way !

• Haha
Same here. An Essex girl. The comments just wash over me too x
Well said….yet people are happy calling Skanky fat, ooh at least a size 16 now, lard arse etc…..and banging on about hair extensions/wigs etc. No thought there for Tattlers that may be on the larger side or have to have some kind of hairpiece/hair system for genuine medical reasons……I certainly don’t want this site to turn into a ‘WOKE’ place where everyone is afraid to say anything in case someone gets offended. There have been lots of comments made on here since I joined that if I was a delicate flower I could get offended by but I don’t…..just scroll past. x

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Five kids and only seeing one of them today. What a disgraceful “mother” she is. I feel so sorry for them after all the hurt she has caused privately and publicly. No wonder Junior isn’t there as he threatened he would never speak to her again if she did cocaine
So not even acknowledging/mentioning her other kids either….

• Sad
  • Heart