Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nikkinoo

Chatty Member
It’s not over till the fat lady sings, and I am not talking about Katie doing hole nuu weld.
I’m waiting until the slanging match starts.Then I will believe.
However, I feel that I can sense scythes being sharpened, pitchforks being looked for, and tar for the torches being sourcedThe Price clan are waiting..........
If Cole wasn’t such a nasty piece of goods I would have pity.
Remember the shit hitting the fan meme?
Remember when Kirsty told me that we would all have to wait for her comeuppance and that indeed knives were being sharpenned behind the scenes? Maybe this is the beginning of the end?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
So I’ve just read she wonders why she hasn’t got an MBE when she does more than other people.

I don’t think I need to say it but fuck me, what planet is she fucking on? What exactly is it that she thinks she has done beyond parading Harvey around for clout and being a law breaking bellend?

She looks bloated in those Thailand pics. I’m trying to figure out if it’s from all the surgery (can cause structural muscle damage which makes you look bigger), fertility drugs (which can make you bloat) or just age.

I’ve never come across a more unpleasant human being

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Angelic37

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220327-205020.png

With regards to this, I may be overthinking here, but notice how he doesn't mention Emily here, which is not like Junior at all. I actually think he's being very clever and he is talking about Emily here, not KP. If he is, good lad, cos he knows Skanky will think it's about her so he won't get it in the neck.

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
I wonder if Harvey has made anything nice for Binty Bollocks for Mother's Day? I hope he'd not been getting his hopes up of seeing his Cunt of a mother.
The college must despair of her, saying she sees him every weekend. I bet they're fucking glad she keeps away.

• Sad
  • Haha

okeep

VIP Member
Come on ,don't forget you are Krusties, its all sources, we've all been through their shit before, Don't forget they had a row, she went to the Sun ,threw Dickhead under the Bus ,went to an awards do tried to get off with every Tom Dick and Harry,and he still went back to her, and they pretended Nothing happened, Until one of them says "WE have Broken up "
Not worth even talking about . Never Forget why we are here , You're dealing with two of the thickest, evil, dyed in the wool devious cunts even seen

• Heart
  • Haha

BilboHolmes

Bunny comes across as such a sweet little girl doing that for Michelle, my heart breaks for her
My two youngest are 8 and 5, so roughly around the same age as B and J (not quite, but those middle years of primary ages).
My 8yr old is a prolific ‘mark maker’- not always writing as my girls a bit behind due to asd (Bunnies writing and reading is beautiful). But the pictures, the notes, the way she expresses herself is just like Bunny. Filling cards with all the lovely things she can think of to show her love for the person. All my kids have made cards and stuff, but not like this! Beautiful, detailed, painstaking, creative little treasures, for birthdays or Mother’s Day or even just a happy day. My daughter makes lots for her dads new partner too, and hers have lots of animals on because she’s an animal lover (I get lots of rainbows and weather things and plants on mine).
I’ll bet M has drawers bulging with pics and notes and gifts Bunny’s made for her- just like with my girl and her ‘step mum’, she recognises the love and effort xx
Just also remembered Bunny’s “…but I love you Mummy…” note to her ScumMum- finding a scrap of paper and writing on it her message. She writes what she feels, little love.
PS quite excited to see how Jett expresses himself- he seems a very gentle, watchful lad. Bet he’s a whizz at the drums!!!!🥁

Last edited:
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Imagine he has dumped her how embarrassing for her to be left with two builders arms...what was she thinking getting those sleeves...just seemed abit Impulsive tbh like she is trying to emulate carl
Maybe he is cleverer than we thought and got her to get the tattoos as ultimate revenge, I'm sure I saw a similar plot on married with children.

Okay, yes I have had too much wine but at least I won't be rolling my car, I'm safely in for the night 😆

• Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
It’s not over till the fat lady sings, and I am not talking about Katie doing hole nuu weld.
I’m waiting until the slanging match starts.Then I will believe.
However, I feel that I can sense scythes being sharpened, pitchforks being looked for, and tar for the torches being sourcedThe Price clan are waiting..........
If Cole wasn’t such a nasty piece of goods I would have pity.
Remember the shit hitting the fan meme?

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I honestly think it's the same as Christmas.....P has gone to see Nannie & the stoned $lag is there. I don't think for 1 second P has gone to see her 'mother'.
I think Harry's giving us the 🖕because it was mentioned on here that he cheated on Edna. Definitely reads here 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 37

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Why does Crawl care if she’s texting other guys he’s not in love with her, could hardiy look at her for 3 weeks in Thailand, and when he does look at her it’s usually the look of someone who’s just stepped in cow shit. Sort your sources out Sun, you read here, we know the score, this story is the usual bs from the business partnership that is Skanky&Crawl 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
I'm so happy little Jett has got the mother he always deserved. Poor little thing didn't deserve to be treated the way skanky treated him. He comes across as such a sweet and shy little boy.

Attachments

• Heart