Katie Price #150 She’s stupid and deluded and thinfit. Is she single or engaged who gives a?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very wide neck. She’s looking dreadful.
Fat distribution... fat has to go somewhere... so it can't go back in the stomach and legs so has to move into the upper torso hence the henchman look.
# PRICEY the hench man
What a stench ..man !!!

Reactions: 34
I thought I saw a post a few days ago, showing Claire Powell following CW too. why would Claire be following him? Very odd!
she follows Katie too

Totally agree as a mum no one would ever come before my children..just don’t think she needs to post everything

Reactions: 12
Could be true but it’s also textbook for an abuser to be paranoid and constantly think you’re cheating
I still don’t know why some are so convinced he is the abuser. She has ample form of inflicting emotional abuse going back two decades. These perpetrators twist the narrative to make the man appear the abuser, as we know she has done. It’s not always the man responsible. Yes, he’s flipped his lid but I don’t believe that makes him an ‘abuser’.

Reactions: 34
Buddy, Blade and Hagrid all seem to have disappeared? Where is she going to live now? We all know she can’t be on her own, she can’t drive herself anywhere - next installment of the Bankruptcy payment due soon - what a shitty way to exist.
Buddy on the video with princess earlier

Reactions: 5
If she's going to filter the fuck out of her face, she should avoid showing those big chunky ` trucker Dave ` arms, ` wiv da sleeveeesss all natureeeelll like .... its flipping hilarious! ... they don't match with the face ..... look at the state of those humungous wrinkly spades ( trucker Dave aint happy )

Attachments

Reactions: 36
Excuse you thinking like myself no one else thank you..ppl are allowed an opinion and that was mine

Reactions: 4
Or when they need money to fix the "broken camera" on their phone but on the day of the meet up, they have a car accident
Skanky could be on the show. Anyone would think she catfished them when they see her in person compared to the photos she posts!

Reactions: 16
She's the most adorable little girl, so lovely to see her happy and thriving with KH and Michelle. KP is no good for her

Reactions: 36
Wonder if the car journey yesterday was to see Harvey but the college have told her no photos?
I don't think there have been photos or videos of her and H at the college since the carrot cake video, which I'm sure was before Christmas. If KP could squeeze any content out of Harvey visits, she would. So yes looks like the college had words

Reactions: 16
Katie has a new tattoo to cover up her Cole one..it's been done really well and is quite tasteful x

Looool back later Love Pom x

Reactions: 75
I don’t get this either, she seems to filter her face to buggery and back but the skin on her chest shows her age to me. Always makes me think of that old one on Corrie, with her crimpolene boobs out! She has aged her skin so much and never filters her neck and shoulder colour to match her face, which make it look even worse. I am pathetically pale (to the point my aunt used to ask me, every time she saw me, are you ill? No, Auntie, thats my natural colour! Every.single.time! My point is, her hands and chest area seem to age her more then her treacle tart face. Am I rambling? Mothers Day Baileys may have got the better of me!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.