Katie Price #150 She’s stupid and deluded and thinfit. Is she single or engaged who gives a?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I’m new on here please don’t slate me and apologies if this has been a topic already I haven’t enough time to recap. Do you reckon they pretended to break up so KP could see P at AFP house ( I’m just learning the shortening of names ) under supervision of course and as long as Cole wasn’t around ?? BTW hello everyone on here ❤
Welcome aboard! Huh as you've probably sussed anything's possible with these creepy clowns.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20220327-205020.png

With regards to this, I may be overthinking here, but notice how he doesn't mention Emily here, which is not like Junior at all. I actually think he's being very clever and he is talking about Emily here, not KP. If he is, good lad, cos he knows Skanky will think it's about her so he won't get it in the neck.

Reactions: 38
#151 has Cole had enough of her plastic face?
Both these clowns are a waste of space!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The post asked how KP could be cheating if they are together 24/7 so I was suggesting KB as he's saying he's seeing someone but not taken them out yet.
I don't get that though, how can you be 'seeing someone' if you haven't been out with them yet? It's like those saddos on 90 day fiancé that get engaged to someone before they have ever even met them in person!

So nice to see the kids having a normal childhood and playing games. Plus Bunny cooking with Michelle ❤
Yes, playing games not stuck to phones taking selfies. And eating a proper dinner not pizza and crisps.

Reactions: 22
#150 Squeezing zits , plastic tits , fake splits , this pair of gits exhaust your wits .

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I don’t believe the cheating headline and I don’t believe they have split. I think the cheating would come way behind all the other issues like her drug taking (he reckons he doesn’t do any), her surgery addiction, her voice, her personality, her obsession with the exes and their partners, her bankruptcy, her court cases, the apparent lies and her non stop farting which for me would be game over without any of the other things. He doesn’t like her kids (from what we’ve seen) and he doesn’t look at her with any passion or love. It’s such a weird relationship and they seem very codependent on one another.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I wonder if she has been flirting with Ryan whilst they were in Thailand. Wanky does not like him. Was she supposed to go to the black tie event that he turned up but she didn’t. Can’t think it can be anyone else.
He probably caught her texting the Milky Bar Kid again like he did the evening of slapgate. Now, if she's done it again she's got herself binned. No way is he going to have that old slag make a fool of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I wondered about when this could of happened they have been together 24 hours effin day,crafty fucker ain’t she?
It sounds like the slapgate incident though, doesn't it? Wasn't her texting another man supposedly the reason why he (allegedly) thumped her? So maybe they are just recycling the true slapgate story now just not calling it that to get around the reporting something when it's currently going to court?

Reactions: 18
I need them to either confirm or deny.Im going on my hols next week and will have to fake dysentery to spend time in the loo if it kicks off.
Which might be problematic, as it’s the USA not the Congo.Dont think I will be believed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Glad to hear that

I don't know how to take you. Sorry for being blunt. Love MrsC xxxx
Be as Blunt as you like Mrs C ,
I'm sorry you don't know how to take me ?
I just come on here for a Bit of Fun,
But to be fair you're prob not the only one,
I've always had this problem throughout my life
probably explains why I'm on my third wife.
If you think im annoying, it maybe true,
But im sorry if somehow i upset or made you blue
dont know how or why ?its got me beat
and its upset me a bit because i think youre sweet
love Peeko

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.