Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
🤣 probably after looking at those photos yesterday of her at the mucky mansion. Imagine looking at all the rubbish in the grounds and inside the house and then thinking, that will be what his place will resemble in a few more months!
Probably got to renegotiate the 6 month contract 🤣
I think yesterday was an eye opener for Snarl, if not then he needs serious help🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Oh they'll be with Pete... Their private school will have full on , online zoom, Google class room or Microsoft team lessons, full timetable.. work uploaded online and marked.No way will Pete leave it tofanny flaps. Plus he has long term had primary custody rights.. Disjointed has only visitation rights even though she tries to make it seem more.

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
So if the Maldives statement is true.....the resort 'gifted' them a holiday? Seriously? They are soooo desperate for publicity they chose her? And what actual promoting of the resort did she do?? My mind is officially blown 😳.
They stayed at 3 resorts and there were very few pics, mostly of her and him showing TT (turkey teeef) off, her being carried or her gushing about how he's "the one".

The first resort wasn't tagged at all by her and if it was it was in her stories which are long gone but if memory serves, it wasn't. Coal tagged it twice but not as an Ad or in paid partnership like he did with some of the other tat he was wearing out there. The second gets one tag and the third 2 but we don't get to see pics of it just the TT. BA who they flew out with didn't get tagged either, just Heathrow.

During these Covid times I no longer idle away time by standing at the mag racks in the supermarkets having a gander at the front pages and scouring for the exclusive "My baby making with Coal in Perfick Pawadise" articles in the likes of Closer, Heat or Take a Shit so they may or may not have appeared but don't believe our lovely Tattlers reported as having seen them either.

So who knows if they were gifted, surely they wouldn't break the law by not declaring is as such on their insta :unsure: But I'd bet my house that Coal didn't pay for it out of his own earnings, would have cost £20k+

Oh shit, it's page 49, Time to get those suggestions for the next thread in people.

Any previous entries are VOID unless they are reposted now.
Price is desperate to turn things around and will ‘literally’ sell anything to make just a pound

Price is desperate to turn things around and will ‘literally’ sell anything to make just a pound
Price is desperate for a baby and ring, still kidding herself that she can actually sing

Last edited:

geordiegirl

VIP Member
The dog Blade has just ran into her on their dog walk and the stories just stopped; we can only hope he’s pushed her over 😂

• Haha

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Jail Time? that will never happen, not in a million years.
You’d be surprised, if they think she is deliberately hiding money or assets, they will go after her to the fullest extent. Also the last Court hearing was very telling, they are aware there is some dodgy dealings with her money. She’s not in for a good year if she continues her current behaviours. This judge is not to be messed with and his comments during that last hearing were very revelatory if you understand Court speak. She’s in for a tough ride, and personally I have my popcorn on standby 😃

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thanks for the lovely comments on my pics ❤🤗😘 xx
I normally comment individually but sadly finding it a struggle to keep up with three threads I'm on and replying and making pics.

So I will limit myself to one to two pics at the most every day or two. I really enjoy making them but in struggling to keep up lol and getting abit headachy.

All suggestions are good and I make a note of them and will make them even though it might not be for the very next day. ❤

I love this and the other two threads I'm on so won't give them up 🤗 or give up the pics but it's hard to keep up etc if the thread is quite hectic.

So I add this pic for tonight I made earlier and tomorrow will add @Facehugger suggestion. Sorry I can't make it tonight, can't find it in my pics as

This is is from ET film called PT
😄Loool 😄

View attachment 377548

Thanks for been understanding 🤗😘 xx
I hate letting my tattle friends down 😘 xx
Thank you for all your pics my love, you do keep everyone laughing but mustn't make yourself poorly doing too much. You just do what you feel like, no-one will be Mardy if you can't do everything all at once. You take care and don't worry xx

• Heart

Cloud Chaser

It must of been an eye opener seeing her mucky mansion, now this... @Cloud Chaser no doubt trying to avoid anymore official letters 🤔

She’s already aware of next court date so no more papers to serve at this time.

There’s rumours the K********* Mortgage Company have sold the MM but, as of this moment, it is very much still a rumour. 🤷🏻‍♀️

She didn't "spiral at that moment". She was being a shit wife screwing around, making a fool of him giving her wedding rings to one of The Apprentice women in a club telling her her marriage was over, she was bored (she said) and was in love with someone else(she said). Then offering one of the guys from Blue a blow job while Peter was babysitting at home. After she got the big wedding and big vow renewal she got bored and started her usual antics, simple as that. She herself admitted in her books that he didn't want to get married but she pecked at his head till he caved in. She was really proud of getting her own way.
Why should any person, male or female have to sit back for that crap? If he was doing it too I'd say hell slap it into them, they're a pair of slappers, but I'm sick of people using him as a justifiable reason for her behaving like a dog in heat and using drugs and drink to party her nights away.He did what any therapist will advise you to do when there is someone toxic in your life ... walk away, cut all contact and stay firm. Fuck sake the guy virtually had a breakdown in the aftermath,trying to get access to his kids and find a new home etc, while she went to Ibiza and flashed her fanny on a bar top for photographers and then slept with a bloke called (oddly enough) Andre. She was a total bitch, nothing to do with Peter Andre. She is warped.
There is no point saying she's a piece of shit then trying to blame her exes FOR her being a piece of shit. Every man she gets with ends up hating her and all her exes go on to perfectly contented relationships while she still whores around, same old same old repetitive crap. This time next year Coal will get the hairdryer treatment, like all the rest of them. But I suppose that will be Peter's fault or Alex's fault or Kierans. Anybody but price.
Not forgetting the interview Katie did with Piers Morgan where she blatantly lies about the poor baby she was carrying. Another baby aborted. The devastation Pete felt that that baby (not his) had lost its life because it was a product of adultery. 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad

liar liar

VIP Member
I'm waiting for the 🤮 Daily Mail spin.

By the way, I don't understand how twitter works, I couldn't find anything related to the story at all.
This is just so utterly disgusting. So she now has another set of illegally put-in extensions/weave? Why is nothing being done about her movements? He's driving around with a fake/illegal number plate. Wtf do the police actually do?

Please correct me if I’m wrong but if my reputation as a Mother was smashed to bits I would be doing everything in my power to restore it - this woman is vile! Where are her children???? Why doesn’t she do normal mommy duties like preparing a family Sunday roast? Like sitting at a dining table with all her family having wholesome family meals and general chit chat? why is she not on a walk with her children? Why is she sat watching family based tv shows without them? Why isn’t she seen showing them love when she does have them? I genuinely think if she used her Instasham correctly and showed people she can me a mom and a decent human being she could turn things around - she could do funny parody vids of her doing the laundry, put a pinny on and have fun with the kids cooking proper meals etc etc etc. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Gard! she bugs me!!!!

• Sad

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I think she brought it from MM actually. It's not a home unless there is a skip outside... personally I like a pot of seasonal flowers...

Errm when was the filming actually done? I think you'll find she'll have been having some crisis or on holiday. I've never watched it.
I think it was filmed about 3 months ago maybe? I predict she'll be on season 3 after throwing herself at producers & begging. I can see her now coming onto the stage 'ladies & gentlemen, please welcome BEEF CURTAINS. Who is behind the mask? Let's have some clues' 😹

• Haha
  • Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
Most of the items listed on depop are bog standard high street and fast fashion tat. Barely worth the price she's listed them when they were new.
I see a few designer shoes and boots which I imagine would have been gifted for photo shoots, in fact probably all of this stuff was gifted.
I no longer see the prada boots listed so perhaps she removed them.

I feel no shame whatsoever in saying I would have purchased the white fluffy mules, purely for doing my housework in. Gutted! No shame!

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Well I have to say team Tattle it's all getting covered here today! From Pringles to piss flaps & everything in-between. Bloody good effort 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Wow

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Kieran 3 rd Insta story down... He showed the weeks home learning he s printed off for zBunny... FOr the whole wk.... He says Jetts next... So he ll by doing it... They live with him.. He s the main carer... Just visits to skanky she just tries to make it seem more. Thank God they are with him tbh.