Katie Price #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is adorable but why the shouting. He looks terrified and his responses just don't seem natural.

He's probably just wishing she'd shut up and stop yelling down his earhole!!!

Reactions: 18
He is adorable but why the shouting. He looks terrified and his responses just don't seem natural.

Maybe they are on FaceTime again, tbh that could of been filmed anytime and not today, we all know what she is like on that score 🙄 she’s rarely on the videos with Harvey these days, as we could all tell when it’s filmed from her weekly hair/manky extensions/wig look 😂

actually I don’t think that was even filmed at the rental, the windows are all wrong and the rental doesn’t seem to have radiators, this room does...so probably at his residential.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

so does that mean they are now in lockdown at the rental, as that doesn’t look like Carl’s house....
That's not Crawls so I guess it must be the rental.. Oh hell, is Harvey actually in lockdown with skanky flaps now? I thought the whole point of residential was to have him live in? 🤷. She had better stay at the rental now & not be swapping between the 2 😡. If she's getting her hair done I'm going to be reporting her. She can follow the bleeping rules like the rest of us!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That's not Crawls so I guess it must be the rental.. Oh hell, is Harvey actually in lockdown with skanky flaps now? I thought the whole point of residential was to have him live in? 🤷. She had better stay at the rental now & not be swapping between the 2 😡. If she's getting her hair done I'm going to be reporting her. She can follow the bleeping rules like the rest of us!
I don’t think it is, I’ve just amended my last comment, as the windows etc look different to her rental, plus the radiator... none in her rental.

Reactions: 6
Poor Harvey. Treated like a performing seal purely to suit KP’s own agenda. It’s just cruel.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Her hair is fooked , all different lengths as it’s broken off. I suppose she will have a huge head of darker extensions now . How is she even having this done 🙄

Reactions: 11
I don’t think it is, I’ve just amended my last comment, as the windows etc look different to her rental, plus the radiator... none in her rental.
Yes, I think you're right. It looks like the setting from the face time the other day. I would imagine & hope he's still in his residential. But maybe the school side of things has stopped to lessen the risk of transmitting Covid.

Reactions: 5
Yes, I think you're right. It looks like the setting from the face time the other day. I would imagine & hope he's still in his residential. But maybe the school side of things has stopped to lessen the risk of transmitting Covid.
It’s definitely the same room from the other day and the train drawing, what a piece of 💩 trying to make out that he did that at home today!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm surprised Katie hasn't even mentioned her Mother yet, I'm getting a feeling in my boiling urine that Katie will start
whinging about how she missed her mummy over xmas and you know the rest.

Reactions: 12
It’s definitely the same room from the other day and the train drawing, what a piece of 💩 trying to make out that he did that at home today!
I can't wait until The Sun 'report' this. I'll be straight on the comments pointing out he's not with her 😁

I'm surprised Katie hasn't even mentioned her Mother yet, I'm getting a feeling in my boiling urine that Katie will start
whinging about how she missed her mummy over xmas and you know the rest.
But it was her 4th last Christmas. She's at death's door. Yet apparently well enough to cook the whole family Christmas lunch if it hadn't been for Covid 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.