Katie Price #149 Wanky not home, Skanky alone … time to get Boyson back on the phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am the same. Thin eyebrows from stupidly over plucking from aged 14. I actually don’t mind the thin eyebrow look but have to pencil mine in. I loved the old Hollywood Starlet looks. I also loved their pallor. Think I’m a Goth at heart

Reactions: 18
Some messages on crawls OF account, how fuckin degrading who are these sad sub cunts. Probably all in closet gays like crawl himself

Oh wow, look what she's after now the deluded fuckwitt
I really want to punch her in the tits! Would probably break my hand though on those hard monsters.

Reactions: 20
Do you think she is with CW in car?
looks like another weekend without seeing Harvey

Mind you if she is away she doesn’t have to explain to fans why she doesn’t have kids

Reactions: 17
'Abusing his starfish' omg, that's brought tears

Reactions: 24
Dealers have been delivering longer than just eat/Uber/etc. I was a proper 90s girl pre-family life. The difference is that one New Years Eve I got bored of it all and became a grown up.

Reactions: 21
I'm meant to be cleaning the bathroom but I'm catching up here instead. The murky munters sure are trying to be all mysterious with removing IG posts etc aren't they! I think they are too gormless to realise that just because neither of them are blessed with brains it doesn't mean we are not. KP and CW couldn't keep up with an amoeba when it comes to brains.

Reactions: 17
Oh mine are tattooed after years of over plucking, best thing I ever did! Well one of the best things
What are your other best things Emperor? I am feeling like I need guidance in all areas. Any help from my Krustie family is most welcome

Reactions: 6
It strange isn’t it? It doesn’t look like he has a big willy - but huge balls!
One of my exes had huge balls too. Penis like a small Walnut Whip though what a relationship that turned out to be. Shades of Crawl. So many stories to tell but I’m not ‘famous’ so my book would go unread x

Reactions: 35
Some messages on crawls OF account, how fuckin degrading who are these sad sub cunts. Probably all in closet gays like crawl himself

Oh wow, look what she's after now the deluded fuckwitt
An MBE hahahahahahahaha not sure they give them out to criminals who owe her majs gov £1m love. Deluded old crow.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.