Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Shonky and Wonky’s big day has arrived. Shonkey will be dressed in a shiny Essex Wide Boy suit with rolled up sleeves, skin tight trousers, no socks and brown loafers. Wonkey will dress her Giant Haystack body and Phill and Grants in a pink Cinderella dress with her face looking like a Bulldog’s arse and hair like Dog the Bounty Hunter
i wonder if skanky will wear the blue tank lining coat and wanky will opt for a matching blue trigger suit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7

tracey3871

VIP Member
They are the tracksuit twins, both up to spin stories. And she did say it was make up, she posted a story on IG.

That’s permanent skin damage, that would take significant laser treatment and zero sun exposure to heal.
or in her case filters and heavy duty makeup ....

• Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
supposedly Harvey was living in his 'own' house to help him adjust to being away from KP in preparation for his move to college. I suspect the true story was that boyfriend of the year didn't want him in his immaculate house in case he smashed it up like he usually does with KP's rentals. I'm really surprised that seeing how Crawl seems quite house proud how on earth can he stand living with KP who is the total opposite?
Even in the holiday video CW case was on the sofa but it looked tidy hers was all over the floor

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
It’s ok! She’ll have a medical exemption certificate as none as long enough to fit over the airbags…..
...just a thought...
If she really has had her tits enlarged she'd have been advised not to wear a seat-belt across her chesticles.

Emlou80

I did wonder whether people were getting confused with the last time she did that and how a 10 day stay would fit with the dates. I also wondered how it would have been kept quiet but also know that for his privacy the college and carers would not have leaked it. Skanky would also have kept it hush hush if it meant interrupting her holiday and showing the public and courts that she isn’t needed by anyone and really os the awful mother we all know her to be.

I’ll try and see if I can find the post again but annoyed I took a work call and lost the page

probably just a random getting confused but you never know

Attachments

Last edited:

Spiderplant

VIP Member
i think you have to declare anything if you have been found guilty and have a criminal record.but it does not automatically mean you will not be granted a esta(i am sure when my husband filled ours in it asked if you had been found guilty of anything)
It does ask, but I doubt it’s declared and they don’t do enough checks

Reactions: 6